United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-05-2014, 09:13 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Top espn doc
Don't think I have seen an ESPN on that I didn't like. Even sports I have no interest in whatsoever.

Unread 16-05-2014, 09:21 AM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
How are things at the Post Office pal?

Cashier no 2 please.........

Unread 16-05-2014, 09:31 AM
elephantstone

Quote:

dont say anything as reddles will be in with his missus's tights over his head......again

Unread 16-05-2014, 09:49 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Don't think I have seen an ESPN on that I didn't like. Even sports I have no interest in whatsoever.
True that .. Stuff like the snowboarder basketball the escubar twins nfl .. All topshows

Unread 16-05-2014, 10:12 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Funnily enough (ok not funny) Broke was maybe the only one i didn't like. More the way it was made - no back story, just loads of talking heads

Anyway, David James, £#%&! him. Should have invested in a pub.

I remember when he had a column in the Guardian he used to give his writing fees to charity. Bet he regrets that now eh?

Unread 16-05-2014, 10:13 AM
marlo

its usually footballers who just missed on the bubble of inflated wages that are going broke.

it will be almost an achievement in itself to go broke, being a decent premiership player on an average perm salary from this generation.

Unread 16-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Throw

Quote:
He should have gone to Shyteds.

Unread 16-05-2014, 10:17 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
its usually footballers who just missed on the bubble of inflated wages that are going broke.

it will be almost an achievement in itself to go broke, being a decent premiership player on an average perm salary from this generation.
The amount of lads that fell out of football before they turned 20 and have done time is mental, there's only a couple I know who haven't and stayed out.

Unread 16-05-2014, 10:21 AM
HotChip

David James didn't miss the inflated wages? He also played from 16 yo until he was 41. He also had numerous modelling contracts etc. Hes pissed it up the wall, £#%&! him.

He wont be moving into a council house I am sure.

Unread 16-05-2014, 10:40 AM
elephantstone

Paul Merson lives at his mum's, he even sold his pension to fund his gambling addiction

Unread 16-05-2014, 10:42 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Paul Merson lives at his mum's, he even sold his pension to fund his gambling addiction
Went to a sportmans dinner he did last year and he was so open about his problems. Came across so much better than he does on Soccer Saturday and seemed like a real decent lad with a good sense of humour.

Unread 16-05-2014, 10:47 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Went to a sportmans dinner he did last year and he was so open about his problems. Came across so much better than he does on Soccer Saturday and seemed like a real decent lad with a good sense of humour.
stopped reading there.

you know some @#%&!s actually go to 'an audience with the soccer saturday crew'?

Unread 16-05-2014, 10:48 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
stopped reading there.

you know some @#%&!s actually go to 'an audience with the soccer saturday crew'?
This was our clubs own sportsman dinner, good night tbf

Soccer Saturday one was on in town....think stoney went

Unread 16-05-2014, 10:53 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip

Cashier no 2 please.........
Quote:

dont say anything as reddles will be in with his missus's tights over his head......again
One of my first jobs after leaving school. Well before the queuing system. Was a mental place to work one loon sat there with his shirt off in the summer. Benefit day was utter lunacy and if you had the alarm keys and were late you could hear the shame of the alarm going off as you shuffled in..

Unread 16-05-2014, 11:06 AM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
He actually seems to be doing it at least partly to spite his ex wife from reading one of the articles. She filed for divorce, he filed for bankruptcy.
This. he does seem to be one of the brighter ones tbf

I thought having a mortgage is actually tax efficient, or at least it used to be, not sure what the rules are these days

Unread 16-05-2014, 11:06 AM
puressence

Quote:
This was our clubs own sportsman dinner, good night tbf

Soccer Saturday one was on in town....think stoney went
Stoney would go to the opening of a fridge door #fact

Unread 16-05-2014, 11:16 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Didn't see him on Reddles video

Unread 16-05-2014, 11:18 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Didn't see him on Reddles video
He was holding the camera

Unread 16-05-2014, 11:26 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
it would be empty if you were in the vicinity

I didnt go to any spotrtsman dinner. He did get nicked on the way home from one in Manchester if my memory serves me right

Unread 16-05-2014, 11:43 AM
puressence

Quote:
it would be empty if you were in the vicinity

I didnt go to any spotrtsman dinner. He did get nicked on the way home from one in Manchester if my memory serves me right
U prob represented him at court
Closed Thread