I did it was the opening statement

Unread 15-02-2017, 10:58 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
"You could say...Arsenal have been MULLERED"

Silence.
was hoping someone else heard that

Even he didn't smile when he camera panned back. Brush it under the carpet mate. He's deffo had a livener or three

Unread 15-02-2017, 10:59 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Keown out of his depth here
tbf he played in the greatest team in english football history so maybe ballack and ferdinand could learn something if they listened to him

Unread 15-02-2017, 11:00 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

To be fair to Ozil though, he's never going to be a roll your sleeves up and pull the team out of the shit type is he, Ozil is what he is, he's there for the through ball and touch around the box, he's a lightning rod for criticism but it's not his fault that the closest Arsenal have had to a midfield enforcer in the last ten years is Francis £#%&!ing Coquelin. Ozil is the cherry on the cake, it's Wengers fault the cake is soft as shit.

The back 4 without Koscielny was an absolute disaster, the fact is Arsenal haven't won the league since the last of George Graham's back 4 packed in.

Unread 15-02-2017, 11:01 PM
silv

Dead man walking

Looks like a peado supply teacher

Unread 15-02-2017, 11:01 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian

I actually pity Arsenal fans now, they have been stuck in this rut for so long, the humour of it has dried up.

I use arsenal fan tv to get me through bleak united times. I still feel they have a lot to give. I know they have.

Unread 15-02-2017, 11:02 PM
Buck

Who the £#%&! is Chamberlain to start bossing others around?

People give Walcott loads of stick for not progressing much but "The Ox" has been at Arsenal six years and has only recently passed 5 goals for a season.

He sums up the mentality of Arsenal - bought into his own hype, has more hair-cuts than goals and too consumed with appearing "cool" than fighting for titles.

I know a few Arsenal supporters who love Welbeck - not because he's hugely talented - but because compared to the usual fannies he knows to put a shift in, he keeps his head down and works on his game. Unfortunately for them he has suffered bad injuries when he was hitting good form.

Unread 15-02-2017, 11:03 PM
Sparky***

He's gone.

Unread 15-02-2017, 11:05 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
He's gone.
Totally - possibly won't make it until the end of the season. Arse and Liverpool are our best chances for top 4 this year. Can see the arse slumping this year.

Unread 15-02-2017, 11:06 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
He's gone.
He should have went when we beat them 8-2....or 6-1....or the CL semi-final annihilation..or the 1999 Fa Cup semi final .....gonna miss him he's given me so many great memories

Unread 15-02-2017, 11:07 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Totally - possibly won't make it until the end of the season. Arse and Liverpool are our best chances for top 4 this year. Can see the arse slumping this year.
Sad to see him go out with such a whimper

Unread 15-02-2017, 11:08 PM
Buck

If Wenger has decided he's going - for his sake -he should just announce it. Their fans get their wish of a change but in the interim get fully behind the team and give him a good farewell.

For our sake I hope he keeps it a secret. The toxic atmosphere, speculation, will sanchez and ozil leave? etc will only hurt their chances for Top 4. Then he can walk away and leave them with Eddie £#%&!ing Howe.

Unread 15-02-2017, 11:10 PM
Billy Redface

He won't leave mid-season. Wouldn't look good on him. Might aswell see out the season, but I think he needs to go. For them and for him

I like him. Always have. Tin hat etc.

Unread 15-02-2017, 11:12 PM
Baron

He'll go upstairs & be a £#%&!ing pest as well

Unread 15-02-2017, 11:15 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
I know a few Arsenal supporters who love Welbeck - not because he's hugely talented - but because compared to the usual fannies he knows to put a shift in, he keeps his head down and works on his game. Unfortunately for them he has suffered bad injuries when he was hitting good form.
It is why Fergie always trusted him in big games, work-rate, application and doing the job he was asked to do. One of the reasons why Utd were so competitive with Madrid in 2013 was how well Welbeck performed over the 2 legs, in the home leg he put him up against Alonso to try and disrupt their flow and it worked very well.

Wenger seems unwilling to compromise and be more pragmatic in his selections, stay in the tie is the first goal of a match like that.

Unread 15-02-2017, 11:16 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
It is why Fergie always trusted him in big games, work-rate, application and doing the job he was asked to do. One of the reasons why Utd were so competitive with Madrid in 2013 was how well Welbeck performed over the 2 legs, in the home leg he put him up against Alonso to try and disrupt their flow and it worked very well.

Wenger seems unwilling to compromise and be more pragmatic in his selections, stay in the tie is the first goal of a match like that.
Welbeck was superb during that tie. He had Ramos absolutely shitting himself.

Unread 15-02-2017, 11:19 PM
elhombre

Henry Winter (yeah, i know) has just ripped him a new one on 5Live

I think he'll go

he's shot to bits - everyone, evern arsenal fans, saw that result coming tonight.

Unread 15-02-2017, 11:20 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Welbeck was superb during that tie. He had Ramos absolutely shitting himself.
Yes, did very well against Bayern the next season as well, though most will remember his miss against Neuer.

Moyes did better against Bayern than Wenger

Unread 15-02-2017, 11:24 PM
Baron

Keown is definitely trousered

Unread 15-02-2017, 11:25 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Keown is definitely trousered
He's sloshed. Absolute state.
Closed Thread