Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
bettys is making a few quid of the back of the glazers with his coach trips
songs need working on though

Unread 05-07-2007, 08:56 AM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty's Hotpot
70 million on players is a fantastic amount and shows that they are putting their (well our) money where their mouth is. But is it enough to please you?

They are not paying for this, WE £#%&!ING ARE!

The only respect he will get off me is me pissing myself when he drowns in his own dribble.

Unread 05-07-2007, 08:59 AM
Betty's Hotpot

You have more faces than jacko, two faced hypocrite. I dont like the glazers but the ticket increase is being spent wisely on decent players, which i feared wouldn't happen.

Unread 05-07-2007, 09:01 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
You have more faces than jacko, two faced hypocrite. I dont like the glazers but the ticket increase is being spent wisely on decent players, which i feared wouldn't happen.
No it isn't it's being spent on debt payments, as I stated they are spending the same as the PLC did, at lower ticket prices.

Unread 05-07-2007, 09:02 AM
believe

Quote:
what is this high flying super paid job you have betts? are you editor of the sun?

Unread 05-07-2007, 09:04 AM
puressence

who cares ..giving fergie this money will make us weaker

Unread 05-07-2007, 09:05 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
if win the league and ecl then the fees for all players involved will be £70m
Correct - although extras will be payable for any success during each year of their 5 year contracts, not just next season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
most deals have such clauses and it doesnt stop the clubs from claiming to have spent the biggest amount.
Correct

It was the insinuation they had spent £70M of their own hard-earned I was disagreeing with.

Unread 05-07-2007, 04:07 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
how am I a two faced hypocrite?? explain as this suggestion has gone down as well as the numbers on your coach which I believe is falling quickly

Unread 05-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumpsall
Only an idiot would given them respect atm. I may think about giving them respect when the debt is paid in full and we see a reduction in ticket prices.
Top post.

Unread 05-07-2007, 04:16 PM
£#%&! KFC

£#%&! the Glazers

I am delighted at the signings we have made and are hopefully about to

but I will be even more delighted when the gimps get to £#%&!

Unread 05-07-2007, 04:21 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
£#%&! the Glazers

I am delighted at the signings we have made and are hopefully about to

but I will be even more delighted when the gimps get to £#%&!
here here I just cant understand why the £#%&!er has called me a two faced hypocrite

Unread 05-07-2007, 04:26 PM
rebelcountyred

if they hadn't saddled the club with a 700 million debt then you would have said that they seem to run the club in a quietly efficient manner and let the people who run the football side of things alone, however they did saddle the club with a 700m debt so no they cannot be respected and are @#%&!s

Unread 05-07-2007, 04:28 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
if they hadn't saddled the club with a 700 million debt then you would have said that they seem to run the club in a quietly efficient manner and let the people who run the football side of things alone, however they did saddle the club with a 700m debt so no they cannot be respected and are @#%&!s
how do you know what I would have said?

Unread 05-07-2007, 04:30 PM
£#%&! KFC

it's not just about the debt and yet obviously it is all about the debt

even if there was no debt I wouldn't want the @#%&!s in charge

Unread 05-07-2007, 04:33 PM
elephantstone

are you going on the Far east tour?

Unread 05-07-2007, 04:46 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
are you going on the Far east tour?
Its been cancelled due to lack of numbers on Bettys Travel LTD.

Unread 05-07-2007, 04:54 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Its been cancelled due to lack of numbers on Bettys Travel LTD.

his marketing ploy was excellent come on here put a sticky up saying he was running a coach to wembley and then create a load of controversial threads to piss everyone off

Unread 05-07-2007, 05:02 PM
Jason Todd

Quote:
70 million on players is a fantastic amount and shows that they are putting their (well our) money where their mouth is. But is it enough to please you?
I presume this is a wind up but if not how an earth can people consider respecting them considering the long term reds who have had to drop away this year and the risk the club is at due to our ridiculous levels of debt.

Unread 05-07-2007, 05:03 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Todd
I presume this is a wind up but if not how an earth can people consider respecting them considering the long term reds who have had to drop away this year and the risk the club is at due to our ridiculous levels of debt.
do you own a tin hat?

Unread 05-07-2007, 05:59 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
'They' haven't spent anything like 70 mill this summer, nor will 'they'. Just like 'they' never spend any of their own cash to buy United. 'We' meanwhile, have only laid out 8 mill apiece on Nani and Anderson up front - the rest is dependent on blah, blah, blah...(with the politics involved it suits that United are seen to be paying big bucks on this occasion.)

I don't think the Glazers will ever enjoy widespread respect, I think thats pretty obvious don't you?
Says who? I believe it was more like about £30m the pair so far.

Hargreaves' fee remains undisclosed, though I'd be surprised if it doesn't match the Carrick fee, ie. £14m up front.

As for the other post (Jablonsky was it?) about net spend ffs this is not Football Manager!

I wouldn't think the Glazers are actually that disrespected as far as the football side of things goes. More importantly, if all this comes together over the next couple of seasons and the transition to a new manager is as smooth as it now looks likely to be, the boycotters* may already have kissed goodbye to United forever.

*those previously only ocassional part-timers, and those living abroad, don't count.
Closed Thread