Unread 30-09-2008, 10:18 PM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

The Wes Brown backpass to VDS.

Unread 30-09-2008, 10:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
i thought he had a decent game. made the odd mistake but thats because he doesnt play often.
same with wes brown when you dont play alot and get a chance you will no doubt make the odd mistake or two...

a good squad player who has done more then enough to prove his worth to the squad.
Spot on.

Unread 01-10-2008, 12:46 AM
Tumescent Throb

every player on the pitch £#%&!ed up repeatedly on some of the most basic technical skills

if we'd've been anywhere near switched on it'd've been at least 10

and we very seldom score 10

singling out a stray pass or miscontrol from Ronaldo is just petty

Unread 01-10-2008, 08:58 AM
ONESMARTBADGER

o'shea is his own worst enemy.......

he set the bar high in his first season and it has been slipping gradually since.

I can't understand it. If he were an arrogant @#%&! then yes , you could blame his attitude , but the fact is he's a very affable, down to earth chap with a lovely normal (i.e. not a wag) girlfriend who he has been with since his teens (although he has strayed into an offside position on more than one occasion).

Mystery

Unread 01-10-2008, 09:45 AM
My Name is Keith

I think it's more a confidence think with Oh'Shit! And fans like me calling him Oh'Shit! won't help that.

He had a great 1st or 2nd season when he had that ignorance/arrogance thing which some young players have but then he unfortunately realised that he played for MUFC and its been downhill ever since.

Shame because I think he does have the natural talent but is now too shit scared to allow that to come through.

He actually makes runs to avoid getting the ball rather than making himself available. It's time to get out of the fire when that starts to happen.

Unread 01-10-2008, 10:04 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
The problem, and I know this has been said before, is that he's just not very good at football. But he's bad in a reliable way, insofar as Fergie can put him out there and know exactly what his limitations will mean to the game. Whereas someone like Nani, on current form, you can tell Fergie won't put up with that for long.

The fact he's pulled on the United shirt as many times as he has makes him one of the luckiest players in the history of professional football.
I think you must be on to something here - Trappatoni and Ferguson must be blind. Yeah spot on there

I suppose you know better than Ferguson do you? He is an established international that has played well over a hundred games for one of the best teams in the best league for his whole career.

Tit's like you are hilarious - I suppose you are a better player too are you?

'He's just not very good at football.' Ffs - been in the states too long you pillock.

Unread 01-10-2008, 10:10 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
I think you must be on to something here - Trappatoni and Ferguson must be blind. Yeah spot on there

I suppose you know better than Ferguson do you? He is an established international that has played well over a hundred games for one of the best teams in the best league for his whole career.

Tit's like you are hilarious - I suppose you are a better player too are you?

'He's just not very good at football.' Ffs - been in the states too long you pillock.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you...

...John O'Shea!

Unread 01-10-2008, 10:10 AM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you...

...John O'Shea!
Top of the mornin' to ya

Unread 01-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Jack Duckworth

he's a decent squad player and did ok last night.

Unread 01-10-2008, 10:19 AM
antonin jablonsky

Where was Fletcher last night? Didn't even make the bench.

Unread 01-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
No point risking our best player against shite such as Aalborg.

NFT

Unread 01-10-2008, 10:54 AM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Hopefully just having a bit of a rest before Blackburn Saturday. He has to start against them with the form he's been in recently. He's yet to have a bad game this season.

Who would of thought it eh?

Unread 01-10-2008, 10:57 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
No point risking our best player against shite such as Aalborg.

NFT
i thought he might've made the bench though.

Schlongers, definitely has to start against Blackburn, with Anderson and Giggs I'd suggest.
Closed Thread