United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-12-2015, 08:12 PM
no fun

Default If/when we get beat by Wolfsburg on Tuesday, which fredster will take it the hardest

It's worrying times, not seen the forum in such disarray since Motes reign, and it's clear there's some amongst us that will be needing a new mattress come Wednesday morning

But who do you reckon will take it most personally?

Who will let is spill over into their family life, maybe give the wife a slap or smash some crockery?

Who will get disciplined in work for telling a female junior member of staff to £#%&! off and die after she asked what they did last night ?

I'm going for sparky, worried for the lad

Unread 05-12-2015, 08:13 PM
believe

Do a poll you £#%&!ing old bastard.

Unread 05-12-2015, 08:15 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Do a poll you £#%&!ing old bastard.
Get £#%&!ed

A) I can't do polls

B) there's too many candidates

Unread 05-12-2015, 08:16 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun

B) there's too many candidates
Really ? I'm not sure there's even enough for a decent thread...

Unread 05-12-2015, 08:23 PM
red in cumbria

We don't even need to get beat tbh, another excruciatingly painful soul destroying 0-0 could well do the job

Unread 05-12-2015, 08:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
It's worrying times, not seen the forum in such disarray since Motes reign, and it's clear there's some amongst us that will be needing a new mattress come Wednesday morning

Who will let is spill over into their family life, maybe give the wife a slap or smash some crockery?

Who will get disciplined in work for telling a female junior member of staff to £#%&! off and die after she asked what they did last night ?

Yes lots of female office juniors in my line of work you silly @#%&!.

Unread 05-12-2015, 08:27 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yes lots of female office juniors in my line of work you silly c***.
Calm down grant Mitchell, I was thinking more throwing your PS4 controller at the wall in your case

Unread 05-12-2015, 08:29 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Calm down grant Mitchell, I was thinking more throwing your PS4 controller at the wall in your case
anything could happen

Unread 05-12-2015, 08:29 PM
Kent Brockman

Toty

Unread 05-12-2015, 08:48 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Brockman
Toty
Coty

Unread 05-12-2015, 08:49 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Coty
You voted yet ?

Unread 05-12-2015, 08:53 PM
signed dc

Quote:
You voted yet ?
That's for me to know and you not to find out.

Unread 05-12-2015, 09:18 PM
jem

Quote:

the frustration of not having a wife or any crockery is going to tip him over the edge. expect a hit and run.

Unread 05-12-2015, 09:45 PM
andyroo

I have a wife and loads of crockery but my football team doesn't score any goals.

Unread 05-12-2015, 09:47 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I have a wife and loads of crockery but my football team doesn't score any goals.
Which is dirtier, the wife or the crockery ?

Unread 05-12-2015, 09:49 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Which is dirtier, the wife or the crockery ?
The football team tbh

Unread 05-12-2015, 09:51 PM
Charlestown Rouge

I personally think we'll win over there - mitigated by the stark fact that won't win the CL even if we do go through.

Happily, I've seen us get relegated, been all over the country and Europe with mates and had a great time including seeing us pick up two European Cups, become the "winningest" team in England and we even went to that World Club effort in Tokyo in 2008. Even met MNIK at Wigan away. Bully for £#%&!ing me, but it really is all about being able to put your disappointments into some sort of context.

So, I really won't cry like a whinging @#%&! wth a BT subscription or need a new mattress protector if we get gubbed next week.

Rafabio will take it the worst but I'm pretty sure, that skin condition excepted, he's got to be virtually invisible in real life.

Unread 05-12-2015, 09:52 PM
Ben

I will probably turn to bubble again if we go out. Can't wait tbh.

Unread 05-12-2015, 10:49 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
I personally think we'll win over there - mitigated by the stark fact that won't win the CL even if we do go through.

Happily, I've seen us get relegated, been all over the country and Europe with mates and had a great time including seeing us pick up two European Cups, become the "winningest" team in England and we even went to that World Club effort in Tokyo in 2008. Even met MNIK at Wigan away. Bully for £#%&!ing me, but it really is all about being able to put your disappointments into some sort of context.

So, I really won't cry like a whinging @#%&! wth a BT subscription or need a new mattress protector if we get gubbed next week.

Rafabio will take it the worst but I'm pretty sure, that skin condition excepted, he's got to be virtually invisible in real life.
Relegation as a result of Sexton & O'Failure , TBH we are slightly better at the mo, but these whippersnappers have never experienced this* and their reactions reflect this.

*twas worser then fo sho

Unread 05-12-2015, 10:58 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Relegation as a result of Sexton & O'Failure , TBH we are slightly better at the mo, but these whippersnappers have never experienced this* and their reactions reflect this.

*twas worser then fo sho

Been at the sauce tonight pal?
Closed Thread