United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-08-2018, 06:29 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Yes he doesn't like being backed into a corner. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't though.

Like Fergie always said: first and foremost, the manager has to be right.

f*** pandering to Pogba or any other player.

https://youtu.be/oAVoQfoU0dQ
Not when the manager is a guy who is giving Fellaini new contracts

Unread 12-08-2018, 06:31 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
Not when the manager is a guy who is giving Fellaini new contracts
Mou's not the only one though, is he. Not only did LvG keep him and play him regularly but Martinez was ladling on the praise for Bogbrush during the WC

Unread 12-08-2018, 06:37 PM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
https://twitter.com/ChrisWheelerDM/s...120288769?s=20

Never thought about it from this angle. Is it true mou mou refused to talk up pogba? Brutal if so.
He praised him for the last 3 game at the world cup

Unread 12-08-2018, 07:15 PM
Jack Duckworth

any chance everybody at the club could just stfu for 5 mins and do the jobs their handsomely paid to do?

Unread 12-08-2018, 08:17 PM
dunk

*they’re

Unread 12-08-2018, 08:29 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
any chance everybody at the club could just stfu for 5 mins and do the jobs their handsomely paid to do?
More leaks in the club than the £#%&!ing titanic at the moment. Absolute £#%&!ing joke.

journos must be as happy as pigs in shit after 20 years of Fergie ruling with an iron fist. Now the lunatics are running the asylum.

Unread 12-08-2018, 08:32 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
*they’re
shocker that, mate. i need pitting for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
More leaks in the club than the £#%&!ing titanic at the moment. Absolute £#%&!ing joke.

journos must be as happy as pigs in shit after 20 years of Fergie ruling with an iron fist. Now the lunatics are running the asylum.
yep. it's not something we're used to at united; all these self-serving @#%&!s briefing against each other. looks like it will be the norm now though.

Unread 12-08-2018, 08:38 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:

Unread 12-08-2018, 10:18 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
https://twitter.com/ChrisWheelerDM/s...120288769?s=20

Never thought about it from this angle. Is it true mou mou refused to talk up pogba? Brutal if so.
I have no doubt Mourinho has not handled the situation brilliantly, which when it comes to play relations seems to be the norm these days. But although he dropped Pogba last year he generally refrained from digging him out. Remember he scorched Scholes for criticising Pogba, and he brought him back into the fold fairly quickly. He deserved to be dropped, too.

The decision to throw some snide his way after Pogba won the World Cup was strange, tbh. It's clear from a million miles away that Pogba is a big ego even by modern standards, and he has the worst agent in the world in his ear for this situation.

Overall nobody comes out of it as being very bright. Not least United if they made their bed with Raiola and only now see the light.

Unread 13-08-2018, 03:00 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
“Having the armband, it’s not like ‘oh, I will show that I am a real captain and have to do extra work’. No, I just have to be myself and do what I know, do what I can do and do what I know to do.

“I always love the club,” he continued. “I love the club. I came in the academy, I grew up. I came from the academy, I played for the first team. For me, it was a dream come true. And wearing this, it’s even more because of the past, because of the players that played here, the people that have been wearing this.”

Unread 13-08-2018, 04:20 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Talk is cheap, he'll be pushing a move through elsewhere 9-10 months from now.

Unread 13-08-2018, 06:12 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I have no doubt Mourinho has not handled the situation brilliantly, which when it comes to play relations seems to be the norm these days. But although he dropped Pogba last year he generally refrained from digging him out. Remember he scorched Scholes for criticising Pogba, and he brought him back into the fold fairly quickly. He deserved to be dropped, too.

The decision to throw some snide his way after Pogba won the World Cup was strange, tbh. It's clear from a million miles away that Pogba is a big ego even by modern standards, and he has the worst agent in the world in his ear for this situation.

Overall nobody comes out of it as being very bright. Not least United if they made their bed with Raiola and only now see the light.
Agreed, I don’t even think that what Jose said during World Cup was that bad . He pointed out the obvious. Rom needs to get into Pogba ear & explain why Raiola is such a cancer.

Unread 13-08-2018, 08:21 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

The Titanic actually only had one leak. It was a £#%&!ing big one though.

Not quibbling the rest.

Unread 13-08-2018, 09:10 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
The Titanic actually only had one leak. It was a £#%&!ing big one though.

Not quibbling the rest.
I think 'leak' is understating it a little, pal.

Unread 13-08-2018, 09:47 AM
andyroo

"I asked for ice but this is ridiculous"

Unread 13-08-2018, 09:47 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
yep. it's not something we're used to at united; all these self-serving @#%&!s briefing against each other. looks like it will be the norm now though.
Now? Fergie used to moan about the club leaking like a sieve.

Unread 13-08-2018, 10:20 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Now? Fergie used to moan about the club leaking like a sieve.
Do you ever get bored of pretending everything was exactly the same under Fergie?

Unread 13-08-2018, 10:24 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

fergie was always taking snide shots and complaints at the glazers and gill wasn't he.

Unread 13-08-2018, 04:48 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Do you ever get bored of pretending everything was exactly the same under Fergie?
Not the same, no. But is remains true that there were still lots of strategically placed "leaks" then.

Unread 13-08-2018, 09:54 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
It’s wasn’t exactly the same. But a lot of shit people pretend was different, wasn’t.
Closed Thread