United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Old 18-05-2007, 09:51 AM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default Prince Harry isn't going to Iraq.

Of course he fucking isn't, we have a Monarchy for fucks sake, our so called democracy has at it's heart a system of hereditary privilege. Let's destroy the monarchy, becrome a properly democratic Republic and the we can send this Public School tosser to any fucking warzone we want. Until then, shut the fuck up!
 
Old 18-05-2007, 10:01 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop
 
Default

You lot need a good old fashioned civil war.
 
Old 18-05-2007, 10:09 AM
The Return of JC
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Of course he fucking isn't, we have a Monarchy for fucks sake, our so called democracy has at it's heart a system of hereditary privilege. Let's destroy the monarchy, becrome a properly democratic Republic and the we can send this Public School tosser to any fucking warzone we want. Until then, shut the fuck up!
indeed.

This one act, although obviously predictable, underlines what a crock of shit our supposed democratic system is.

So many things to be taken from this:

His life is more important than yours
We're not prepared to risk all for democracy
Hereditary privelage still exists
Everyone is a liar and deserves to die
Gingers are fannies.
 
Old 18-05-2007, 10:09 AM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
You lot need a good old fashioned civil war.
We had one, it was great, ended up beheading the King and everything. Unfortunately we then went back to monarchy a few years later due to moral cowardice of the political leaders of the time.
 
Old 18-05-2007, 10:10 AM
Fountz
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
We had one, it was great, ended up beheading the King and everything. Unfortunately we then went back to monarchy a few years later due to moral cowardice of the political leaders of the time.
and the fact that Cromwell was a Cunt.
 
Old 18-05-2007, 10:10 AM
The Return of JC
 
Default

Oh, and for the record, Aside from the feelings this provokes (feelings I had already anyway), I honestly couldn't give a flying fuck!
 
Old 18-05-2007, 10:13 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Ask most people out in Iraq at the moment, they will tell you they dont give a fuck also..

The Extra security needed for Harry to go out on one patrol would be huge..

The attacks would also increase on everyone.

Thats just one side of the story though.
 
Old 18-05-2007, 10:14 AM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
and the fact that Cromwell was a Cunt.
Cromwell was a lot of things.
 
Old 18-05-2007, 10:15 AM
The Return of JC
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Ask most people out in Iraq at the moment, they will tell you they dont give a fuck also..

The Extra security needed for Harry to go out on one patrol would be huge..

The attacks would also increase on everyone.

Thats just one side of the story though.
I think they should drop him in the middle of open land only in little Y-fronts with nothing but a saucepan on his head, a spatula in his head and 'this is Prince Harry' painted crudely across his chest.
 
Old 18-05-2007, 10:16 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I think they should drop him in the middle of open land only in little Y-fronts with nothing but a saucepan on his head, a spatula in his head and 'this is Prince Harry' painted crudely across his chest.
quite.....
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Prince Harry isn't going to Iraq.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If Prince Harry is Charlie's son... elhombre Off Topic 16 31-08-2007 11:32 PM
Harry not going to iraq Spock Off Topic 18 17-05-2007 10:24 AM
If they're worried about Harry Hewitt getting kidnapped in Iraq... tatty Off Topic 4 23-04-2007 08:17 PM
Prince 2 redhegemony Off Topic 7 29-01-2007 04:45 PM
Prince Harry is James Hewitt's kid koppas Off Topic 7 13-12-2006 01:52 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:20 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.