United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-07-2009, 01:45 PM
ScarFace

Fergie has turned into Gerrard Houllier. We need now some new Zidans and we're sorted.

Jesus christ this summer has been like spending xmas at your poor side of the familys house, have a very happy netto christmas.

Unread 17-07-2009, 01:57 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Fergie has turned into Gerrard Houllier. We need now some new Zidans and we're sorted.

Jesus christ this summer has been like spending xmas at your poor side of the familys house, have a very happy netto christmas.
reminds me of the summer of djemba bellion kleberson only good thing was we got ronaldo

Unread 17-07-2009, 03:14 PM
voxra

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
I need a resident permit to live here but not a work permit to work here.
Just out of interest; what's a resident permit? I'm assuming you're British and living in Norway? I'm the other way around (as it were ), and don't think I need a resident permit? Hope not, as I haven't got one*.

* cue tufty shopping me to the government . I pay my council tax on time, and have put on numerous forms over the years that I am one of those aliens from Norway, so I'm guessing it's alright (?). [SIZE="1"]*crossing fingers*

Unread 17-07-2009, 03:25 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxra
Just out of interest; what's a resident permit? I'm assuming you're British and living in Norway? I'm the other way around (as it were ), and don't think I need a resident permit? Hope not, as I haven't got one*.

* cue tufty shopping me to the government . I pay my council tax on time, and have put on numerous forms over the years that I am one of those aliens from Norway, so I'm guessing it's alright (?). [SIZE="1"]*crossing fingers*
Yeah I'm British living in Norway. I need a resident permit to get a personal number and all the things that go with it. Can only work here for 3 months without one although they're not very strict about it if you're an EU citizen.

Unread 17-07-2009, 03:30 PM
mIKAEL

Hello guys.
First; Sorry for my bad english, all vikings from Norway cant speak perfectly

Anyway,.. We will loose our best player in Molde, and Tippeligaen will definitely loose one of their biggest star. As a player he is fast, good technical and his finishing is extremely good - and he showed this in the last round by scoring 4 goals against Brann FK ( http://fotball.aftenposten.no/elites...icle144706.ece ) 4 goals on 27 minutes - as the headlines says - He's a nightmare.

He has basically done what he wanted to in matches.

Well, if anyone has any questions i will gladly answer.

Mikael

Unread 17-07-2009, 03:31 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by mIKAEL
Hello guys.

Anyway,.. We will loose our best player in Molde, and Tippeligaen will definitely loose one of their biggest star. As a player he is fast, good technical and his finishing is extremely good - and he showed this in the last round by scoring 4 goals against Brann FK ( http://fotball.aftenposten.no/elites...icle144706.ece ) 4 goals on 27 minutes - as the headlines says - He's a nightmare.

Mikael
Chirpsed any champs recently?

Unread 17-07-2009, 03:33 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon

Unread 17-07-2009, 03:34 PM
koppas

Quote:
Hello guys.

Mikael
Who is the longest in the shower?

Unread 17-07-2009, 03:35 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Jeg forstår ikke

Unread 17-07-2009, 03:35 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Hello guys.

Mikael
mikael, ginners here. my question is thus, if a wood-chucker could chuck wood (and lets be honest, why wouldn't he?) how much wood would a wood-chucker chuck?

Unread 17-07-2009, 03:45 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
or if youre in need of some low grade mince
I'd say mince was more your field :bi:

dunk

How did you find us? Were you followed?

Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I'd say mince was more your field :bi:
nah, have another go

Unread 17-07-2009, 03:46 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
nah, have another go
No.

Unread 17-07-2009, 03:49 PM
Ginners

Quote:
No.
good, i win then.

Unread 17-07-2009, 03:49 PM
Wade

From looking at some YouTube videos of him, I expect he has a big thick #@&%!.

Unread 17-07-2009, 03:54 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade
From looking at some YouTube videos of him, I expect he has a big thick #@&%!.
Black people usually have in all fairness.

Unread 17-07-2009, 03:55 PM
believe

Quote:
Black people usually have in all fairness.
:shakhead:

Unread 17-07-2009, 03:58 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
:shakhead:
'shakhead'

Unread 17-07-2009, 03:59 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
for the umpteenth time you're NOT black!!
Closed Thread