United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 04-04-2017, 08:47 PM
sa7

That's about it for me.

Not wasting my evening getting enraged by cowards.

Unread 04-04-2017, 08:48 PM
dunk

I actively hate 87% of this squad..

Sparky***

Yeah. This game's over.

United showing how tragically toothless they are these days.

Rest them for Europe

barca99

Complete and utter £#%&!ing shite.

Cannot wait for this season to end.

Unread 04-04-2017, 08:49 PM
Fat Al

Can I take it that Everton are not capitulating with their usual speed & spinelessness as they did on Saturday? But are in fact putting up a bit of a fight?

I for one am shocked & appalled at this unforeseen turn of events ....

Unread 04-04-2017, 08:50 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Can I take it that Everton are not capitulating with their usual speed & spinelessness as they did on Saturday? But are in fact putting up a bit of a fight?

Sod them. Why aren't we?

Tronics

Think we can still win this tbf

Everton don't look like scoring from open play and we've controlled large periods of the half

But loads of work to do especially from midfield to attack, there's a lack of player dropping off and picking up the ball in that space. It seems like Lingard and Herrera are taking turns doing it but neither is doing that well

Needs addressing asap

sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Blind
Rojo
Herrera
Fellaini
Lingard

Despise the lot of them. Cowards and shit@#%&!s who fail to deliver time and time again.

Sparky***

Making Jagielka look like Gentile.

£#%&!ing done.

They'll come out in the 2nd half, miss a chance or two then the game will slip away.

believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Every player defers to Carrick and he's just not quick enough on the ball any more.
Yet he's the only who looks comfortable with the ball. They'll score again, we won't score two, at least we've got the trophy no one wanted to win in the bag.

dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yeah. This game's over.

United showing how tragically toothless they are these days.

Rest them for Europe
Just 3 1-0 victories and 2 0-0's from glory

sa7

Quote:

Goalkeeper of theirs is actually making saves as well.

Who'd a thunk it?

Unread 04-04-2017, 08:51 PM
AK14

Absolute £#%&!ing shite

Yet again we start playing when we go a goal down. Way, way to negative to start and now we're chasing the game (which we're shit at)

Changes needed at half time, need to get more support up near Ibra. Martial or Mikki on for that £#%&!ing Afro headed @#%&!.

History

I really don't get the how fellani is a manager's dream? It's literally just having a small brick wall in the middle of the pitch that the ball might make its way to a red shirt after hitting.

Bunker Buster

Still in this......

Fine margins again stalling us being 2/3 up...

Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Yup. Absolute £#%&!ing shite,and shouldn't be near the first 11.

Lingard and Fellaini. First team? Srsly?

Rashford gets time because he's a young-un

Not really convinced by Herrera.

Pogba mickey and martial at half time please.

We've had chances, just need some actual finishing....

ZiggyStardust

Thought we started well but the longer it goes without a goal the more the nerves grow and then their goal happened

We've been the better side and they've done £#%&! all really but it's just not good enough
Fellaini as a number 10, seriously?
Like Lingard as a squad player but he just doesn't threaten the opposition defence enough

I'm not even angry as I've just written this league campaign off
It's not going to happen for us no matter how many chances we create

Knockers

It's just 'give it to Carrick then leg it away hoping he conjures a magical pass onto my toe'. Dull as £#%&! to watch but whatevs - we've had enough fun watching united and we'll all be dead before long.

Unread 04-04-2017, 08:52 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

Saying that united are every bit shit. No tempom when they do have the ball its after letting everton bring in two banks of 4. The wingers are either too deep or too narrow. Our only passer of the ball ( carrick) is having to decide to hit a long ball or pass it backwards as unted are playing with cms and number 9s.

Miki and pogba on. £#%&! it.bring mensah on too

Unread 04-04-2017, 08:52 PM
Zorg

Utter garbage.