United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 22-04-2024, 03:35 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRonManager View Post
No it’s not. The manager of Man Utd is the manager of Man Utd, regardless of whether we like him or agree with him. You make it acceptable for 19 year old first-years to start showing out then before you know it, it’s happening to a manager you DO like.

Mainoo gets taken off too. I don’t see him throwing strops.
What exactly did he do wrong yesterday when he was subbed off? I agree with your general point but yesterday wasn't a one-off. Any manager consistently making subs as bad as ETH should expect a backlash, standards work both ways and yet I felt sorry for the manager when Rashford tossed it of at the end doing more to erode the credibility of the manager than anything Garnacho has done.

Unread 22-04-2024, 04:00 PM
Bunker Buster

Antony thread lads ? :cupEars:

Unread 22-04-2024, 11:09 PM
Zorg

Unread 23-04-2024, 04:28 PM
Time For Heroes

Yep, couldn't give a shite about the ear-cupping as a few of their players and keeper were giving it large during the pens. It's the fact that once again his sole contribution was to cut across, lose the ball and they score from it. The Coventry players were out on their feet during extra time, regularly dropping to the floor when the ball went out and he only tried to take on his man and beat him once, did he beat him? Did he £#%&!, he was his usual cowardly self and checked back and passed to someone else.

Unread 23-04-2024, 04:33 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes View Post
Yep, couldn't give a shite about the ear-cupping as a few of their players and keeper were giving it large during the pens. It's the fact that once again his sole contribution was to cut across, lose the ball and they score from it. The Coventry players were out on their feet during extra time, regularly dropping to the floor when the ball went out and he only tried to take on his man and beat him once, did he beat him? Did he £#%&!, he was his usual cowardly self and checked back and passed to someone else.
Did he beat anyone or pass it forwards at all during his time on the pitch?

Christ he's absolute dross. Check back, shit pants, pass to someone else to do the hard work.

Even that clip above he just had to slip Dalot in down the line for a simple cross, he had £#%&!ing acres & the complete @#%&! cuts in to a crowded space & feebly gives it away.

He's shit.

Unread 23-04-2024, 04:37 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes View Post

Look at that space for Dalot

If only we'd already scored a goal with Dalot on the overlap, it might have occurred to him

Unread 23-04-2024, 04:50 PM
Bunker Buster

£#%&! them pal..... We know you got our back.

Unread 27-04-2024, 04:40 PM
NedKelly

Well well well

Unread 27-04-2024, 04:41 PM
larry

great bump

Unread 27-04-2024, 04:57 PM
Vedder

1st league goal in April from our 90m winger what a £#%&!ing player

Unread 27-04-2024, 04:59 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post
great bump
Thanks Larry.

Ant was brilliant today, it’s a shame some fredsters refuse to acknowledge how wrong they’ve been about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
1st league goal in April from our 90m winger what a £#%&!ing player
Case in point. Vedder would rather Antony didn’t score today, which means he’d have preferred us to lose. Some United fan.

Unread 27-04-2024, 05:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Brilliant today....

Unread 27-04-2024, 05:23 PM
Lok

It's impossible to like him.

Unread 27-04-2024, 05:25 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok View Post

Nothing wrong with dedicating a goal to sonic

Unread 27-04-2024, 05:27 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok View Post

Eh up it’s Doctor Eggman

Unread 27-04-2024, 05:28 PM
suedeshoes

He's pathetic. He'll be associated with Erik's failed tenure like Fellaini will with Moyes.

80 million quid for a bang average player.

Unread 27-04-2024, 05:29 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes View Post
He's pathetic. He'll be associated with Erik's failed tenure like Fellaini will with Moyes.

80 million quid for a bang average player.
Yeah, hated him.being involved in EVERYTHING today and scoring, really pathetic...

Unread 27-04-2024, 05:33 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Yeah, hated him.being involved in EVERYTHING today and scoring, really pathetic...
I think you probably actually enjoyed it. I enjoyed his goal but his overall performance was shite, like most of his performances since he joined.

I know you like to have your bantzy takes on things and that's cool.

He's utter shite and has shown no signs that he has ability to improve.

I wish he was good but he's just not. And he comes across as a @#%&!.

Unread 27-04-2024, 05:37 PM
Lok

I'm not his biggest fan but he was ok today. A few nice touches and took his goal really well.

He'll never really be good enough and the price paid was ridiculous, but we're better with him in the team than Rashford. I'd still prefer to see more of Amad to be honest.

Unread 27-04-2024, 08:45 PM
Dacter

Played well first half. Dropped off second half but still popped up with the goal.

Of all the people at fault for the latest shit result, he’s not one of them.