United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-07-2007, 11:42 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk_football
Watched your uncle play in that charity game last Sunday at Eirias Park, Colwyn Bay (My avatar). Decided to sit on the subs bench as know one was using them which was quite fun. Was funny as £#%&! giving Alan Kennedy (Playing left back same side as me) abuse from the touchline every time he £#%&!ed up.
My mum lives right opposite there.I was going to go, but couldn't be arsed in the end.

Many there or was it just shite?And how did Doctor Evil play? Not spoke to him since last week.

Unread 05-07-2007, 11:43 PM
Rhodzy

Interesting, didn't know this
Quote:
Brazil's Anderson, 19, and Portugal's Nani, 20, are being bought effectively on HP. United are understood to have paid £7m and £8m up front, and will pay the rest over the terms of the deals.

Unread 05-07-2007, 11:44 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
Does anyone have that picture from when he appeared at a press conference in a Utd shirt whilst at Corinthians?
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7018/f026dh054my.jpg

Unread 05-07-2007, 11:47 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
Interesting, didn't know this
i posted that this morning.

we paid £8m for each.

the others are add ons if we win things etc.

thats what happens in most deals, the papers just publish the maximum payable.

Unread 05-07-2007, 11:48 PM
JakeB

I think this is the first thread I've started on here...nice first subject to start on

Unread 05-07-2007, 11:49 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
I think this is the first thread I've started on here...nice first subject to start on
Smug @#%&!!

I'm giddy as £#%&! now.

Unread 05-07-2007, 11:50 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
My current peaking-to-£#%&!ness knows no bounds.

Unread 05-07-2007, 11:51 PM
punk_football

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
My mum lives right opposite there.I was going to go, but couldn't be arsed in the end.

Many there or was it just shite?And how did Doctor Evil play? Not spoke to him since last week.
About 400 or so. Wasn't a bad game, lot of dippers there though, thats why I moved to the subs bench, people around me were not impressed calling Rush a useless scouse @#%&! . Mickey didn't play too bad, a few Ronaldo type tricks and flicks which didn't come off Thought he was going to dislocate something at one point

Unread 05-07-2007, 11:53 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk_football
About 400 or so. Wasn't a bad game, lot of dippers there though, thats why I moved to the subs bench, people around me were not impressed calling Rush a useless scouse @#%&! . Mickey didn't play too bad, a few Ronaldo type tricks and flicks which didn't come off Thought he was going to dislocate something at one point

Sounds about right.

£#%&!ing fit for 56 or whatever he is though.

Unread 06-07-2007, 12:05 AM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
My current peaking-to-£#%&!ness knows no bounds.

Unread 06-07-2007, 12:09 AM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
You need to go and give your neighbour a hug and have one of these with him

Closed Thread