United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-03-2015, 05:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I think it's already gone tbh. That defeat at Swansea was a £#%&!ing disaster of a result.

Great performance against Spurs but i've seen nothing this season that convinces me that we can maintain that level over a 10 game period.
Already gone

We could be in 2nd by the weekend.

Unread 17-03-2015, 05:01 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Already gone

This

Unread 17-03-2015, 05:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Already gone

Just my opinion, mate.

Unread 17-03-2015, 05:33 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
I think it's already gone tbh. That defeat at Swansea was a £#%&!ing disaster of a result.

Great performance against Spurs but i've seen nothing this season that convinces me that we can maintain that level over a 10 game period.
I was even more angry at that performance after their 'performance' against dippers. Jesus, how on earth did LVG manage to get defeated by these @#%&!s twice??

I think if we somehow manage to scab a result next week, it could prove fatal to dippers hopes since they have arsenal away straight up.

But like you, don't fancy our bunch of clowns in defense against sterling, sturridge and coutinho. Maybe Dave will have a match of his life time as parting gift for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Even if we lose we will be a point behind them
and? Have you looked at our fixtures after that?

Unread 17-03-2015, 05:43 PM
MUFC One Love

Haven't they got Arsenal the next game after ours? As long as we win our home games and do ok away we will finish top 4.

£#%&!in' state of us in the race for the 'top four'', we used to laugh at other clubs for that. The sheer neglect of the team from when we sold Ronaldo caused this.

Unread 17-03-2015, 05:52 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Haven't they got Arsenal the next game after ours? As long as we win our home games and do ok away we will finish top 4.

£#%&!in' state of us in the race for the 'top four'', we used to laugh at other clubs for that. The sheer neglect of the team from when we sold Ronaldo caused this.
It's where we're currently at as a team unfortunately. We didn't finish 7th last season by accident.

But we're making baby steps in the right direction at least. We're not just suddenly going to leapfrog from 7th to 1st in one season. Moyes was always doomed to failure but the rot had set in long before that under Ferguson.

Unread 17-03-2015, 05:56 PM
ScarFace

Deagea

Valencia Jones Rojo Shaw

Carrick Blind

Hererrrrra Felaini Young

Rooney

Unread 17-03-2015, 06:05 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love

I am not sure winning our home games is enough.

We have to avoid losses to both scouse clubs. Somehow we always struggle (performance wise) at both the @#%&! clubs. Even under fergie it used to be the same most times. And rooney always seems to struggle there.

Need a miracle really

Unread 17-03-2015, 06:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria

We have to avoid losses to both scouse clubs. Somehow we always struggle (performance wise) at both the @#%&! clubs. Even under fergie it used to be the same most times. And rooney always seems to struggle there.

Need a miracle really
Go play marbles on the M6 you £#%&!ing negative little @#%&!.

We get it, you think we'll struggle, need a miracle etc etc....

Unread 17-03-2015, 06:17 PM
Ben

Bloody love bunks. Throwing out positive vibes LRAC. We will beat this lot on Sunday and we will finish higher than 4th. Bunch of absolute pissthebeds.

Unread 17-03-2015, 06:19 PM
teflon_terry

Thumbs up

Quote:

Need a miracle really
You asked for miracles. I give you the LVG.

Unread 17-03-2015, 06:21 PM
Semantic Lisp

some of the posts on this thread sum up the internet pretty well

in Ferguson's last season United finished 11 clear of City and 28 clear of the vermin, with the other @#%&!s somewhere in between.

the rot had set in blah blah blah - £#%&!ing hell

Unread 17-03-2015, 06:23 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Deagea

Valencia Jones Rojo Shaw

Carrick Blind

Hererrrrra Felaini Young

Rooney

this

although if he shoehorns Mata in I'd be greateful

Unread 17-03-2015, 06:24 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp

in Ferguson's last season United finished 11 clear of City and 28 clear of the vermin, with the other @#%&!s somewhere in between.

I'm sure there is a point in there somewhere, but I'm damned if I can find it.

Unread 17-03-2015, 06:25 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp

Why did you feel the need to create a new account, you £#%&!ing babbling arse?

Unread 17-03-2015, 06:27 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

Unread 17-03-2015, 06:37 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Need a miracle really
Are you taking the piss?

It's not like Liverpool are playing like Brazil '70. Yeah, they're ok here and there and they're on a decent run but they've had a lot go for them (last night for example) and are hardly worth shitting our pants about. Arsenal are hit and miss, like us. Spurs are Spurs and City are playing some dreadful stuff at the minute. City at home would normally worry me but I think if we apply ourselves like we did against Spurs, we'll do them.

We smashed Liverpool at home ffs - without even really playing well. And we're above them. Why so doom and gloom?

Unread 17-03-2015, 06:43 PM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
sorry, you must have me mistaken with someone else?

Unread 17-03-2015, 07:00 PM
Marvel7

Quote:
Originally Posted by macawber
FFS still people on here putting Blind in midfield ....
sometimes when sooooooooo many people disagree with you and no £#%&!ers agrees with you have to consider the possibility that it's you that is wrong.

Unread 17-03-2015, 07:05 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
We smashed Liverpool at home ffs - without even really playing well. And we're above them. Why so doom and gloom?
They are a decent side nothing much. But I don't believe in this united side.

Just check out how many are confident of top 4 here. very few are.

And we have flopped badly against much lesser liverpool sides when we had good teams. So excuse me if I am not very positive going into this match
Closed Thread