United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-07-2014, 05:42 PM
Pop

Phil Thompson on Sanchez:

He doesn’t realise what he has missed by not coming to Liverpool; the passion and the power that comes with playing for LFC, and the worldwide recognition that he would have.

He’s chosen to go to London and I think that will have been a big draw and I think that would have been the marquee signing.

“Arsenal have got that, but I like what Brendan Rodgers is doing. He’s looking now for the quality players that fit in with his vision for Liverpool Football Club and that is what he’s trying to get right.

He’s got a striker in Rickie Lambert and a younger one possibly in Divock Origi

Unread 11-07-2014, 05:54 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Phil Thompson on Sanchez:

He doesn’t realise what he has missed by not coming to Liverpool; the passion and the power that comes with playing for LFC, and the worldwide recognition that he would have.

He’s chosen to go to London and I think that will have been a big draw and I think that would have been the marquee signing.

“Arsenal have got that, but I like what Brendan Rodgers is doing. He’s looking now for the quality players that fit in with his vision for Liverpool Football Club and that is what he’s trying to get right.

He’s got a striker in Rickie Lambert and a younger one possibly in Divock Origi

He's such a thick @#%&!, makes Pip Neville look like Umberto Eco

Unread 11-07-2014, 05:57 PM
Pop

"the power that comes with playing for LFC"

What the £#%&! does that even mean ffs? God, you can actually hear him growling that shite in his phlegmy disgusting scouse accent.

Big nosed £#%&!er.

Unread 11-07-2014, 06:00 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
"the power that comes with playing for LFC"

What the £#%&! does that even mean ffs? God, you can actually hear him growling that shite in his phlegmy disgusting scouse accent.

Big nosed £#%&!er.

de pawerrrrgghhhhh

Unread 11-07-2014, 07:48 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Not arsed about him going to Arsenal. He won't win them the league, they'll be the usual Arsenal.
Indeed. If they signed two players like Vidal and hummels, then they'd be a serious threat.

Unread 11-07-2014, 08:19 PM
saffers

Agreed. They've added Debuchy(downgrade on Sagna) and Sanchez who is an inconsistent forward to a team that could not beat Moyes' United(!!!) and capitulated alarmingly at city, liverpool and Chelsea(conceding 16 goals in 3 games).

Will those two signings add anything to stop further humiliations under Arsene? He isn't suddenly going to become tactically flexible. They could add more top players and still be a gutless team. This guy was failing even with a peak RvP, Fabregas, Nasri, Arshavin, Adebayor etc...

Unread 11-07-2014, 08:26 PM
ChairmanMao

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Agreed. They've added Debuchy(downgrade on Sagna) and Sanchez who is an inconsistent forward to a team that could not beat Moyes' United(!!!) and capitulated alarmingly at city, liverpool and Chelsea(conceding 16 goals in 3 games).

Will those two signings add anything to stop further humiliations under Arsene? He isn't suddenly going to become tactically flexible. They could add more top players and still be a gutless team. This guy was failing even with a peak RvP, Fabregas, Nasri, Arshavin, Adebayor etc...
Their biggest problem is the centre of defence Koscielny's way overrated and Mertesacker has the pace of Michelangelo's David.

Once Ramsey and Wilshere have their annual injuries the wheels will fall off again. Ozil is a shithouse.

Unread 11-07-2014, 08:31 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChairmanMao
Their biggest problem is the centre of defence Koscielny's way overrated and Mertesacker has the pace of Michelangelo's David.

Once Ramsey and Wilshere have their annual injuries the wheels will fall off again. Ozil is a shithouse.
Can see Shanchez doing an Ozil tbh. Everyone fawning over each touch for a while, then completely £#%&!ing forgotten about at the sharp end of the season.

Always the same with modern Arsenal players. Nasri disappeared second half of the season (for Arsenal, improved at City), Ramsay the same.

Unread 02-11-2014, 06:36 AM
HERTS_RED

Tearing it up at the moment, he plays exactly like Suarez but without being a @#%&! about it

Unread 02-11-2014, 06:52 AM
barrington avenue

he is made for United i wanted him when he left Italy.....i thought he would be an LvG type player too ,i was surprised we never made a move

Unread 02-11-2014, 08:29 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
Tearing it up at the moment, he plays exactly like Suarez but without being a @#%&! about it
Yup, very good player but like most needs to build up that momentum as you can see from his Barca career.

Arsenal are starting to play well IMO, should get top 4 along with ourselves, rents and dem bitter bloos.

Unread 02-11-2014, 10:27 AM
Marvel7

Superb player, would loved United to have signed him, would be perfect for us in between the no.10/tip of the diamond and the centre forward.

Unread 02-11-2014, 04:43 PM
Alan

Explosive pace is priceless.

Unread 02-11-2014, 04:57 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Explosive pace is priceless.
You want to say that you wish we'd have gone for him over Di Maria. Go on say it

Unread 02-11-2014, 05:09 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
You want to say that you wish we'd have gone for him over Di Maria. Go on say it
You want me to, more like. Di Maria also has explosive pace, so it wouldn't make a great deal of sense to say that.
Closed Thread