United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-07-2018, 12:07 AM
Ethers

Heads gone.

Unread 26-07-2018, 12:16 AM
Whalefish

Get rid. A young Henry, a young Ronaldo, just needs a 'better' manager? He'll be lucky to turn out to be the next Christophe Dugarry the miserable #@&%!.

Unread 26-07-2018, 12:17 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Get rid. A young Henry, a young Ronaldo, just needs a 'better' manager? He'll be lucky to turn out to be the next Christophe Dugarry the miserable #@&%!.
this

sulky @#%&!, him not you

Unread 26-07-2018, 12:18 AM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
this

sulky c***, him not you

Unread 26-07-2018, 01:09 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
First child with his new bird. Probably leaving. Half the first team still on holiday - absolute mess of a pre season.

Don't blame him.

Unread 26-07-2018, 01:12 AM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Henry was playing left wing back and looking shite for Juve before Wenger rescued him. Some players need the right environment and backing.

Unread 26-07-2018, 01:23 AM
ScarFace

Anthony Martial left Manchester United’s US tour to be at the birth of his son as the Frenchman’s relationship with Jose Mourinho reached breaking point on Wednesday night.

United were unable to confirm whether Mourinho had given Martial permission to fly to Paris from Los Angeles to be with his pregnant partner Melanie Da Cruz, but the manager was said to be fuming over the situation.

The 22-year-old winger left United’s hotel in Beverly Hills on Wednesday, telling team-mates that he has no wish to return on tour following the birth.

Unread 26-07-2018, 01:38 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Henry was playing left wing back and looking shite for Juve before Wenger rescued him. Some players need the right environment and backing.
Yep some do, not convinced Martial is one of them.

Unread 26-07-2018, 02:44 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Dad, do you remember when I was bo..

I'll stop you there @#%&!o. I skipped it. Do you think I was going to miss a futile exhibition match, playing under jose in his immediate pre retirement/late Alan partridge days?
Yeah, I’d imagine a lot of kids ask their parents that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Nobody watches Martial week in, week out.
Mourinho does; in training. I’d say that makes him more qualified than you.

Unread 26-07-2018, 02:57 AM
ScarFace

He's Nani without the charm. Dead man walking.

Unread 26-07-2018, 05:04 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

They do ask. But they don’t care ffs
My youngest loves the fact I was stood outside the hospital eating a pizza slice when he started coming out. Don’t think he is going to be too traumatised by it tbf.

Unread 26-07-2018, 06:35 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
He's Nani without the charm. Dead man walking.
I just don't understand the mindset of his shills. All this talk of Madrid in a few years etc is absurd. It's glaringly obvious he hasn't nouse to apply himself. As entitled a footballer I've ever seen.

Unread 26-07-2018, 06:40 AM
puressence

non entity sell the spoilt @#%&! ..said after that semi final the whole team buzzing he just got up from the bench face like a slapped arse walked down tunnel ... thing is the price if richarlinson is going for what everton paid martial is 80 mill no £#%&!er will pay id loan him for a year jose be gone in december apparently ..looking forward to jose being asked .. so martial where is he

Unread 26-07-2018, 08:10 AM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

Mourinho does; in training. I’d say that makes him more qualified than you.
He also watches Fellaini everyday in training and thought it prudent to start him in midfield against Sevilla at home in a champions league knock out tie.

Martial is probably our most talented attacker, the double standards of his treatment by Mourinho is astonishing and selling him is madness.

Unread 26-07-2018, 08:12 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourinho
I found out that Martial was going to Paris when he told me.

Was two or three days ago.

When it is personal reasons, everyone analyses that the way they think is the correct way and when a man is going to be a father in this case, it’s the second time he is going to be a father, and he decides is very important for him to go, nobody has the right to stop him to go.

Unread 26-07-2018, 08:12 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
He also watches Fellaini everyday in training and thought it prudent to start him in midfield against Sevilla at home in a champions league knock out tie.

Martial is probably our most talented attacker, the double standards of his treatment by Mourinho is astonishing and selling him is madness.
pay 3 quid

Unread 26-07-2018, 08:14 AM
YCSYFEUYA

How dare Martial leave a pre season cash cow for the club to be at his partners labour

Still a miserable £#%&!ing @#%&! though

Unread 26-07-2018, 08:41 AM
Seamus

is he still with the same bird that he has the other kid with?

Unread 26-07-2018, 08:44 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
is he still with the same bird that he has the other kid with?
No.

Unread 26-07-2018, 09:00 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by YCSYFEUYA
How dare Martial leave a pre season cash cow for the club to be at his partners labour
It's his tenth kid or something isn't it?

Mourinho missed his daughters graduation.
Closed Thread