United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-08-2008, 02:08 AM
voxra

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
Its plastered accross the front of the stadium above the megastore and was accross the front of the Emirates.
Please tell me it's got nowt to do with you Tufty. Grrr.

Unread 17-08-2008, 02:59 AM
Blagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Hes the ginger @#%&! who is responsible for the flags at united.Tufty.
no way are SEF behind this bag of shit

Unread 17-08-2008, 08:09 AM
MUFC One Love

There is definitely something there, you can see it in the background on MUTV.

Unread 17-08-2008, 09:12 AM
puressence

ferie out

Unread 17-08-2008, 11:26 AM
Sloppy

Just showed north stand on goals on sunday.It has the words more with nike signs either side of it.

Unread 17-08-2008, 11:38 AM
Sparky***

It's says: "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONALDO!!"

Unread 17-08-2008, 11:42 AM
wonky no

more goats cheese

Unread 17-08-2008, 11:44 AM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
more goats cheese
You're kidding me?

Unread 17-08-2008, 12:12 PM
programmes?

Apparently, the pitch is that good this seasn, it actually says "More bowls please"

Unread 17-08-2008, 01:38 PM
MrBishi

Astonishing, absolutely astonishing. Just what would the ultras of the world think, eh?

Jumping in dead men's shoes with the flags in the first place was pathetic enough, but this... no-one with any idea of football supporter culture could find this anything but reprehensible. £#%&! off & die Tufty you horrible, horrible @#%&!.

Unread 17-08-2008, 01:41 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
Astonishing, absolutely astonishing. Just what would the ultras of the world think, eh?

Jumping in dead men's shoes with the flags in the first place was pathetic enough, but this... no-one with any idea of football supporter culture could find this anything but reprehensible. £#%&! off & die Tufty you horrible, horrible @#%&!.
i don't think tufty's got anything to do with it, it's a nike thing by the looks of it.

Unread 17-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Hes the ginger @#%&! who is responsible for the flags at united.Tufty.
Yes he's a @#%&! when he wants to be, nice lad also when he wants to be though too!

Don't ge me wrong, I'm firmly in the 'Tufty' is a @#%&! camp but Andrew isn't a @#%&!! £#%&! knows why he does it (know you gonna read this Tuffers so please respond!)

Plus I used to refer to him as a ginger @#%&! until I met him (you obviously aint met him btw) but he certainly aint ginger!

Emaciated, receding and grey yes but not ginger!

Oh I forgot...

[SIZE="6"]£#%&! OFF TUFTY!!!!!!

Unread 17-08-2008, 02:03 PM
Spiffy

Tufty is a @#%&!. End of.

Unread 17-08-2008, 02:04 PM
fergieslovechild

My money's on 'more respect please'

Unread 17-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Can I just say as well, SEF have never had a penny of my money! FC however have! Im not some tuftyite but all this shit by people who have never set eyes on the guy is %@#$&!s!

FC's 'pc fans' bullying if you ask me!

Get a £#%&!ing grip!!!!

Unread 17-08-2008, 02:14 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

my toes have just come through the top of my slippers

Unread 17-08-2008, 02:26 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

I heard on re that nike has paid united to do this - SEF £#%&!stains that they are, are not responsible for this debacle.

I actually think it will be quite funny, thousands of mugs paying to be advertising placards! well the ones that actually hold the card up, i'm going to piss myself laughing if i see that on TV.

Unread 17-08-2008, 02:28 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
i'm just totally surprised that this sort of behaviour has caught you by surprise

Unread 17-08-2008, 02:31 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
I heard on re that nike has paid united to do this - SEF £#%&!stains that they are, are not responsible for this debacle.

I actually think it will be quite funny, thousands of mugs paying to be advertising placards! well the ones that actually hold the card up, i'm going to piss myself laughing if i see that on TV.
at the west ham game in 2007 the barclaycard "gift to utd fans"/advert was ripped apart in jstand. i expect/hope for similar attitude today.

in other news, bottles of singha in your house before the game > most OT pubs

Unread 17-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

TSV and Lou Macari's

Suprise suprise!

Where's BrianRobsonsLiver?

About as bitter as Ciddy you three are!

As I have already said, I dont like the guy but get a £#%&!ING grip for christs sake!

Are you 100% certain that FC's board and their respective hangers-on are above reproach?

Cause im not
Closed Thread