jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Deagea

Valencia Jones Rojo Shaw

Carrick Blind

Hererrrrra Felaini Young

Rooney
the likely team. apart from smalling for jones.

put di maria in instead of fellaini and football club back on the badge and we're away.

Unread 17-03-2015, 07:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp
sorry, you must have me mistaken with someone else?
What a £#%&!ing coward.

Unread 17-03-2015, 07:23 PM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
What a £#%&!ing coward.
wow, a stranger on the internet calling me names

you seem a very limited individual, intellectually.

Unread 17-03-2015, 07:24 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
sorry, you must have me mistaken with someone else?

Unread 17-03-2015, 07:25 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
wow, a stranger on the internet calling me names

you seem a very limited individual, intellectually.
Oh I am.

But yet I can still tell you're a @#%&!.

Unread 17-03-2015, 07:30 PM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
Oh I am.

But yet I can still tell you're a @#%&!.
i would never hide that from the likes of you, pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

he called me a babbling arse

Unread 17-03-2015, 07:34 PM
saffers

We'll lose cos van gaal will continue to play smart. As he has done for 95% of the season.

He'll bench mata for sure.

Quote:
I think it's already gone tbh. That defeat at Swansea was a £#%&!ing disaster of a result.

Great performance against Spurs but i've seen nothing this season that convinces me that we can maintain that level over a 10 game period.
Bedwetter.

Unread 17-03-2015, 07:38 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Bedwetter.

Unread 17-03-2015, 07:49 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Why did you feel the need to create a new account, you £#%&!ing babbling arse?

Unread 17-03-2015, 07:56 PM
saffers

Quote:
Seriously, that's even more negative than me ffs.

After the spurs game, you have to say a chance is there again. Even a draw on sunday won't be a disaster.

Unread 17-03-2015, 11:32 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Seriously, that's even more negative than me ffs.

After the spurs game, you have to say a chance is there again. Even a draw on sunday won't be a disaster.
I would take a draw all day long .

Unread 18-03-2015, 04:15 AM
bcred

I've been lurking for a while,I come back and find myself agreeing with Jem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
the likely team. apart from smalling for jones.

put di maria in instead of fellaini and football club back on the badge and we're away.

Unread 18-03-2015, 04:20 AM
angrydimaria

Quote:
What a £#%&!ing coward.
who is that?

Unread 18-03-2015, 07:20 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcred
I've been lurking for a while,I come back
This is awkward

Unread 18-03-2015, 08:53 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
fellaini was the most influential player in the last game and will definitely play at anfield. he's hugely under-rated by too many united fans imo - he is obviously capable of being very very shit indeed, but mostly he is half-decent and a key part of LVG's shape AND pattern of play; it's not his fault that the likes of smalling need to look for him as an out ball so often either.
It's not his fault that he struggles with basic control of a football, either. But that's the reality and this will be a very different game from the one on Sunday. I'd rather get Mata/Herrera rotating in that role and use Valencia higher as he offers physical balance but has a good touch and spacial awareness. Liverpool look the biggest threat through the channels, so for me a Blind-Carrick double-pivot would help.

But yeah, Felli will probably still start. And give away possession/fouls for fun. Hopefully he can make up for it with another silly goal.

Unread 18-03-2015, 09:20 AM
Szekely

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
It's not his fault that he struggles with basic control of a football, either. But that's the reality and this will be a very different game from the one on Sunday. I'd rather get Mata/Herrera rotating in that role and use Valencia higher as he offers physical balance but has a good touch and spacial awareness. Liverpool look the biggest threat through the channels, so for me a Blind-Carrick double-pivot would help.

But yeah, Felli will probably still start. And give away possession/fouls for fun. Hopefully he can make up for it with another silly goal.
he's becoming the ultimate means to and end player.

despite his hideousness, his inclusion tends to be worth it in the end. as much as I really don't want that to be the case. I do fear the speed of the game will pass him by....but I don't see Mata being any better in that regard either. If we're going to sacrifice anywhere, I think it should be Mata for Shaw with Blind moving next to Carrick. despite their similarities, I think blind and Carrick have great potential as a solid base. I just don't want us to get overrun as we so often are there.

And as wayward as he's been, I'd start Di Maria for his pace. but there probably isn't room for him, blind and Herrera in the middle given that we know fellaini will start.

oh I don't £#%&!ing know.

Unread 18-03-2015, 09:33 AM
My Name is Keith

I wouldn't start di Maria. He's done nothing to demand his inclusion - what he adds to the team in terms of pace is considerably outweighed by his lack of discipline, poor ball retention, lack of ball control, failure to convert simple passes, non existent defensive attributes and monumental un arsedness.

His inclusion will certainly open the game up - but will leave us wide open.

Happy to see him come on if we're chasing the game with nothing to lose.

Unread 18-03-2015, 09:41 AM
Szekely

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I wouldn't start di Maria. He's done nothing to demand his inclusion - what he adds to the team in terms of pace is considerably outweighed by his lack of discipline, poor ball retention, lack of ball control, failure to convert simple passes, non existent defensive attributes and monumental un arsedness.

His inclusion will certainly open the game up - but will leave us wide open.

Happy to see him come on if we're chasing the game with nothing to lose.
all completely fair enough. His performances haven't justified inclusion, no. But I think his inclusion would help us win this game. We lack serious pace without him on the break away from home. skrtl and sakho struggle with pace. they'll happily take long punts towards fellaini or even a more measured approach like Sunday.

horses for courses and I think this'll suit him

I also won't be complaining if he isn't there and it'll be a seriously bad reflection of his form if he doesn't. Our record signing isn't even playing well enough to be included in our biggest game of the season :shakehead:

Unread 18-03-2015, 09:42 AM
jem

di maria, mata and fellaini all give the ball away cheaply. whichever one or two of them play, the rest of the team needs to take account of that. which of them is most likely to create something against liverpool? even if it's just space for others. you can make a case for all of them, but the fellaini case is depressing.

Unread 18-03-2015, 09:46 AM
Szekely

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
di maria, mata and fellaini all give the ball away cheaply. whichever one or two of them play, the rest of the team needs to take account of that. which of them is most likely to create something against liverpool? even if it's just space for others. you can make a case for all of them, but the fellaini case is depressing.
di Maria gives the ball away more than either of the other two. he's the lowest percentages player we have. he's just capable of something out of nothing and he's one of the few players likely to run beyond Rooney.

I'd only want di Maria there if blind and Carrick were in the middle or we'll just get overrun.
Closed Thread