United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-09-2016, 06:02 PM
£#%&! KFC

Angry All domestic away tickets to be ID collections only

from now on

£#%&!ing bullshit that, another great idea from the muppets at the ticket office

Unread 30-09-2016, 06:03 PM
dunk

Lol.

Unread 30-09-2016, 06:05 PM
£#%&! KFC

will be used in all away games where possible

cheers for that

Unread 30-09-2016, 06:06 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
from now on

£#%&!ing bullshit that, another great idea from the muppets at the ticket office
ALL domestic? The whole of Scotland?

Unread 30-09-2016, 06:09 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
ALL domestic? The whole of Scotland?
hilarious you £#%&!ing plum

Unread 30-09-2016, 06:11 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
hilarious you £#%&!ing plum

Unread 30-09-2016, 06:12 PM
dragflick

Quote:
from now on

%@#$&!s isn't it. Had to collect hull at their ground with ID, not a massive inconvenience but it is one all the same. The club are £#%&!ers, continually forcing decent support away with shite like this

Knew it was coming in this season more with random games selected, but when has it changed to every game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Lol.

Unread 30-09-2016, 06:13 PM
waynes ear's

Hows that going to work? Collect from the opposition ticket office? Cant see that working very well at anfield for example

Unread 30-09-2016, 06:14 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
balls isn't it. Had to collect hull at their ground with ID, not a massive inconvenience but it is one all the same. The club are w****rs, continually forcing decent support away with shite like this

Knew it was coming in this season more with random games selected, but when has it changed to every game?

they were supposed to do it at more games this season on a 'random' basis...today that policy has changed to all games where possible ffs

what the £#%&! do they want ....the players and Mourinho have already praised our away support this season as Van Gaal did last year, don't the #@&%!s at the TO realise they are going to dilute the atmosphere at aways like they have at OT

maybe they can have an away singing section instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Hows that going to work? Collect from the opposition ticket office? Cant see that working very well at anfield for example
or Goodison or WHL or Stamford Bridge etc

utter horseshit

Unread 30-09-2016, 06:17 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Shit in general, but funny that it greatly inconveniences kev.

Unread 30-09-2016, 06:19 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Not really, the lad goes week in week out......

They'll have to think about this very seriously...could be carnage at some grounds...
Hard to get spares.
Folk travelling anyway.
Fake id's
Banning orders...

Footballs on it's way out fir the fun crew.

Unread 30-09-2016, 06:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
you absolute £#%&!ing #@&%!

Unread 30-09-2016, 06:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
you absolute £#%&!ing #@&%!

How's about £#%&! you

Unread 30-09-2016, 06:28 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Not really, the lad goes week in week out......

They'll have to think about this very seriously...could be carnage at some grounds...
Hard to get spares.
Folk travelling anyway.
Fake id's
Banning orders...

Footballs on it's way out fir the fun crew.
Yel, it's absolute bullshit. Like you say, could prove more £#%&!ing trouble than it's worth and hopefully won't last long.

Unread 30-09-2016, 06:36 PM
lookingforeric

Totally gutted about this. For years i have gone to away games ticketless and depended on the goodwill of other reds to sort me out with one once I'm there. With the new rules in place it is now unlikely to happen.

RIP United's away support

Unread 30-09-2016, 06:43 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforeric
Totally gutted about this. For years i have gone to away games ticketless and depended on the goodwill of other reds to sort me out with one once I'm there. With the new rules in place it is now unlikely to happen.

Remember RIP United's away support
Think we'll be alright without you mate

Unread 30-09-2016, 06:50 PM
Ben

It's not true

Unread 30-09-2016, 06:52 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
It's not true
the fans forum were told of the changes this afternoon

Unread 30-09-2016, 07:22 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

I can see why some lads are gonna get upset about it and with good reason. But as someone who goes on my own ticket and applies to all aways with about a 30% success rate, then in theory i welcome it.
Our 'hardcore' has been getting more and more diluted since the Glazers decided to open up the season tickets to any Tom, Dick and Harry. When there was just the 20,000 season ticket holders you'd be successful in the ballot around 60% of the time.
Something definitely needs to be done although I don't think this is necessarily the way to go about it.

Unread 30-09-2016, 07:29 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
I can see why some lads are gonna get upset about it and with good reason. But as someone who goes on my own ticket and applies to all aways with about a 30% success rate, then in theory i welcome it.
Our 'hardcore' has been getting more and more diluted since the Glazers decided to open up the season tickets to any Tom, Dick and Harry. When there was just the 20,000 season ticket holders you'd be successful in the ballot around 60% of the time.
Something definitely needs to be done although I don't think this is necessarily the way to go about it.

I know what you are saying and with a 30 per cent rate you are doing well ours has been less than 20 per cent for years now, but if you didn't get a ticket in the ballot you could always be sure someone would sort you put without having to use touts etc, not any more if this is what they are planning to do...unless you know an exec

it's a further dilution of an away support that has been targeted more and more every year

wonder if they will do the same for execs
Closed Thread