United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-09-2017, 11:44 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Or for the various other reasons mentioned in the thread etc.
It's no surprise though is it - mou's a divisive figure in any case and had just overseen a perplexing collapse at Chelsea. Most united fans could see the lvg experiment was going badly wrong but weren't sure who his replacement should be or thought it best to see the season out.

Personally, I wanted guardiola to replace lvg but I now think he's an utter tit and I would hate for the jumped up slap headed tank top wearing @#%&! to ever darken our door - a close up view also suggests his greatness is vastly over stated. Loads of united fans didn't want to sign cantona because they hated the lad. It's a fickle business.

The message - don't put too much store in a poll on here.

Unread 11-09-2017, 11:53 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
It's no surprise though is it - mou's a divisive figure in any case and had just overseen a perplexing collapse at Chelsea. Most united fans could see the lvg experiment was going badly wrong but weren't sure who his replacement should be or thought it best to see the season out.

Personally, I wanted guardiola to replace lvg but I now think he's an utter tit and I would hate for the jumped up slap headed tank top wearing @#%&! to ever darken our door - a close up view also suggests his greatness is vastly over stated. Loads of united fans didn't want to sign cantona because they hated the lad. It's a fickle business.

The very reference to the poll was to highlight the fickleness, pal.

Unread 12-09-2017, 12:54 AM
utd99

Quote:
The very reference to the poll was to highlight the fickleness, pal.
People weren't fickle on the subject of Van Gaal mate. They wanted him gone, poll or no poll.

Unread 12-09-2017, 01:55 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
People weren't fickle on the subject of Van Gaal mate. They wanted him gone, poll or no poll.
I remember it well, pal.

Not badly enough to hire Mourinho though, apparently.

Fred remained quite an LvG stronghold throughout iirc

Unread 12-09-2017, 02:28 AM
utd99

Quote:
I remember it well, pal.

Not badly enough to hire Mourinho though, apparently.

Fred remained quite an LvG stronghold throughout iirc

You're insane.

Unread 12-09-2017, 03:12 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

You're insane.
You have a short memory, pal. The Orange Cardie Crew was strong out here. Admittedly a fair few have left the forum since, but some absolute big hitters, too. Fuzzy, Watcher, Charles etc. Added to the likes of Dunk, Jethro, Throb,Bunks etc. Ride 'til I die posters.

Was a proud time to be a Fredster. Lest we forget

Unread 12-09-2017, 07:15 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
You have a short memory, pal. The Orange Cardie Crew was strong out here. Admittedly a fair few have left the forum since, but some absolute big hitters, too. Fuzzy, Watcher, Charles etc. Added to the likes of Dunk, Jethro, Throb,Bunks etc. Ride 'til I die posters.

gang gang gang

Unread 12-09-2017, 07:45 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Unread 12-09-2017, 08:10 AM
andyroo

Quote:

It got to where you didn't want to accept the Big Man was doing such a crap job because the outers were being such arseholes. The Cardie Crew were Wrong but Wromantic

Unread 12-09-2017, 08:17 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

It got to where you didn't want to accept the Big Man was doing such a crap job because the outers were being such arseholes. The Cardie Crew were Wrong but Wromantic

Alright Woy, calm down

Unread 12-09-2017, 08:21 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

It got to where you didn't want to accept the Big Man was doing such a crap job because the outers were being such a******s. The Cardie Crew were Wrong but Wromantic
The Cardie Crew who were flagging orange at that time argued that the Big Man might not be the main problem. Then the Big Man left, we broke the world transfer record and finished lower in the league. Hardly proven wrong imo.

Think that's why so many haters can't move on tbh.

Unread 12-09-2017, 08:28 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
The Cardie Crew who were flagging orange at that time argued that the Big Man might not be the main problem. Then the Big Man left, we broke the world transfer record and finished lower in the league. Hardly proven wrong imo.

I'm not a hater as such. More of an indifferent/on the fence type mindset.

However, I've moved on....Maybe you should too, pal? It's not easy letting go I know

Unread 12-09-2017, 08:36 AM
andyroo

Quote:

Good points tbh

ps pay your subs you tight bastard

Unread 12-09-2017, 08:59 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
I'm not a hater as such. More of an indifferent/on the fence type mindset.

However, I've moved on....Maybe you should too, pal? It's not easy letting go I know
Bit too defensive there pal. I never called you a hater.

Unread 12-09-2017, 09:08 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Bit too defensive there pal. I never called you a hater.
I know. Just wanted to clarify my position on such a deeply upsetting situation.

Unread 12-09-2017, 12:00 PM
utd99

Quote:

I think the main body of the forum -the honest part- suspected a nefarious pm alliance had been struck between the threadbare pro Louis stragglers and the beleagured Roonettes. It was a smart move; Sun Tzu would have approved.

Unread 12-09-2017, 12:15 PM
Jethro

Quote:

Unread 12-09-2017, 12:56 PM
lindelof

Quote:

League position bla bla. We won two cups and are back in the Champions League and playing much better football.

It was a better season.

Stop being stubborn and admit you were wrong.

Unread 12-09-2017, 01:07 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof
League position bla bla. We won two cups and are back in the Champions League and playing much better football.

It was a better season.

Welcome to Rawk.

What's next? "I cost £40m and can't get in United's squad blah blah"

£#%&! off, mate.

Unread 12-09-2017, 01:16 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof

Closed Thread