United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-08-2015, 12:36 PM
Part 36 Offer

Unread 22-08-2015, 08:55 PM
Semantic Lisp

noticed today there was a lot of talk about how LVG had said that De Gea would not be sold, for example here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34024736

isn't that just broken english, dutch style though?

as in "when we are not selling de gea it is because atm..." - the same as saying "if we are not selling de gea atm it is because..."

it's not supposed to be a definitive £#%&!ing statement; it's past and present tense, not future.

Unread 22-08-2015, 08:58 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Romero really looks like he doesn't he wasn't to be in net

Has ZERO command of his box. Lets resolve this one way or the other but please don't let Romero be no.1 all seez

Unread 23-08-2015, 01:35 AM
Alex Jones was Right

I think there's a fair chance of Bale, cillesen and griezmann arriving and de gea leaving. I'll take that.

Unread 23-08-2015, 02:16 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I think there's a fair chance of Bale, cillesen and griezmann arriving and de gea leaving. I'll take that.
There really isn't anything like a fair chance of that happening tbh

Well, De Gea leaving maybe..

Unread 23-08-2015, 02:18 AM
Clarkie

When Romero £#%&!s up, who is gonna come in for him?

If De Gea doesn't leave, I really can't see LvG playing him again

Unread 23-08-2015, 07:12 AM
krom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
What's up pol?

Unread 23-08-2015, 08:12 AM
Dave L

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Not sure you can actually make someone sit on their couch and get fat tbh
These guys now-days are super fit, Strict diets and training regime`s
Stop all that and In 1 year he will be useless
I remember schmeichel stating he found it hard to do the training so he retired.
I don't have any problem with the home team part of this,its the getting screwed by RM and his part by not signing a amended contract these last years.
40m or let him rot. and blank all dealings with his agent whoever he has in his stable.

Unread 23-08-2015, 08:29 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave L
These guys now-days are super fit, Strict diets and training regime`s
Stop all that and In 1 year he will be useless
I remember schmeichel stating he found it hard to do the training so he retired.
I don't have any problem with the home team part of this,its the getting screwed by RM and his part by not signing a amended contract these last years.
40m or let him rot. and blank all dealings with his agent whoever he has in his stable.
That's nonsense. Players have come back from leg breaks and cruciate injuries even better than prior.

Unread 23-08-2015, 08:35 AM
Dave L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
That's nonsense. Players have come back from leg breaks and cruciate injuries even better than prior.

all the time they are still trained and fed, ive been watching strootmans progress on tw@ter and hes never out of physio or gym.
my friends son at 18 was on cidy`s books (even though a red) he got a 15k a week contract, during close season he realised what his dick was for in Ibiza.
he went off the rails, gave it all up for a year, now he cannot get anywhere near
the fitness to even get on oldhams books.

Unread 23-08-2015, 12:09 PM
The Stella Fella

You won't end his career by making him rot for 12 months after all he is a keeper so different types of fitness required than say Ronaldo/Bale - but it would take him a while to recovery mentally, his reactions, concentration, speed of thought etc to the highest level.

I have no problem with Dave wanting to go home what £#%&!s me off is why they don't just come out and say " I want to go back to Spain to be near family etc etc until a club meets Manchester United's valuation however I will give my all for this club" - 99% of fans would accept that and wish him well - it's the cloak and dagger shite that £#%&!s me off

And by not doing that he is being disrespectful to the club and fans (forget LVG in this) IMHO so he can speak up or rot for me

Unread 23-08-2015, 12:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
all the time they are still trained and fed, ive been watching strootmans progress on tw@ter and hes never out of physio or gym.
my friends son at 18 was on cidy`s books (even though a red) he got a 15k a week contract, during close season he realised what his dick was for in Ibiza.
he went off the rails, gave it all up for a year, now he cannot get anywhere near
You don't think he'd just get a personal trainer or go and train elsewhere to maintain his fitness?

Unread 23-08-2015, 12:51 PM
92ToBury

Old days used to be simpler. If you want to leave, put a transfer request in writing and surrender your right to any contractual compensation. The fee can then be reduced significantly. Parasitic agents have £#%&!ed up too many careers for their own ends.

Unread 23-08-2015, 12:53 PM
wiganste

Quote:
You don't think he'd just get a personal trainer or go and train elsewhere to maintain his fitness?
Let Dave L believe what he's typing. It's wibble but he seems happy enough with what he's saying

Unread 23-08-2015, 01:06 PM
Semantic Lisp

it's a pisser what's going on with de gea but we don't look too bad without him up to now.

question is what happens if romero starts throwing them in against city and chelsea after the window shuts? not sure LVG can risk not bringing someone in, and not sure how many more back ups he can piss off in the process.

if johnstone is good enough on the ball starting to wonder if LVG might bite the bullet and try him

Unread 23-08-2015, 01:32 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp
it's a pisser what's going on with de gea but we don't look too bad without him up to now.

question is what happens if romero starts throwing them in against city and chelsea after the window shuts? not sure LVG can risk not bringing someone in, and not sure how many more back ups he can piss off in the process.

if johnstone is good enough on the ball starting to wonder if LVG might bite the bullet and try him
After the window shuts, De Gea starts. If he's sold, we sign Cillessen the same day.

Johnstone might make a Van Gaal team of the past but he's got very little time to get things right at Old Trafford. We need Mr Right and Mr Right now - outrageous!

Unread 23-08-2015, 01:37 PM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
After the window shuts, De Gea starts. If he's sold, we sign Cillessen the same day.

Johnstone might make a Van Gaal team of the past but he's got very little time to get things right at Old Trafford. We need Mr Right and Mr Right now - outrageous!
you're probably right.

Unread 23-08-2015, 01:46 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
So how do you explain women athletes having children then coming back and winning gold medals? Look at Jessica Ennis-Hill. 13 months after giving birth, she's won a gold in the Heptathalon today.

Unread 23-08-2015, 02:03 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
So how do you explain women athletes having children then coming back and winning gold medals? Look at Jessica Ennis-Hill. 13 months after giving birth, she's won a gold in the Heptathalon today.
Is she any good in net tho? Eh?

Unread 23-08-2015, 02:13 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
There really isn't anything like a fair chance of that happening tbh

Well, De Gea leaving maybe..
Depends what you consider fair chance. From what I've read elsewhere, I'd put it around 10-50%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
I know a woman who went to the gym during the whole 9 months of her pregnancy. Trained pretty hard too, under supervision. If her hormonal regulation is healthy, it's pretty easy to recover from being pregnant. Plus, there's always drugs.
Closed Thread