United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-02-2020, 02:20 PM
Switching Off

Football Klopp throwing his toys out

Refusing to attend tonight because "we were promised a winter break"

Those kids will be delighted to learn the manager isnt interested in watching them

Tbf the media do seem to be giving him a bit of grief about it though not as much as if it were us.

Mard arse @#%&!.

Unread 04-02-2020, 02:23 PM
Ethers

I’ve not heard that much about it tbh, definitely feels like the media are going easy on him.

Unread 04-02-2020, 02:24 PM
silv

If it was Fergie we would've been thrown out of the fa cup and Old Trafford repossessed,

Unread 04-02-2020, 02:33 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
If it was Fergie we would've been thrown out of the fa cup and Old Trafford repossessed,

Unread 04-02-2020, 02:43 PM
Big Norm

He's had a ludicrously easy ride on this by the press.

His argument is also fundamentally flawed. The winter break was designed to let the players have a rest so they didn't suffer from burnout. Don't see how sitting on the bench watching your youth team means you are likely to suffer from it as well.

Apparently all clubs were made fully aware at the start of the season that FA Cup replays could take place during this period.

In typical scouse fashion, Brian Reade in The Mirror says it's not their fault.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...shows-21390649

Unread 04-02-2020, 02:51 PM
Patty_b

I get why he might have some beef with the F.A, didn't they send out a message to all the clubs asking them to make sure that they respect the winter break for the physical and mental wellbeing of the players. Then they go and arrange a replay during the winter break they arranged.

But Klopp's an absolute gimp, he could've easily said that the F.A are morons and that's he's not that happy about the situation, and still said that he'd give all the first team players the night off to prove a stubborn point. But to throw his toys out of the pram and refuse to manage himself? Utter £#%&!wit

The press have been shit. He got a day or two of negative coverage and then everyone just forgot about it.

Hope they get knocked out and he gets slaughtered for being a stubborn, childish #@&%!.

Unread 04-02-2020, 03:02 PM
Terry Truthman

Wish klopp would £#%&! off

Constantly complaining
Stupid ballooning antics
Dresses like a wrongun
Plus he’s made them unbeatable

Tombstone teeth sporting @#%&!

Unread 04-02-2020, 03:05 PM
Knockers

Find him quite difficult to hate tbh.

Unread 04-02-2020, 03:10 PM
n48

Klopp's Kop Kindergarteners will wipe the floor tonight. They can do no wrong at the moment. Press will hail his foresight etc. Embrace the madness.

Unread 04-02-2020, 03:13 PM
jem

klopp is secretly buzzing about this.

they will win and have a sense of grievance. absolute double scoop for the lad.

Unread 04-02-2020, 03:24 PM
goldfinger II

I can't help but be suspicious of anyone so over-the-top in their behaviour as he is. Don't believe in his persona at all, although he probably does himself. Fake as £#%&!, IMO.

Fair play, he has got a lot of people believing in his bullshit 100%, which I suspect is exactly what he craves. Weird @#%&!.

Unread 04-02-2020, 03:25 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Truthman
Wish klopp would £#%&! off

Constantly complaining
Stupid ballooning antics
Dresses like a wrongun
Plus he’s made them unbeatable

Tombstone teeth sporting @#%&!
Yeah, I could forgive the first three to be honest.

It's a stupid decision by the FA, but stupid is as stupid does, it's not a surprise. The rules were know before the competition started and if you aren't prepared to abide by them then you shouldn't enter, like we did in 99/2000.

If they go out with a whimper tonight then it's not really fair on the teams they have already put out who may well have beaten Shrewsbury.

Unread 04-02-2020, 03:31 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
If they go out with a whimper tonight then it's not really fair on the teams they have already put out who may well have beaten Shrewsbury.
everton, then.

it's perfectly fair. they'd have been out whether liverpool take this seriously or not.

or did you mean the liverpool teams they have fielded? £#%&! them.

Unread 04-02-2020, 03:34 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Find him quite difficult to hate tbh.
the manager of Liverpool, who is a bit of a #@&%! and talks absolute broken biscuits is difficult to hate?

Unread 04-02-2020, 03:46 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
It's a stupid decision by the FA, but stupid is as stupid does, it's not a surprise.
It actually helps his team avoid fixture congestion.

Unread 04-02-2020, 03:56 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
I can't help but be suspicious of anyone so over-the-top in their behaviour as he is. Don't believe in his persona at all, although he probably does himself. Fake as £#%&!, IMO.

Fair play, he has got a lot of people believing in his bullshit 100%, which I suspect is exactly what he craves. Weird @#%&!.
Which is why they are where they are. Hes superb, another missed opportunity from Ed and his #@&%! gang

Unread 04-02-2020, 04:05 PM
goldfinger II

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Which is why they are where they are. Hes superb, another missed opportunity from Ed and his #@&%! gang
Yep. Sickening.

Unread 04-02-2020, 05:15 PM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
I liked him when he was at Mainz and a TV commentator (in before the hype train for once).

If he were ours we'd bloody love him.

He has done Fergie style signings at Liverpool ffs. Robertson. Why-aye-man from the Geordies. The 3 Southampton signings ffs.

We got Bruce, irwin, Pally, Parker from non top 4 teams ffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
the manager of Liverpool, who is a bit of a #@&%! and talks absolute broken biscuits is difficult to hate?

tbf mate I reckon if we took all the people you hate out of the world we'd be left with about 6 people!!

Unread 04-02-2020, 05:33 PM
waynes ear's

5 too many

Unread 04-02-2020, 06:47 PM
AK14

Hate them.

Horrible £#%&!ing club and anyone that follows them can £#%&! off.

Brazil is literally about to explode btw.
Closed Thread