United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-06-2017, 08:38 AM
gbmufc

Default Robert Lewandowski , Romelu Lukaku, Morata roundabout

Transfer rumours, back up plans, agent double dealing. it`s the same old mess this year as in previous years. The papers reporting fictious bids, players claiming they would love to play for us, players agreeing personal terms without any negotiations with their club having taken place.

There is Morata who it`s claimed wants a move to United. However, Real Madrid say no bid has been received. Chelsea who were in prime position to buy Lukaku and have alledgedly agreed terms with him are now seeming put off by the £90M fee and having been made aware of Lewandowski`s rant with Bayern over their lack of interest in him winner their "golden boot" last season and now want`s out (more likely a pay rise) are reported to have made an enquiry for him. This apparently gives new hope to United sealing a deal with Lukaku??

Then we have Sanchez who will be agreat signing for Citeh should he get his move. Would this then mean Aguero would be excess to requirements although if this happened I can`t see him moving to any other Premier League club.

Unless there is something happening in the background in Spain with De Gea involved I can see Real screwing our balls off once again if Morata is indeed our main target. Is Lewandowski now an option for us or is it Lukaku or is it Belotti? Should it be Sanchez or could it be Aguero?

Getting dizzy

Unread 21-06-2017, 08:40 AM
lindelof

Lewandowski shouldn't be an option. He should be the number one target if ever available. Phenomenal striker.

Unread 21-06-2017, 09:02 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof
Lewandowski shouldn't be an option. He should be the number one target if ever available. Phenomenal striker.
This.

Unread 21-06-2017, 09:03 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Yeah Bayern always sell their best players.

Unread 21-06-2017, 09:09 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yeah Bayern always sell their best players.
Kagawa, Mhiki....

Unread 21-06-2017, 09:09 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Kagawa, Mhiki....
Do you know who Bayern are?

Unread 21-06-2017, 09:13 AM
believe

Quote:
Ffs

Unread 21-06-2017, 09:16 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

I do like the look of this Morata lad. Don't know much about him other than a article by that Miguel Delaney bloke. Sounds like a good all rounder with a big future. Anyone's guess if we are actually in for him and as soon as he hits his peak years he'll want to bog off back to them @#%&!s.

Unread 21-06-2017, 09:22 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Unread 21-06-2017, 10:16 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Unread 21-06-2017, 10:30 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Classic bellers

Unread 21-06-2017, 10:55 AM
puressence

Quote:
Genuine laughed 😂😂😂😂

Unread 21-06-2017, 11:21 AM
lindelof

Breaking News - United and Chelsea in talks with his agent.

Sky Sports Now.

Edit - the source is Balague. Off.

Unread 21-06-2017, 11:22 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Breaking News - United and Chelsea in talks with his agent.

Sky Sports Now.
via ballbag. And round and round we go.

Unread 21-06-2017, 11:23 AM
lindelof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
via ballbag. And round and round we go.

Edited.

Unread 21-06-2017, 11:35 AM
Jethro

I am sick to £#%&!ing death of the transfer window. It's so transparent what's happening here. Same with Ronaldo. Treating gullible fans like @#%&!s for clicks and retweets.

Unread 21-06-2017, 11:37 AM
dunk

Should deffo have a nibble at Lewandowski if there's any chance of him moving. I'd expect him to be pretty bloody expensive though.

Would be happy with Morata, I think, I've pondered on it and I reckon he has plenty to prove and still got some improving to do and could be very bloody good for us, providing he isn't used primarily as a target man, obvs.

Cba with Lukaku.

Unread 21-06-2017, 11:37 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
I am sick to £#%&!ing death of the transfer window. It's so transparent what's happening here. Same with Ronaldo. Treating gullible fans like @#%&!s for clicks and retweets.

I used to love transfer windows, clubcall teletext and all that - but the amount of money in the game combined with every 2 bit £#%&!ing rag journo claiming they have a scoop - you can literally make something up, put it on twitter and all of a sudden it's in the BBC gossip column.

Utterly boring and why I don't lose my shit about not signing this player or that player until the last day of the window.

Unread 21-06-2017, 11:39 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
I used to love transfer windows, clubcall teletext and all that - but the amount of money in the game combined with every 2 bit £#%&!ing rag journo claiming they have a scoop - you can literally make something up, put it on twitter and all of a sudden it's in the BBC gossip column.

Utterly boring and why I don't lose my shit about not signing this player or that player until the last day of the window.
United are no angels when it comes to distorting the market, but average shite is going for 30m plus these days. It's absolutely all over the place. Social media has completely ruined it along with agents putting spin on everything.
Closed Thread