Camavinga 5 10.64%
Ndombele 1 2.13%
Franck Kessie 1 2.13%
Corentin Tolisso 0 0%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 31-08-2021, 06:42 PM
dunk

Ah well, looks like it’s not happening, frustrating, but at least we haven’t bought someone plainly not good enough that we’re stuck with for the foreseeable, I suppose. Sticking to their guns for the right player is positive, I can’t believe that Rice is the only possible option though, that’s £#%&!ing mental.

The Scottish Player needs to get fit and turn into a £#%&!ing machine, and quick.

Unread 31-08-2021, 07:11 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Ah well, looks like it’s not happening, frustrating, but at least we haven’t bought someone plainly not good enough that we’re stuck with for the foreseeable, I suppose. Sticking to their guns for the right player is positive, I can’t believe that Rice is the only possible option though, that’s £#%&!ing mental.

The Scottish Player needs to get fit and turn into a £#%&!ing machine, and quick.
Interesting to see how the season turns out.

Cannot complain about Varane, Sancho and Ronaldo of the incomings. Obvs wish there was more. But wow those three. Lets hope the manager makes them shine.

Unread 31-08-2021, 07:18 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Interesting to see how the season turns out.

Cannot complain about Varane, Sancho and Ronaldo of the incomings. Obvs wish there was more. But wow those three. Lets hope the manager makes them shine.
it will be very interesting. The likes of Ronaldo and Varane aren't going to be happy to be out of any sort of title race by February and just shrug their shoulders. The attitude in the dressing room is about to get a £#%&!ing big adjustment.

Unread 31-08-2021, 07:21 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
it will be very interesting. The likes of Ronaldo and Varane aren't going to be happy to be out of any sort of title race by February and just shrug their shoulders. The attitude in the dressing room is about to get a £#%&!ing big adjustment.
I think so, yeah. There’s already been a shift since Ole got here, but it’s about to go up a notch.

We’ll be up there. Midfield will make us fall short, but these days I expect us to be in and around the top three, which I couldn’t say a couple of seasons ago.

Unread 31-08-2021, 07:30 PM
dunk

Varane is an absolute masterstroke. Sancho will need time.

Ronaldo is just £#%&!ing

Didn't Leicester win the league with Danny Drinkwater in midfield?

Igor Biscan won the CL...

Surely we can carry Matic, Fred and The Scottish Player...
Closed Thread