United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-05-2023, 01:33 PM
Bunker Buster

Default Clean, Dry, ironed and starched Bed Reds of the world unite

It's gone now, game was yesterday....

Let the lads have a couple of days rest, heads sorted and back in for the big push...

One game a week now of masterclass management and training ground drills.....

Garnacho fully fit and firing, fortress old Trafford ready to see Wolves hit for 4...

Business end, it's what we do ....

This isn't over yet.

Liverpool and Newcastle will also drop points.

WAKE UP.

Unread 08-05-2023, 01:36 PM
dunk

Unread 08-05-2023, 01:46 PM
no fun

Don’t be fooled by bunks lads…..he had military training that has conditioned him to always “keep the lads spirits up” whatever the circumstances, even when faced with uncomfortable truth’s

I can just see it now….last day of the season needing a win, 2 nil down to fulham with 5 mins left…..

“Have faith lads, Weghourst is coming on and we can just shove maguire up front for his height”

Unread 08-05-2023, 01:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Don’t be fooled by bunks lads…..he had military training that has conditioned him to always “keep the lads spirits up” whatever the circumstances, even when faced with uncomfortable truth’s

I can just see it now….last day of the season needing a win, 2 nil down to fulham with 5 mins left…..

“Have faith lads, Weghourst is coming on and we can just shove maguire up front for his height”
I actually still think there's a big goal in Weggy, stand by it...

Get out of this thread, you have numerous other threads to leak your bile all over your mustard stained sheets...

This is for the strong, the brave, the positive reds....

In here it's our time....

Your negativity is a weakness...

Unread 08-05-2023, 01:55 PM
Jethro

That'll do

Unread 08-05-2023, 01:58 PM
Chris Quayd

Cleaner due this morning, will no doubt be tucking in my sheets which were washed yesterday. The momentum from securing champions league football on the last day will carry us through an FA Cup final victory for the ages

Unread 08-05-2023, 02:03 PM
My Name is Heath

That’s the spirit.

If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

Give it General Melchett to the end of the season.

Bunks. It’s gone mate. 1 point out of spurs, Brighton and the Hammers.

Join us on the Doom side. Head towards the gloom.

Unread 08-05-2023, 02:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
That’s the spirit.

If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

Give it General Melchett to the end of the season.

Bunks. It’s gone mate. 1 point out of spurs, Brighton and the Hammers.

Join us on the Doom side. Head towards the gloom.
Biggest Beta on here......

Get out.

Post Barca buzz, that Newcastle cazza cup buzz, the city home, Erik's first Liverpool win...

It's coming Erik, it's coming ....

You've been Anti Erik since day one, don't jump on my boots for a shoe shine, be gone...

Wolves getting smashed next week, enjoy it through a ex copper, Nottingham forest fans stream...

King Cuck.

Unread 08-05-2023, 02:08 PM
Chris Quayd

Can’t you people respect a safe space? I’m of a mind to petition Armchair for a trigger warning such is the extremity of piss emanating from some posters recently. We are getting top 4 and that’s all there is to it

Unread 08-05-2023, 02:13 PM
NedKelly

Felt broken last night, but woke up clear headed after a good nights sleep. Banged on Dragonball Z with the kid this morning and got amped up by Goku training to fight Frieza. Never give up. Never give in.

Unread 08-05-2023, 02:15 PM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs down

I didn’t get blinded by the light bouncing off his head

You were bigging him up because you like going on holiday to Amsterdam and thought it would get you some clout with the clog makers

He’s done ok I’ll admit. But his choices since the Queen died have been awful.

Perhaps he’s a closet monarchist. As Marlo says, he’s made Terry £#%&!witt decisions and like a ships captain who has lost his arms, I don’t think he can turn it around.

Appreciate being King Cuck. I decree a public holiday where we can complain at effing Liverpool putting pressure on us for 4th

Unread 08-05-2023, 02:16 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Can’t you people respect a safe space? I’m of a mind to petition Armchair for a trigger warning such is the extremity of piss emanating from some posters recently. We are getting top 4 and that’s all there is to it
American

Probably been on one of those “positive energy” weekends in the desert where you do a group hug and pretend if you howl at the moon twice a month sancho will be possessed by the spirit of Pele

Unread 08-05-2023, 02:16 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Felt broken last night, but woke up clear headed after a good nights sleep. Banged on Dragonball Z with the kid this morning and got amped up by Goku training to fight Frieza. Never give up. Never give in.

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.

“When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.”

“My past has not defined me, destroyed me, deterred me, or defeated me; it has only strengthened me.”

“Anyone can deal with victory, dealing with defeat defines a man"

Unread 08-05-2023, 02:20 PM
My Name is Heath

Eh up, Bunks has eaten a Tony Robbins book.

“Assumption is the mother of all £#%&! ups”

#2 Bad Guy in Under Siege 2.

We are in trouble guys. Wake up.

Unread 08-05-2023, 02:21 PM
Arnold Muhren

Last nights pissy knickers are in the washing machine. Win the 3 home games and it’s sorted. Onwards.

Unread 08-05-2023, 02:31 PM
Dr Stranger

I feel slightly better after sleeping on it.

If a little wet from my bedsheets.

We should still be ok.

Beat Wolves. MAKE that gap four points.

Unread 08-05-2023, 02:43 PM
Jack Duckworth

Thumbs up

We will finish in the top 4

Unread 08-05-2023, 03:02 PM
shenwen

Came close to joining the damp duvet squad after last night.

Not happening. We'll drag this one over the line.

Unread 08-05-2023, 03:15 PM
no fun

Lads lads lads

Don’t be fooled by corporal blind spots nonsense

Prepare for the worst…..then anything else is a bonus

Unread 08-05-2023, 04:38 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

*italy has entered chat*
Closed Thread