United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-10-2015, 07:33 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
bbc sporf

cleary hazza kane's goal regardless of what any soulless official writes it down as

Unread 12-10-2015, 07:36 PM
Reno

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Proably my fault for putting money on him, i havent had a footy bet up this season, Never had a run like it acca's singles doubles watever i do, its becoming a running joke with the kids ffs

Unread 12-10-2015, 07:37 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno
Proably my fault for putting money on him, i havent had a footy bet up this season, Never had a run like it acca's singles doubles watever i do, its becoming a running joke with the kids ffs
did you do him last goalscorer? the form he's in he'll bag another. don't write it off yet.

Unread 12-10-2015, 07:41 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Just seen the own goal. I mean Hazza Kane's worldy strike. Was good.

Unread 12-10-2015, 07:42 PM
Reno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
did you do him last goalscorer? the form he's in he'll bag another. don't write it off yet.
I kinda excpect him to get dragged off at 60, hard pitch,spurs whingin. I think hes excellent tbh compare him playing cf to Rooney ffs Kanes 2 players in one.

Unread 12-10-2015, 07:46 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno
I kinda excpect him to get dragged off at 60, hard pitch,spurs whingin. I think hes excellent tbh compare him playing cf to Rooney ffs Kanes 2 players in one.
kane shits on rooney from a magnificent height, like you say he's the full package

Unread 12-10-2015, 07:54 PM
Reno

Its the jinx ffs. The kids are pissing theirself

Unread 12-10-2015, 08:07 PM
Clarkie

De Gea having a stormer in Spain's game

https://vine.co/v/eEWD0rh9jii

Unread 12-10-2015, 08:37 PM
sa7

Another superb performance from Jamie Vardy. What a revelation he's been since he exploded onto the international scene.

Can't wait to see him tear up Germany's defence next summer.

Who says international football is dead?

Unread 12-10-2015, 09:01 PM
Sparky***

only just seen the state of holland. How the £#%&! did Louis get that lot to a world cup semi.

Unread 12-10-2015, 09:29 PM
tatty

There are going to be some ropey teams in the finals. I think Albania have qualified.

Unread 12-10-2015, 09:56 PM
red in cumbria

Has any team ever had a less exciting 100% qualifying record?

Unread 13-10-2015, 09:00 AM
Neo

Football

Obviously the standard of the opposition renders the summation of Kane's performance yesterday as one that must be taken with the proverbial pinch of salt, but I personally was very impressed with him, again.

His movement off the ball, and ability and perseverance in searching for space betwixt and behind the defence, is a constant thorn in the side of the opposition, and with a higher standard of teammate supplying him, as opposed to Barkley and Lallana, he'd score more goals at international level. His movement is precisely the type that is required from a modern-day centre forward who spearheads his side's attack.

In addition, Kane has a highly impressive ability to strike the ball cleanly, from various ranges, both with his instep and laces, with a consistently high frequency of hitting the target, or worrying the goalkeeper. Also, whilst not essential at the top level in the modern game, as can be seen by Sergio Agüero's limited aerial threat, Kane is very strong with headers, and can not only offer a physical presence that is far from corpulent to challenge burly centre-backs, but he can also head the ball with power and direction.

It's a crying shame that he is a thick-tongued, cockney %@#$&!, otherwise I'd definitely have him at United. Hopefully Martial and Wilson will be more than adequate alternatives.
Closed Thread