United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: What will José do at United? (Knives out everywhere)
He'll start winning and eventually win titles. 80 79.21%
He's not the man for job, he's 'lost it'. Sacked. 7 6.93%
He'll get fed up of football/the media and walk away. 7 6.93%
The Glazers/Woody will cave to the grief and get rid. 2 1.98%
Other - state 5 4.95%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 06-12-2016, 12:14 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Jesus Christ, you're absolutely brain dead. If you were fired out of a cannon into a massive box of drawing pins, you'd still miss every point.

Have a water and a lie down, Thicky McDunce.
Wowzers.

Can't see thicky getting up from that.

Unread 06-12-2016, 12:14 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
And you want someone who makes utter shit the bed substitutions like bringing on Fellini yesterday to cultivate mental fortitude? Good luck with that.
The last manager we had made some of the worst substitutions known to man and played fellaini as a regular. Hopefully the penny will drop now - just as it did with mou the Rooney.

Unread 06-12-2016, 12:18 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
And you want someone who makes utter shit the bed substitutions like bringing on Fellini yesterday to cultivate mental fortitude? Good luck with that.
terrible decision but lots of managers would've made the exact same decision.

far more worrying is that we all out defend 1-0 with 20 minutes to go instead of use it as a way to set up our counter attacks.

People probably won't admit it on here but United were a counter attacking side for a long time. I remember something about United being at their most dangerous when you've won a corner against them.

We need that back.

Unread 06-12-2016, 12:22 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

far more worrying is that we all out defend 1-0 with 20 minutes to go instead of use it as a way to set up our counter attacks.

People probably won't admit it on here but United were a counter attacking side for a long time. I remember something about United being at their most dangerous when you've won a corner against them.

We need that back.
For that we need to be more brave and have more confidence in what we're doing. Yesterday there were several opportunities for United to break, Everton had committed lots forward, but nobody was brave enough to find Zlatan with an out-ball and then run beyond him. We were criminally wasteful with the ball and I think that was more borne out of nerves and players just retreating to where they felt comfortable, scared of making a mistake.

Watch Chelsea's last two goals at City for absolute perfect counter attacks. 2-3 passes at most.

Unread 06-12-2016, 12:31 AM
armchair

1-0 up away from home is the perfect situation for a counter attacking side. With us, a lead just causes panic and paranoia.

Unread 06-12-2016, 12:47 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Nobody is seriously saying he should be sacked ffs
really.

er..... hello.

he should never have been hired. his teams play shit football. he's a busted flush. and a @#%&!. not even a smug @#%&! any more. so, yeah.... I would fire the @#%&! right now. first thing in the morning, just before lunch.

I just don't understand people saying he'll learn or he'll get it right in the end. he's not a young player who will have ups and downs; he's "the best manager in the world", who can't pick a balanced team, play a recognisable style, motive any £#%&!er (valencia and herrera just needed not to be sat on), accept defeat (or draws) gracefully or even do anything the £#%&! to stop it happening every £#%&!ing week and..... what does he £#%&!ing need to learn about fellaini except just no?

£#%&! off now, you horrible, classless, useless, moping £#%&!ing @#%&!.

or here's £500mio and you can buy yourself a top 4 team. good luck with that.

Unread 06-12-2016, 12:55 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
really.

er..... hello.

he should never have been hired. his teams play shit football. he's a busted flush. and a @#%&!. not even a smug @#%&! any more. so, yeah.... I would fire the @#%&! right now. first thing in the morning, just before lunch.

I just don't understand people saying he'll learn or he'll get it right in the end. he's not a young player who will have ups and downs; he's "the best manager in the world", who can't pick a balanced team, play a recognisable style, motive any £#%&!er (valencia and herrera just needed not to be sat on), accept defeat (or draws) gracefully or even do anything the £#%&! to stop it happening every £#%&!ing week and..... what does he £#%&!ing need to learn about fellaini except just no?

Turn it in you boring @#%&!.

Unread 06-12-2016, 12:56 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

We need that back.
United could play you anyway you wanted. devastating counter attack was only one of them.

without a counter your options are reduced, you're more predictable, the game is harder on the brains and on the legs and you score less easy goals.

Unread 06-12-2016, 12:59 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Turn it in you boring @#%&!.
then I can start saying exciting stuff to other people like "turn it in you boring @#%&!"?

I £#%&!ing hate mourinho. and I can't even swallow hard and grin and bear it because we are doing well.

I am sorry if you don't like the expression of alternative views on a forum. soz not soz. p.s. screw you too, buddy.

you'd probably applaud stevie g and luis suarez if he signed them in january.

Unread 06-12-2016, 03:32 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Jesus Christ, you're absolutely brain dead. If you were fired out of a cannon into a massive box of drawing pins, you'd still miss every point.

Have a water and a lie down, Thicky McDunce.
Hold on, i answer your question and im missing the point?

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232495

Almost to the day you had your dick out and were pissing all over the kids toy box. And LvG had been here a year longer at that point. Yet here we are 6 months into Mourinhos reign and you are whining. And dont tell me im missing the point. You posted a poll this time to see if other reds would back up your pants pissing, seems that we understand Jose needs time to rid the club of a load of shit@#%&!s and bring the title back to United. It'll happen

Wind it the £#%&! in you tryhard #@&%!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
some people have honestly forgot what the thick end of LVG reign was like.....
Have you forgotten what the thick end of samirs shaft felt like? Probably. You absolute talentless vacuum. Head like a peanut. A large one. Mans who didnt drink but brags about popping bottles. Mans who was religious. Like most muslims thats bullshit. Mans who got spotted at barca with some meltface bird and ballooned like a typical day tripper. The kid you somehow managed to produce whilst being more straight than Morrissey

I will drive to essex to stab you.in the skull. Time place date.

End this shit life for you

Unread 06-12-2016, 07:30 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
well, what's going on is that the vibe has changed in the crowd.

but the manager has won 9 of his last 30 PL games. sure, his luck stinks. but show me an unlucky loser and I'll show you a loser. he needs to stop with the mistakes. we don't carry the luck to hide them.
stop quoting vince Lombardi ffs

Unread 06-12-2016, 08:24 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Hold on, i answer your question and im missing the point?

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232495

Almost to the day you had your dick out and were pissing all over the kids toy box. And LvG had been here a year longer at that point. Yet here we are 6 months into Mourinhos reign and you are whining. And dont tell me im missing the point. You posted a poll this time to see if other reds would back up your pants pissing, seems that we understand Jose needs time to rid the club of a load of shit@#%&!s and bring the title back to United. It'll happen

Wind it the £#%&! in you tryhard #@&%!

Have you forgotten what the thick end of samirs shaft felt like? Probably. You absolute talentless vacuum. Head like a peanut. A large one. Mans who didnt drink but brags about popping bottles. Mans who was religious. Like most muslims thats bullshit. Mans who got spotted at barca with some meltface bird and ballooned like a typical day tripper. The kid you somehow managed to produce whilst being more straight than Morrissey

I will drive to essex to stab you.in the skull. Time place date.

End this shit life for you
Jesus....

3am

Unread 06-12-2016, 08:49 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
really.

er..... hello.

Jesus....

11:47pm

Unread 06-12-2016, 09:09 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Jesus....

11:47pm
doesn't matter what time it is. I hate mourinho.

Unread 06-12-2016, 09:15 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
doesn't matter what time it is. I hate mourinho.

Unread 06-12-2016, 09:21 AM
andyroo

All the foolish romantic drivel about us being his "dream job". We're not, we're his last resort, and more worryingly he's ours. We can't afford him to fail, so we have to just grin and bear this and hope he wakes up or whatever it is that's stopping him doing his job. Buy a whole new team apparently.

Unread 06-12-2016, 09:26 AM
itisme_panaflex

Wtf jem.

You're not going to end up on the news some day are you?

Unread 06-12-2016, 09:28 AM
Child of Darkness

There is simply no where to go from here . There are no better managers waiting in the wings . There are no more wunderkind waiting on the sidelines .

As Keith has said the football is hugely better , it's just inconsistent .

As he puts his stamp on this team and either motivates the shit @#%&!s or replaces them it will only get better . The gaps in the squad are glaring and he will know that 100% .

Jose requires support from the stands . The players are the problem not him.

There's no retreat from here .

Unread 06-12-2016, 09:30 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Wtf jem.

You're not going to end up on the news some day are you?
if you are asking whether I meant "from my personal filing system" then.... no. obvs. nor will I actually be seeking out such material.

the doll crying was enough.

Unread 06-12-2016, 09:39 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I'm not repeatedly stomping around. I've just always thought he was a @#%&!, didn't want him as united's manager and don't like him being united's manager. he was never going to win me round. he could have tried a bit harder, though.

not that winning a title with united would make me love or respect him.
There's none else better/available .

His record is second to none .
Closed Thread