United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-05-2015, 11:45 PM
utd99

Uh oh. That'll be his getaway heart attack kicking in. Next it'll be "can't travel on medical advice."

Unread 29-05-2015, 12:33 AM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Uh oh. That'll be his getaway heart attack kicking in. Next it'll be "can't travel on medical advice."
The Suge Knight trick :shakehead:

Unread 29-05-2015, 12:36 AM
Sparky***

Jack warner Possibly the most odious of all the £#%&!ing crooked @#%&!s.

Unread 29-05-2015, 01:20 AM
Ashley's Grime

Unread 29-05-2015, 07:26 AM
Red Al

Quote:

Unread 29-05-2015, 08:24 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Looking forward to this vote tbh. Blatter keeping the gig thanks to the votes of corrupt third world shit holes from Africa and Asia will just be another nail in FIFA’s coffin. The old @#%&! will be taken away in cuffs soon enough.

Hoping for some epic arse-seeing from UEFA btw.

Unread 29-05-2015, 08:29 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
Just to go all QI for a moment: If you go 40 generations up the family tree (assuming 30 years per generation, so 1,200 years) then everyone has over a trillion ancestors, or ten times as many people as have ever actually lived. So it's safe to assume lots of us on here are descendants of Muhammed too.
I'm going to put some flowers on his grave later today

Unread 29-05-2015, 09:01 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Looking forward to this vote tbh. Blatter keeping the gig thanks to the votes of corrupt third world shit holes from Africa and Asia will just be another nail in FIFA’s coffin. The old @#%&! will be taken away in cuffs soon enough.

Hoping for some epic arse-seeing from UEFA btw.
They'd be like Turkeys voting for Christmas if they voted for Prince Ali bin al-Hussein.

Corruption aside, Blatter's idea of one nation = one vote gives these small undeveloped countries the same amount of power as footballing powerhouses like England, Germany etc...

Small countries (even if they weren't corrupt) are never going to vote to change that and there's more places like Montserrat then there are England when it comes to the voting process. It's hard to see how it's ever going to change.

Unread 29-05-2015, 09:06 AM
The Watcher

Big Jack seems to have recovered

Also had this to say:

Quote:
“I have been in Fifa for 30 years and if I took that money, who gave it to me? Why are only officials in third world countries being charged?"

Unread 29-05-2015, 09:20 AM
Lok

Quote:

Also had this to say:

Who didn't he take money from would probably be quicker to answer.

I love the second part of that quote, almost reads as "yes I'm guilty but we all are!"

Unread 29-05-2015, 09:33 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

I love the second part of that quote, almost reads as "yes I'm guilty but we all are!"
I know the squealers when I see them.

Once the US authorities show Warner what they've got on him and explain he’ll likely spend the rest of his life in an American prison, he'll tell them whatever they want to know.

Unread 29-05-2015, 09:36 AM
signed dc

Quote:

Poor Jack

Unread 29-05-2015, 09:38 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Once the US authorities show Warner what they've got on him and explain he’ll likely spend the rest of his life in an American prison, he'll tell them whatever they want to know.

He'll be the one in jail with the priveliges, while Blatter et al have to side with whichever gang is appropriate. Can deffo see Blatter part of the Aryan Brotherhood

Unread 29-05-2015, 09:42 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
He'll be the one in jail with the priveliges, while Blatter et al have to side with whichever gang is appropriate. Can deffo see Blatter part of the Aryan Brotherhood
Not sure WTF you think you’re playing at with that avatar pal.

Unread 29-05-2015, 09:43 AM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

Quote:

Yep, no omertà for this lot

Unread 29-05-2015, 09:44 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

Also had this to say:

Delighted for him.

Is that Tony Fernandez in the background?

Unread 29-05-2015, 09:46 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Clearly making a move on the TW brand

Risky move. Could backfire like his move on the official match days threads

Unread 29-05-2015, 11:04 AM
signed dc

Blatter responding to Palestinian calls to kick Israel out of FIFA by banging on about the "handshake of peace". A good candidate for Middle eastern peace envoy once his FIFA career comes to an end imho

Unread 29-05-2015, 12:06 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

BOOM. Not literally.

This afternoon should be fun with all the arse seeing.

Unread 29-05-2015, 12:16 PM
Blagger

Quote:
Genuinely thought it was you for a moment.
Closed Thread