United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-11-2007, 01:23 PM
Whalefish

I only recall the one chance first half (the Gallas header). There weren't many second half either. I seem to recall a couple of dips from range which they screwed wide though.

Unread 05-11-2007, 01:29 PM
redrose

Default It was from a set piece

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
seem to remember vds making a great save in the first half from gallas
So not "created". Hargreaves is spot on. We were the better & more effective "footballing" side on Sat.

Unread 05-11-2007, 03:02 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
I'd love to shit on a plate and then force feed it to Andy Gray along with some marmite on toast. Afterwards I would repeatedly punch him in his fat belly shouting jibber jabber.
now that's planning ahead

the shit is fine. feeding anyone marmite's just inhuman, though.

Unread 05-11-2007, 03:03 PM
MJ Ramone

It's funny isn't it? How SKY/TalkShite etc.. are crying their little eyes out about Hargreave's comments & yet they don't bat an eyelid when Van Persie, Gallas, Fabregas, Walcott etc.. tell anyone who'll £#%&!ing listen how 'Wonderful' their football is

It's like on MOTD2 last night, Gavin £#%&!ing Pea#@&%! said "I think United will win the League, but Arsenal play the best football"
What utter £#%&!ing gash. No Gavin, it's 'your opinion' that Arsenal play better football, it isn't a proven scientific fact. FFS.

90seconds ...ninety £#%&!ing seconds away from 3pts.
I'm still fuming now just thinking about it.

Unread 05-11-2007, 03:10 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
It's funny isn't it? How SKY/TalkShite etc.. are crying their little eyes out about Hargreave's comments & yet they don't bat an eyelid when Van Persie, Gallas, Fabregas, Walcott etc.. tell anyone who'll £#%&!ing listen how 'Wonderful' their football is

It's like on MOTD2 last night, Gavin £#%&!ing Pea#@&%! said "I think United will win the League, but Arsenal play the best football"
What utter £#%&!ing gash. No Gavin, it's 'your opinion' that Arsenal play better football, it isn't a proven scientific fact. FFS.

90seconds ...ninety £#%&!ing seconds away from 3pts.
I'm still fuming now just thinking about it.
WHo played the better football on Saturday?

Oh yes, it was us. Who played the move of the game. Oh yes, it was our second goal?

More attractive and more effective. And we were the away side. Arsenal's 'best football' couldn't even break us down.

£#%&! em, we'll finish above them.
Closed Thread