United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-05-2012, 11:48 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
unfortunately your average "EPL" football fan doesn't really care about things like that.

if this were happening in italy to inter or in spain to real madrid for example, the £#%&!ing fans would be up in arms. they'd be going mental. our just keep turning up, paying their money and sitting there passively absorbing what they're watching.
Some old dorris had a go at me for giving Pogba a bit of stick a few weeks back. No wum

Unread 19-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Serenity Now

Scouted personally by Mike Phelan

Unread 20-05-2012, 12:06 AM
Part 36 Offer

Unread 20-05-2012, 12:08 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
unfortunately your average "EPL" football fan doesn't really care about things like that.

if this were happening in italy to inter or in spain to real madrid for example, the £#%&!ing fans would be up in arms. they'd be going mental. our just keep turning up, paying their money and sitting there passively absorbing what they're watching.
watcher goes to games?

what have you done to halt the decline oh special one?

Unread 20-05-2012, 12:09 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Phelan and Rene will soon train that sort of nonsense out of him. They'll have him shit@#%&!ing like a pro in no time.

Unread 20-05-2012, 12:10 AM
marlo

would it kill saf to actually sign a player we actually need.

only signed de gea because vds had cleared his desk!

Unread 20-05-2012, 12:12 AM
Sloane

Great, £#%&!ing shit @#%&!

Unread 20-05-2012, 12:13 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Gill was asking his agent if he'd come out of retirement in January. No wum :shakehead:

Unread 20-05-2012, 12:15 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
would it kill saf to actually sign a player we actually need.

you know it's bad when marlo is sageing his way around the forum on footballing matters :shakehead:

Agent Dale Cooper

Powell 7

MJ Ramone

I don't know what annoys me more tbh, the fact they bring in these young 'gamble' signings or the fact they don't even have the nerve to play them when the big games come around & instead squeeze every last drop out of Giggs & Scholes.

£#%&!ing mess.

Sandman

Great to have all this young talent at the club tbh, I just hope we don't sign anymore players that will block their way into the first team, get Petrucci in as well for a bit of creativity in midfield

Unread 20-05-2012, 12:16 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
you know it's bad when marlo is sageing his way around the forum on footballing matters :shakehead:
i love the guy but he only comes on when the chips are down. not much of a red tbf.

Unread 20-05-2012, 12:17 AM
Agent Dale Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
Sounds like a good plot for a film too.

A seventy-something manager (Martin Sheen) has to go through the season without signing a midfielder or his heart will explode.

Unread 20-05-2012, 12:17 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I don't know what annoys me more tbh, the fact they bring in these young 'gamble' signings or the fact they don't even have the nerve to play them when the big games come around & instead squeeze every last drop out of Giggs & Scholes.

£#%&!ing mess.
the club has been built on a core of young players tbf. this isn't really something to be annoyed about is it?

if city had bought him everyone would be saying we can't even compete with lads from crewe ffs and so on.

Unread 20-05-2012, 12:19 AM
dragflick

Quote:
the club has been built on a core of young players tbf. this isn't really something to be annoyed about is it?

if city had bought him everyone would be saying we can't even compete with lads from crewe ffs and so on.
Whoaaaa, less of that sense pal. £#%&!inghell.

Unread 20-05-2012, 12:20 AM
JakeB

Quote:

Everything is at the moment. Watcher, MJ, and saffers whipping up a doom frenzy

Unread 20-05-2012, 12:21 AM
Serenity Now

I've heard that he's going to have 'Nick Powell', in full, on the back of his shirt. They tried to talk him into dropping the 'Nick', but he wasn't having it. That's how confident he is.

Unread 20-05-2012, 12:22 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

So we've got a lad who did a back heel for the reserves? What a relief, because I was really concerned for a second. Stop panicking everyone it's fine, yea, nothing to worry about. He's got this. Next season, we'll play better football than Brazil managed at the 1970 World Cup.

Unread 20-05-2012, 12:22 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
I've heard that he's going to have 'Nick Powell', in full, on the back of his shirt. They tried to talk him into dropping the 'Nick', but he wasn't having it. That's how confident he is.
fruggy already talking about bunking him in with the brand on our europa league excursions next year
Closed Thread