United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-03-2018, 09:38 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Just get the scousers out, come on, thats the priority.

Unread 19-03-2018, 09:41 AM
Bunker Buster

City out first of course....

Liverpool won’t get past the others, City might....

Unread 19-03-2018, 09:47 AM
andyroo

£#%&!'s sake, at this point we're only talking about who to win the tie, not the whole £#%&!ing thing. Obviously any of the other six candidates are infinitely preferable, even Real Madrid.

Unread 19-03-2018, 10:14 AM
CyrilSkeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckwheat
If city win it I'll be over it in about 7 minutes.

I'm still not over 2005

I am quite fortunate that I have never seen a single second of any part of the 2005 final. I was backpacking and in a secluded backwater in Australia at the time. No TV, no decent internet, and by the time I found out what had happened the moment had passed and I was able to avoid it forever. That said, I have seen photos of the trophy shot which still makes me feel rather bilious.

Unread 19-03-2018, 01:27 PM
Throw

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/featur...20180319146105

Quote:
By Wayne Hayes

YOU’D never know it to look at me, but if you know football and you’re online, we’ve probably clashed once or twice.

Yeah. They call me RedGlory90. And I’m pretty much famous, on the football forums.

Had a go at Liverpool’s front line? That’ll have been me, tearing you a new one? Tried to claim your team deserves to be recognised as the greatest in England? I was the guy setting you £#%&!ing straight.

Remember “Messi can only be considered ‘great’ because he’s never had to compete with Ian Rush”? That was mine. “Liverpool’s net spend under Klopp is less than Sunderland’s”? That was me too.

Of course, I can’t always go by the same handle. Sometimes it’s taken, or occasionally I’ve been unfairly banned for taking to task some ManUre idiot who dares to suggest Alex Ferguson’s record can begin to compare to Bob Paisley’s. Certainly I have made threats of physical violence, but they were very clearly a joke and anyone who doesn’t realise that has no sense of humour.

But I believe the vast majority of fans I interact with respect my cogent arguments, backed up with evidence, and have walked away convinced that I am a reasonable man and that Liverpool are now, and always have been, indisputably the greatest team in Europe.

And seriously, if FergieFergieFerg cracks one more comment about Gerrard slipping on his arse I’m sending armed police round to his house. £#%&!er.

Unread 19-03-2018, 06:15 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
Who, exactly, is that fat Karl Pilkington @#%&!?

Why, exactly, has he decided to write that article?

How, exactly, can I contact him to threaten to kill him?

Unread 19-03-2018, 08:14 PM
djsst

Unread 19-03-2018, 08:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
I genuinely hope City £#%&!ing batter them.

Unread 19-03-2018, 08:16 PM
Switching Off

Worked well for them against Chelsea a few years back

Unread 19-03-2018, 08:24 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I genuinely hope City £#%&!ing batter them.
Yep

Imagine wanting these @#%&!s anywhere near a champions league semi final

Unread 19-03-2018, 08:52 PM
My Name is Keith

Ask yourself, whohas more chance of winning it, the berts or the Scouse?

It’d be very nervy stuff for us in the semi’s if Liverpool were there but I’d put money on them not going through. City have an excellent chance of winning it this year imv.

It’s that simple.

Unread 19-03-2018, 08:56 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Ask yourself, whohas more chance of winning it, the berts or the Scouse?

It’d be very nervy stuff for us in the semi’s if Liverpool were there but I’d put money on them not going through. City have an excellent chance of winning it this year imv.

It’s that simple.
Scouse out asap. Nuke the site from orbit. Only way to be sure.

Unread 19-03-2018, 09:01 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Scouse out asap. Nuke the site from orbit. Only way to be sure.
They’ll be out against city. Think it will be pretty straightforward for the berts to get past them. Everything crossed that city then go out in the semis. Them being in the final would be horrific. Comms down for weeks leading up to it.

Unread 19-03-2018, 09:06 PM
otbarney

I know far more scouse than I do berts, so it's the vermin out for me.

Switching Off

Quote:
They’ll be out against city. Think it will be pretty straightforward for the berts to get past them. Everything crossed that city then go out in the semis. Them being in the final would be horrific. Comms down for weeks leading up to it.
Those lads still got your email address?

Sparky***

Quote:
The English branch of the abu dhabi sports franchise winning the champions league would be shit, but unfortunately mate like Chelsea, it's inevitable. They are going to win it eventually. If not this year they'll just keep throwing money at it until it does, they've been building up to it for 9 years.

Liverpool are the scabbiest, luckiest football club in history. Only they could be lucky enough that their 30 year drought without a domestic league title would happen when UEFA started allowing every one and his brother into the champions league. The @#%&!s should have been spending 3 decades scraping around in the Europa League and Cup winners cup.

Unread 19-03-2018, 09:14 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Those lads still got your email address?

Yes, I mean I was hacked.

It’s quite simple for me, half my mates are city st holders and half my family are. This is their best chance and who knows how often their cards will come up flush again. They’ve spent a lot but in their view, they needed to to catch up with us- the fact that it isn’t self generated isn’t a massive problem for them either, clubs in this country were built on sugar daddies investing their cash in them. The scale is incredible I know but still.

A Liverpool win would probably live longer in the memory but a city win is only marginally better in that respect.

Shit soup - both out please, city first.

Unread 19-03-2018, 09:16 PM
Switching Off

Quote:

Yes, I mean I was hacked.

It’s quite simple for me, half my mates are city st holders and half my family are. This is their best chance and who knows how often their cards will come up flush again. They’ve spent a lot but in their view, they needed to to catch up with us- the fact that it isn’t self generated isn’t a massive problem for them either, clubs in this country were built on sugar daddies investing their cash in them. The scale is incredible I know but still.

A Liverpool win would probably live longer in the memory but a city win is only marginally better in that respect.

Shit soup - both out please, city first.
Coming from the same place. Really need Bayern, Barca and Madrid to go through.

Ronnie doing it for us in the final would do, if it comes to it.

Unread 19-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
City to win as if and when they win the Champions League it ultimately means nothing. They know it, their fans know it and neutrals know it. Sure they'll crow about it for a while and it'll be in the record books but overall everyone knows it's hollow. Just like when Chelsea won it. It doesn't register with me and it never will when City win it. I know loads of blues and mickies and there's only one set of fans that would bother me winning it.
This

No matter what city win its not been achieved by them at all they just struck lucky and won the lottery.

Even the most hardened Bertie must know this

Yeh but you bought Ferdinand,veron,RVN etc

Unread 20-03-2018, 12:46 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
“Thousands of Scouse voices ready to scare em back to Mancland”

Funny how they didn’t like receiving an unwelcoming Mancunian reception when coming to play Utd

Closed Thread