United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-01-2016, 10:29 AM
Bunker Buster

Default Full speed ahead Derby County

Quote:
Van Gaal returned to the Netherlands to celebrate his daughter's birthday following Saturday's 1-0 home defeat to Southampton - with the players given the day off from training on Monday - but is now back in Manchester at the training ground to prepare the team for Friday's FA Cup clash at Derby County.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...ing-on-tuesday

Unread 26-01-2016, 10:33 AM
The taste of...

Football taught by Matt Groening ....

Unread 26-01-2016, 10:34 AM
waynes ear's

2-0 Derby

Unread 26-01-2016, 10:36 AM
puressence

1 3

Unread 26-01-2016, 10:40 AM
hopkins

Thumbs up

Looking forward to it! Get some of the kids in like Varela and BJ at full-back , Pereira in the middle, with Lingard and Janujaz flanking Martial

0-4

Unread 26-01-2016, 10:43 AM
Jethro

Magick of the kup

Unread 26-01-2016, 10:44 AM
carlosartorial

Another complete shitfest. Will probably win 1-0 to keep him here even longer.

Unread 26-01-2016, 10:51 AM
Cream

If he brings Schweinsteiger back in and drops Fellaini, we'll start grinding results out again.

Woody will love that. Sat on his tiny £#%&!ing hands until May.

Then what?

Unread 26-01-2016, 10:53 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Come on lads ffs, lighten up. Not like anyone is forcing you to watch it. You need to be more zen.Did some astral flying during the second half on Saturday. Cosmic reds, we are here...

Unread 26-01-2016, 10:55 AM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Come on lads ffs, lighten up. Not like anyone is forcing you to watch it. You need to be more zen.Did some astral flying during the second half on Saturday. Cosmic reds, we are here...
...necked your peyote, drank your beer.

Unread 26-01-2016, 11:07 AM
Pop

Thumbs down

Washing my hair.

Unread 26-01-2016, 11:08 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Some classic encounters over the years against Derby.

My first game as a callow youth with my old fella away from Old Trafford. Brutal on and off the pitch. Check out the support and passion - United everywhere and just look at them attacking a Derby player at the end.

No sign of the kind of international/Home Counties social media booing cabbage you get in the South Stand every week.

Unread 26-01-2016, 11:15 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Another complete shitfest. Will probably win 1-0 to keep him here even longer.
This.

Unless he walks, he'll grind out enough dull wins, crack-covering wins to vindicate Woody keeping him on. We can then throw around hollow stats like '1 defeat in 6 now. ..' until the next crushing disappointment that will prove irreversible for the season's fate.

Or we'll draw.

Unread 26-01-2016, 11:19 AM
Ethers

Derby will come at us, especially at home. For a championship side, they like to play football. Could be a classic

4-3 United

Unread 26-01-2016, 11:25 AM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Love the old clips. That miss by Coppell

Lusty rendition of You'll Never Walk Alone (presumably by United) after the goal.

Unread 26-01-2016, 11:29 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers

Lusty rendition of You'll Never Walk Alone (presumably by United) after the goal.
We need more of this wordage on here. LUSTY.

Unread 26-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Cream

Quote:

My first game as a callow youth with my old fella away from Old Trafford. Brutal on and off the pitch. Check out the support and passion - United everywhere and just look at them attacking a Derby player at the end.

No sign of the kind of international/Home Counties social media booing cabbage you get in the South Stand every week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImLywgV0gao
Rioch the #@&%!. Vg2c him getting ran off the pitch.

Unread 26-01-2016, 12:33 PM
stax

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImLywgV0gao
Watching that footage reminds me of just what a laugh it used to be watching Utd. Going to a football match for excitement and fun. Fancy that.

Unread 26-01-2016, 12:36 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers

Lusty
classic Knockers

Unread 26-01-2016, 01:09 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Derby will come at us, especially at home. For a championship side, they like to play football. Could be a classic

4-3 United
Is this over six legs?
Closed Thread