United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-07-2007, 01:57 AM
Serenity Now

Really. What the £#%&! is going on with the world? I can't remember anything like this happening before. Ever.

Nani and Hargreaves, alright I could have seen that.

But Anderson and Tevez? How did this happen? £#%&!ING HELL!

If you'd have asked me before the season ended which two players I thought United should sign but had no chance of getting, they would have been top of the list. Honestly, you can go and look at the old threads if you want!

Unread 05-07-2007, 02:02 AM
Tronics

Would have preferred Anelka for our system of play.

But if it's a loan first and we get him for less the 20m the next season it's a good deal.

Anything above that is a bump.

Rooney is as good if not better then him.

Unread 05-07-2007, 02:05 AM
shadowplay

There goes our chance of signing £#%&!ing pele then

Unread 05-07-2007, 02:06 AM
S/Side.Red

The competition for places next season throughout the squad is going to be incredibly strong.

Last season the team often picked itself. This season Fergie will have to assign a good couple of hours every Friday to working out what the £#%&! he's going to do each week in terms of lineup/system.

Unread 05-07-2007, 02:09 AM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
The competition for places next season throughout the squad is going to be incredibly strong.

Last season the team often picked itself. This season Fergie will have to assign a good couple of hours every Friday to working out what the £#%&! he's going to do each week in terms of lineup/system.
Thats the thing i'm most pleased about.

The competion for places will improve certain players.

Fletcher is living proof.

Unread 05-07-2007, 02:15 AM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
I think Malcolm's going insane on his deathbed. I expect the summer signings to conclude at the £275million mark.
That £#%&!ed up dribbling @#%&! won't be paying it off, but now is not the time for that, i think im going to go and have a £#%&!.... another one.

Unread 05-07-2007, 02:20 AM
naes_sean

See I told you. My argentine neighbour was right.

Unread 05-07-2007, 03:58 AM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
yessir.

shut down my browser , reopened it and went to the daily mail site again just to see if its genuine.

ronaldo
rooney
anderson
nani
tevez
Fergie is acting like a championship manager!!

Unread 05-07-2007, 04:40 AM
Grimson

Why are people comparing him to Rooney? What is the point in that? Are we only to sign players demonstrably better than Wayne Rooney? How many players would that be exactly? And some of you wouldn't have seen Tevez more than his West Ham appearances, where it took him a dozen games to settle - just like Bergkamp and Henry, to name but two. Unless you can tell me you saw him at Boca or Corinthians on a regular basis, which, let's be honest, you didn't. Except for Serenity, S/Side and me. So shut it.

Unread 05-07-2007, 04:53 AM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Why are people comparing him to Rooney? What is the point in that? Are we only to sign players demonstrably better than Wayne Rooney? How many players would that be exactly? And some of you wouldn't have seen Tevez more than his West Ham appearances, where it took him a dozen games to settle - just like Bergkamp and Henry, to name but two. Unless you can tell me you saw him at Boca or Corinthians on a regular basis, which, let's be honest, you didn't. Except for Serenity, S/Side and me. So shut it.
and I

Unread 05-07-2007, 04:55 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
and I
You too can join the club.

Unread 05-07-2007, 05:17 AM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
You too can join the club.
result!

happy 4th btw. I've been drinking all day and now time to sleep. bye bye

Unread 05-07-2007, 05:28 AM
croberts

Thumbs up

please let this be true

rooney tevez

giggs scholes hargreaves ronaldo

evra vidic rio nev

foster

nani
anderson
carrick
saha
rossi
fletch
o pie

among others.........

Pretty strong if you ask me

Unread 05-07-2007, 05:34 AM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by croberts
please let this be true

rooney tevez

giggs scholes hargreaves ronaldo

evra vidic rio nev

foster

nani
anderson
carrick
saha
rossi
fletch
o pie

among others.........

Pretty strong if you ask me

adding to that list evans, pique, brown!!

Unread 05-07-2007, 05:50 AM
Stone Monkey

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
Yes.
were all giddy with excitement

Get In.

Unread 05-07-2007, 05:51 AM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Would have preferred Anelka for our system of play.
£#%&! Off.

Unread 05-07-2007, 05:54 AM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
result!

happy 4th btw. I've been drinking all day and now time to sleep. bye bye
Light weight.

Happy 4th from LA

Unread 05-07-2007, 05:57 AM
Serenity Now

Seems that Ladbrokes have pulled the betting on Tevez's destination next season.

Having a look at the articles again with a more dispassionate eye, the Times think it'll be a one-year loan and the Mirror reckon it's a permanent deal. The Mirror also suggest that it's "subject to any challenge from West Ham". Nothing in the Argentine media yet, as far I can see anyway, and none of the other UK media outlets have picked it up either.

Both papers do seem very confident about this, and the stories do ring true, but realistically I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

As I said before, I have heard that Tevez has rejected staying at West Ham and it's also clear that playing for United is one of his ambitions. It's definitely a very plausible story and I really hope it's a true one. If not, this would surely match the pain of the whole Ronaldinho saga, although thankfully not the irritation (not yet, anyway!)

Unread 05-07-2007, 06:00 AM
Stone Monkey

Been checking all the South American outlets myself Serenity. I will be happier when I see it posted there but it does seem promising.

BTW; you based in the US?

Unread 05-07-2007, 06:02 AM
croberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
Seems that Ladbrokes have pulled the betting on Tevez's destination next season.

Having a look at the articles again with a more dispassionate eye, the Times think it'll be a one-year loan and the Mirror reckon it's a permanent deal. The Mirror also suggest that it's "subject to any challenge from West Ham". Nothing in the Argentine media yet, as far I can see anyway, and none of the other UK media outlets have picked it up either.

Both papers do seem very confident about this, and the stories do ring true, but realistically I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

As I said before, I have heard that Tevez has rejected staying at West Ham and it's also clear that playing for United is one of his ambitions. It's definitely a very plausible story and I really hope it's a true one. If not, this would surely match the pain of the whole Ronaldinho saga, although thankfully not the irritation (not yet, anyway!)
don't even £#%&!ing suggest that

don't think my ticker could survive another saga like that
Closed Thread