Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:07 PM
carrick_16

Default David Moyes close to being named Real Sociedad manager

According to Cadana Ser.

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:08 PM
Jack Duckworth

i really hope 'named real sociedad manager' is spanish for 'found dead'.

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:09 PM
dunk

Lol

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:09 PM
Sparky***

poor @#%&!s

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:11 PM
carrick_16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
poor @#%&!s
'' We aspire to be like Athletic Bilbao.''

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:14 PM
Vedder

First thing he'll do is take away their Paella the £#%&!ing monster.

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:15 PM
Sparky***

If he thinks he got harshly treated over here, he's in for a £#%&!ing shock.

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:17 PM
Coracao

Good luck to him.

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:33 PM
marlo

not as bad as we are making out.....especially when lvg is actually doing worse than him. with ALL things considered.

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
not as bad as we are making out.....especially when lvg is actually doing worse than him. with ALL things considered.
How's pellegrini doing? All things considered?

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:41 PM
marlo

Quote:
How's pellegrini doing? All things considered?
not picking the right team and has a few players who are out of form but thats nothing to do with me, i support united.

I'm just not pretending to think lvg has improved anything. he has totally gone against a formation he spent preseason training us to play plus also shipping out players that didn't suit that formation only for us to need some of the players he shipped out.
he has played fellani up top, di maria aside we haven't seen anything resembling cohesion or fluidity from our attacking players and then theres the acceptance level at a point where 1 point from chelsea and city is seen as 'progress' or 'ok'
not doing well atm

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:48 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
not picking the right team and has a few players who are out of form but thats nothing to do with me, i support united.

I'm just not pretending to think lvg has improved anything. he has totally gone against a formation he spent preseason training us to play plus also shipping out players that didn't suit that formation only for us to need some of the players he shipped out.
he has played fellani up top, di maria aside we haven't seen anything resembling cohesion or fluidity from our attacking players and then theres the acceptance level at a point where 1 point from chelsea and city is seen as 'progress' or 'ok'
not doing well atm
Amen

hopefully Sociedad need a massive elbowy shite number 4 ,6 ,7 ,8 and 10

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:50 PM
taff

good luck to him. i bear him no malice.

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:51 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

not doing well atm
We're surviving at the moment. That last 20 minute spell at Leicester seriously damaged us. It laid all our frailties bare and it set us back. I think it also shook the manager up a bit.

We're constantly trying to plug holes in the team only for more to open up elsewhere. You can't build anything when the foundation (the defence) is constantly in upheaval.

I'm not going to sit here and tell you everything's going great because it isn't. But this team is far from being finished yet, there's more to go out and more to come in. We aren't the 'finished article' yet unlike City who are arguably performing worse than us "all things considered".

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:52 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Shut up you city loving @#%&!

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:53 PM
ashtonred

Won“t happen. Moyes is a useless @#%&! - he will end up in the Championship

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:58 PM
marlo

Quote:
We're surviving at the moment. That last 20 minute spell at Leicester seriously damaged us. It laid all our frailties bare and it set us back. I think it also shook the manager up a bit.

We're constantly trying to plug holes in the team only for more to open up elsewhere. You can't build anything when the foundation (the defence) is constantly in upheaval.

I'm not going to sit here and tell you everything's going great because it isn't. But this team is far from being finished yet, there's more to go out and more to come in. We aren't the 'finished article' yet unlike City who are arguably performing worse than us "all things considered".
im not concerned with city.
my friend plays for them so i go to games, watch training as a football fan and hope my friend has a good game. nothing else.

regarding united, LVG is currently not doing anything that i can point as and 'yeah i can this is different from the moyes disaster'....
our attacking players which we have bolstered haven't look impressive or even half decent this season. we aren't even getting the best out of RVP. we can blame injuries but our squad isn't SHIT. the lowest average quality of our players is about southampton or west hams so why are we unable of even giving our title rivals a good game. I'm not even say beat them...i just say give them a game in which a neutral would think this could go either way.
we were worse this year at the etihad than last season with a superior match day squad.

Unread 08-11-2014, 11:01 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
im not concerned with city.
my friend plays for them so i go to games, watch training as a football fan and hope my friend has a good game. nothing else.

regarding united, LVG is currently not doing anything that i can point as and 'yeah i can this is different from the moyes disaster'....
our attacking players which we have bolstered haven't look impressive or even half decent this season. we aren't even getting the best out of RVP. we can blame injuries but our squad isn't SHIT. the lowest average quality of our players is about southampton or west hams so why are we unable of even giving our total rivals a good game. I'm not even say beat them...i just say give them a game in which a neutral would think this could go either way.
we were worse this year at the etihad than last season with a superior match day squad
We were down to 10 men for an hour ffs and lost narrowly 1-0. What did you want us to do? Last season we were 4-0 down after 50 mins at the etihad - how is that worse?

Unread 08-11-2014, 11:05 PM
marlo

Quote:
We were down to 10 men for an hour ffs and lost narrowly 1-0. What did you want us to do? Last season we were 4-0 down after 50 mins at the etihad - how is that worse?
you're not stupid. you know what I'm saying.
we don't even look like scoring and even less likely than last season.
today i was watching the game thinking are we even going to have a shot on goal.

we can laugh at city and liverpool but they've both played about 17 games this compared to our 11. no travelling midweek, and a manager who has so many ideas and a 'philosophy' and we look 10 strangers on the pitch.

just hope things get better but lets not pretend things will get better due to visible signs. its just wishful thinking and hope atm.

Unread 08-11-2014, 11:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
you're not stupid. you know what I'm saying.
we don't even look like scoring and even less likely than last season.
today i was watching the game thinking are we even going to have a shot on goal.

we can laugh at city and liverpool but they've both played about 17 games this compared to our 11. no travelling midweek, and a manager who has so many ideas and a 'philosophy' and we look 10 strangers on the pitch.

just hope things get better but lets not pretend things will get better due to visible signs. its just wishful thinking and hope atm.
True, we're all over the place at the moment. I suppose you just have to look at our manager's CV, the problems he's currently facing and have a bit of faith he'll turn it around.
Closed Thread