Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc

Photoshopped.

Unread 22-06-2009, 12:49 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
706 pages!

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum...289&start=7050

You'd think they were signing the greatest player ever to kick a ball.
Of course they're gonna be like that, the Berties are probably more interested in the fact he is signing for them from United than actually weighing up his ability. They're not gonna say "we've signed Tevez but the United fans don't care that he has left them, surely there is a reason for that? and he isn't that good?" No they'll talk shit as usual in a desperate bid to make themselves 'big'. They're rich yet I don't see all these world stars they said they were gonna sign? They'll claim Tevez is world class but will soon realise he isn't. Oh, and expect them to tell us how we're feeling 80% of United fans don't give a £#%&! about Tevez leaving, even United fans who love Tevez probably realise he isn't worth the price (neither do any other big club it seems) yet the Berties will say "stop lying you're gutted" just like when we accepted the bid for Ronaldo and most United fans were not arsed, yet the Berties were telling us we were "gutted"

That's the problem with City, they're deluded as a club and as fans and that will hinder them in their 'quest' to become bigger than United. Why aren't they signing a pacey goal scorer with all the money they have?

Unread 22-06-2009, 12:53 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
That's the problem with City, they're deluded as a club and as fans and that will hinder them in their 'quest' to become bigger than United. Why aren't they signing a pacey goal scorer with all the money they have?
Bellamy

Santa Cruz & Tevez. Slowest Forward Line. Ever.

Unread 22-06-2009, 12:57 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Bellamy

Santa Cruz & Tevez. Slowest Forward Line. Ever.
Yep. It's just weird, but the City fans are deluded, the longer that continues the better 'cos they won't get anywhere.

Like I said with Tevez they aren't weighing up his ability, they're just chuffed 'cos he is signing from United, the same Tevez who hasn't really attracted any interest from big clubs and United chose not to sign him (we'd have signed him ages ago if we wanted to, clearly Fergie doesn't rate Tevez as much as Tevez rates himself or his agent/owner rates him) the evidence is the lack of big clubs coming in for him. You knew United wern't signing Tevez when Fergie made that comment towards the end of the season "the fans love a trier, the player can be forgiven for other aspects", or something like that.

The statement released by United was %@#$&!s, it was a statement to suit all parties.

Unread 22-06-2009, 12:59 PM
hopkins

They're calling us bitter cus we reckon Tevez aint all that, and that our bubble is bursting

Unread 22-06-2009, 01:01 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
They're calling us bitter cus we reckon Tevez aint all that, and that our bubble is bursting
That is what makes me laugh, the Berties and Scousers always do this, how many times has our 'bubble burst' and how many times has it been 'end of an era' and how many times has our 'empire crumbling' in years gone by?

Don't the Berties realise United probably didn't wanna spend that much on Tevez and have players lined up to buy?

They'll look very silly if we sign some players in July.

Unread 22-06-2009, 01:02 PM
wiganste

I think they're all forgetting that we've just won 3 titles on the spin. For the 2nd time this decade.

Unread 22-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Zorg

Quote:
YYou knew United wern't signing Tevez when Fergie made that comment towards the end of the season "the fans love a trier, the player can be forgiven for other aspects", or something like that.
I thought that too. To me all that was missing were the words 'but I don't think he's that good at football'

Quote:
That is what makes me laugh, the Berties and Scousers always do this, how many times has our 'bubble burst' and how many times has it been 'end of an era' and how many times has our 'empire crumbling' in years gone by?
Complete with the 'cracked United badge' picture in the papers

Unread 22-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I think they're all forgetting that we've just won 3 titles on the spin. For the 2nd time this decade.
yeah but we were very lucky that we were better than everyone else last season though.

Unread 22-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
. Why aren't they signing a pacey goal scorer with all the money they have?

Eto'o has got a good turn of speed tbh.

Unread 22-06-2009, 03:52 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Eto'o has got a good turn of speed tbh.
If they sign Eto'o how the £#%&! are they gonna fit all their players in?

I'm not convinced he'll go to City, the only way he could end up there is if they're the only club who will pay his ridiclous wage demands.

Unread 22-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Crumps

£#%&! me the bitters won't have a word said against the slow motion unprolific @#%&!.

Unread 22-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
If they sign Eto'o how the £#%&! are they gonna fit all their players in?

I'm not convinced he'll go to City, the only way he could end up there is if they're the only club who will pay his ridiclous wage demands.

I was making a mockery of all the deluded bitter @#%&!s who think they're gonna sign every big name

Unread 22-06-2009, 03:58 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
I was making a mockery of all the deluded bitter @#%&!s who think they're gonna sign every big name

In all seriousness though he could end up there, they're the only club who will pay his ridiclous wage demands.

Unread 22-06-2009, 03:58 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
£#%&! me the bitters won't have a word said against the slow motion unprolific @#%&!.
Ive been told off one today united are a selling club,they are catching us up as tevez would rather play for them after hes turned us down.

Unread 22-06-2009, 04:00 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Ive been told off one today united are a selling club,they are catching us up as tevez would rather play for them after hes turned us down.
They're deluded @#%&!s aren't they?

It's mid june ffs, what if we sign 3-4 players in July?

Unread 22-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

They'll be in division 3 and bankrupt within 5 years.

Unread 22-06-2009, 09:29 PM
dragflick

Not a surprise, I know, but he's definately off to the bitters. Both him and Santa Cruz had their medicals at Bupa today.

Unread 22-06-2009, 09:31 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Not a surprise, I know, but he's definately off to the bitters. Both him and Santa Cruz had their medicals at Bupa today.

A deal was agreed weeks ago, hence why United put in an 'offer'.

Unread 22-06-2009, 09:44 PM
dragflick

oh yeah, no doubt about it...
Closed Thread