United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-11-2007, 12:45 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Roxanne

How many people have you got on your ignore list.

Unread 04-11-2007, 12:51 AM
The Real Roxanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop

How many people have you got on your ignore list.
Four.

Unread 04-11-2007, 01:10 AM
penguin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by </forzagarza>
I was ignoring you anyway
I think the whole board has decided to ignore you.

Unread 04-11-2007, 01:24 AM
penguin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Roxanne
La la la la. I don't care. Boring OOT.

People who go around calling others boring are invariably grade a bores themselves. MOTWYW.

Are you sforzagarza in disguise ?

Unread 04-11-2007, 04:25 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by </forzagarza>
Everyone wants United to do well. However it is a short term view people are taking- the people who make up the majority of the fanbase are irelevant, the cahnces of them ever being the 12th man again are slim at best. I don't care what someone has achieved in the past, if the person is a money orientated, selfish bastard then I am going to say so. That is what Ferguson. Hitler did alright for himself as leader of Germany up to a point but he was still a @#%&!. It is possible for someone to be good at a job yet still fail as a person. It seems that people only want their own persoanl gratification and that means good football/ trophies matter than more than anything else.
Quite right. For fergie to be telling supporters to £#%&! off and watch chelsea or to go and watch 'that mob fc united' is just a lack of class. Why some people on here are unable to make the distinction between the football side of things and the political club side of things i just dont know. It's very, very simple. Ferguson is a fantastic football manager and that is not in question. What he is being criticised for is showing a complete lack of respect to the very people that fork out cash so that he can be a millionaire. I simply cannot understand how people can accept this contempt for supporters just because he was a successful manager. Sure we've all had some fantastic times during his time at the club and for that we can be thankful - but that shouldnt give him a get out of jail card to take the piss out of supporters and to behave anyway he wants. The manager of manchester united should have more class than he does but it seems to me that him and the glazers are closer than ever and he cant wait to stick up for them at every opportunity.

I also think that if our results and football had been shit this year and fergie came out with that, many of the same on here defending him wouldnt be quite so kind. Fickle.

Unread 04-11-2007, 04:32 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy

I also think that if our results and football had been shit this year and fergie came out with that, many of the same on here defending him wouldnt be quite so kind. Fickle.
and you would be a much happier person I guess. I thought you only supported the other mob now? why do you ven care what fergie says?

Unread 04-11-2007, 05:20 AM
khmk

Quote:
Actually no, i said anderson had done ok but a few of his passes went astray in one particular game.

I have a balanced view - i praise when it's due and criticise when i think its warranted too. that have because My one and only beef is with the glazers and anyone that supports them i love the club i find the risksbeen taken with it unacceptable and i wont not criticise someone that sides with them even if that someone is ferguson.

The reason you only see the negative posts is because as i mentioned earlier when i post a postive comment it goes by unnoticed but when i post some critisism a bunch of dumb mother£#%&!ers start screaming on the thread that i'm an ABU and 'worse than a city fan' etc. More than likely this stuff catches your eye more than the positive stuff that goes by without the song and dance.

Clearly not everything i post about united on here is negative.
not through thick and thin then?

just because a shotgun wedding was held is not a reason to not stick around when the new step-dad starts abusing the kids.

Unread 04-11-2007, 11:21 AM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
And what would we be today if Ferguson hadn't arrived at United?
Still Manchester United, the team that was Newton Heath before.

managers come and go. owners come and go. The fans like you ( who are match goers assuming you do) are the ones that United are built on.

Ferguson is just another fly on the shit making merry like there are thousands.

I argued this for years in US before I left there. Jordan didn't make Chicago Bulls, Bulls made him. Pele didn't make Santos.. Santos made Pele.

Of course you are so far up the arse of Ferguson's success that you won't care. Even if he sneaks behind you and £#%&!s your wife, then also you will say, whatever as long as united are successful.

I used to get these #@&%!s who used tell me lakers are reverred because of kobe and o neal. i used to say £#%&! off to them, saying Lakers were there before kobe and o neal were born and it will be there long after they are dead.

Likewise Manchester united was there before ferguson was born with its generation of fans and it will still be there long after he is dead with its new generation of fans.

Unread 04-11-2007, 01:13 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Quote:
For fergie to be telling supporters to £#%&! off and watch chelsea
He said this to one, uno, eins - as in singular - supporter

Quote:
or to go and watch 'that mob fc united'
he said this in jest at a press conference at Carrington screened on MUTV and was laughing with a journo there who goes to FC United - that's a match-goer btw. Surely you don't watch MUTV do you?

Quote:
I also think that if our results and football had been shit this year and fergie came out with that, many of the same on here defending him wouldnt be quite so kind. Fickle
So you think people might react differently given the scenario of your If statement and so that means, in your head anyway, that they are fickle. Hmmm.

Quote:
Actually no.........

I have a balanced view
There you go, at least someone agrees with you.

Unread 04-11-2007, 01:17 PM
1MUFC

This is one of the most £#%&! threads ever.
Closed Thread