United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: What will happen with the fraud?
Leave this summer 7 10.94%
Sign a new contract 14 21.88%
Leave on a free next year 42 65.63%
Retire from football 1 1.56%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 21-06-2021, 12:57 PM
Sapien

Our management appears to be unable to distinguish between an asset and a liability

Unread 21-06-2021, 01:00 PM
ScarFace

The clubs he wants wont pay a fee. He'll go on a free next summer.

Unread 23-08-2021, 12:33 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

Been the best player on the PogPitch in every game he's played this season. 5 assists.

Interesting that we're seeing the best of him as he's deployed on the attacking left side of a midfield, which is exactly where he played at Juve.

Who knows what would have happened last season if he'd played there regularly instead of an injured Rashford stinking up game after game.

Think he'll be off next summer, but hopefully we get a good season out of him by playing him consistently in his best position. I can see him conquering Anfield, the Etihad and Stamford Bridge if we use him properly.

Unread 23-08-2021, 01:31 PM
Ronny

We might get the best from Pogba by playing him sparingly, we think we have viable options for that left side of midfield try them out .
Tell Pogba to prepare to be involved in the big games,Champs league qualifiers.
Show him and the squad Utd can win without Paul.

Unread 23-08-2021, 01:34 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronny
We might get the best from Pogba by playing him sparingly, we think we have viable options for that left side of midfield try them out .
Why?
We’re paying his wages. May as well run him into the ground for the next eight months before he leaves.

Unread 23-08-2021, 01:35 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Why?
We’re paying his wages. May as well run him into the ground for the next eight months before he leaves.
That would be something worth doing if for one second I believed that he'd be willing to run himself into the ground when he knows he's off for a ridiculous signing on fee in less than a year.

Unread 23-08-2021, 01:40 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
That would be something worth doing if for one second I believed that he'd be willing to run himself into the ground when he knows he's off for a ridiculous signing on fee in less than a year.
Of course but my point is we shouldn’t be giving the #@&%! a holiday in his final season.

Unread 23-08-2021, 01:44 PM
tatty

Run him in to the ground this season and then hope a leg falls off on his summer holidays.

If it does he might re-sign and we can get rid of Fred.

Unread 23-08-2021, 02:14 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronny
Thought he was best midfielder in the world? Just ask his elephantine agent.

Should be able to do it week in, week out, even more so against feebler opposition than the mighty Leeds.

Unread 23-08-2021, 02:39 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Been the best player on the PogPitch in every game he's played this season. 5 assists.

Interesting that we're seeing the best of him as he's deployed on the attacking left side of a midfield, which is exactly where he played at Juve.

Who knows what would have happened last season if he'd played there regularly instead of an injured Rashford stinking up game after game.

Think he'll be off next summer, but hopefully we get a good season out of him by playing him consistently in his best position. I can see him conquering Anfield, the Etihad and Stamford Bridge if we use him properly.
The plus side of Rashford being out is that left hand side is his position to lose. It’s his best position, keeps him away from the defensive side and means we don’t have to sacrifice anyone else.

He had his shit moments of yesterday, but he was central to everything we did well. Just needs to keep it going.

Unread 31-08-2021, 09:29 AM
magic_cantona

Am I being naïve in thinking in thinking he might just stay? The squads coming together, he seems happy......I dunno, anyone else thinking he might not fancy the farmers league or will the tens of millions prove to be a bigger pull?

Unread 31-08-2021, 09:30 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Am I being naïve in thinking in thinking he might just stay? The squads coming together, he seems happy......I dunno, anyone else thinking he might not fancy the farmers league or will the tens of millions prove to be a bigger pull?
Yes, yes you are.

Unread 31-08-2021, 09:38 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I don’t know where he fits in tbh. He’s £#%&!ing useless in midfield and we’re stacked in the forward positions and no chance he benches Bruno so best for all involved if he £#%&!s off. Just shame it’ll be on a free

Unread 31-08-2021, 10:02 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yes, yes you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
I don’t know where he fits in tbh. He’s £#%&!ing useless in midfield and we’re stacked in the forward positions and no chance he benches Bruno so best for all involved if he £#%&!s off. Just shame it’ll be on a free

I know, I know. You see him against Leeds, and then in the second half against Wolves (£#%&! first half, NQAT) and you get your hopes up (or I do, I do it to myself all the time just for him to let me down again). I think "Right, cracked it, Ronaldo to come in and everything will click" - but deep down I know we need better. My absolute worry, and what will probably happen is, that hel'll go on a free and we'll not go out and sign an utter class CM so we'll be left with two massive question/problems/empty positions in midfield. If he goes, two trophies or not, he's done nothing yet and it's been a horror move/come back.

£#%&!ing hell, it's depressing.
Closed Thread