United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 03:30 PM
1MUFC

Default Fulham away applications

Shall all of us with season tickets (not many ) apply and see how many we get (not many )

Old 11-02-2008, 04:19 PM
Manchester

Do you not apply for them all anyway?

Probably not a high percentage of season tickets on here and Fred Tissue, not that it matters though. As you can get tickets for home and away anyway if you know the right people.

Old 11-02-2008, 04:27 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester

Probably not a high percentage of season tickets on here and Fred Tissue, not that it matters though. As you can get tickets for home and away anyway if you know the right people.
Quote:
Thats a bit of an odd question, i cant say i apply to every single one of the away games we play a season no, but i apply to rather a few and know that there is generally more chance of me flying to the moon than getting any off the club.

If you know the right people you can fly to the moon as well.

You missed my point completely i think, i was saying shall we all apply purely to prove what a load of bollocks it is. Maybe i should have said 'all of us who have season tickets should apply to fulham away to prove the injustice of it' just to satisfy people like you. And donít you have a exec book in south stand ?

Old 11-02-2008, 04:56 PM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
Thats a bit of an odd question, i cant say i apply to every single one of the away games we play a season no, but i apply to rather a few and know that there is generally more chance of me flying to the moon than getting any off the club.

If you know the right people you can fly to the moon as well.

You missed my point completely i think, i was saying shall we all apply purely to prove what a load of bollocks it is. Maybe i should have said 'all of us who have season tickets should apply to fulham away to prove the injustice of it' just to satisfy people like you. And donít you have a exec book in south stand ?
Why is it an odd question?

No I don't have an exec book, but I am in the loyalty pot. 100% record so far this season, although I know not everyone in the loyaly pot has been as lucky.

Those who aren't in the loyalty pot, at which your post was aimed at, well no it's probably not worth applying.

Although if you do want a ticket for a future away game, then I'd suggest emailing Steven Hall and the Ticket Office, and have a winge. As they seem to give you the next away game after you have moaned at them. A few of the lads who I go to the game with have done this and have had the next lot of tickets after complaining about not being successful in the ballot.

Old 11-02-2008, 05:10 PM
Smeggs

Quote:

No I don't have an exec book, but I am in the loyalty pot. 100% record so far this season, although I know not everyone in the loyaly pot has been as lucky.

Those who aren't in the loyalty pot, at which your post was aimed at, well no it's probably not worth applying.
Although if you do want a ticket for a future away game, then I'd suggest emailing Steven Hall and the Ticket Office, and have a winge. As they seem to give you the next away game after you have moaned at them. A few of the lads who I go to the game with have done this and have had the next lot of tickets after complaining about not being successful in the ballot.
i live in hope. had 2 all season from the club so considering some i know that isn't that bad. you may have a point re the whinging email. i have a suspicion that i got arsenal based on some moaning emails.

Old 11-02-2008, 05:16 PM
1MUFC

Quote:

So you have physically gone every single away game on the trot for the last or applied for, what, the last 7 years the system takes the piss. They need to change it, why should execs get before us anyway.

Old 11-02-2008, 05:23 PM
Manchester

Quote:
So you have physically gone every single away game on the trot for the last or applied for, what, the last 7 years the system takes the piss. They need to change it, why should execs get before us anyway.
Execs will always get tickets over the normal fans due to how much money they pay out each season.

However, when the company I work for used to have exec books, I'd apply for aways off them as well, and would always get a few knock backs each season. Even got knocked back for Blackburn away when we had 7-8k tickets

And no, I've not gone to every game since they brought the loyalty pot in, but I've applied for every game home and away during that period and before it came in to place.

To be honest, this season I've given a lot of tickets to lads who have sorted me and the lads out with tickets. Watched it locally in a pub with one of those dodgy satellites. Takes away from the fun of the aways when there is only 2 of you travelling to it.

Old 11-02-2008, 05:28 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Execs will always get tickets over the normal fans due to how much money they pay out each season.

However, when the company I work for used to have exec books, I'd apply for aways off them as well, and would always get a few knock backs each season. Even got knocked back for Blackburn away when we had 7-8k tickets

And no, I've not gone to every game since they brought the loyalty pot in, but I've applied for every game home and away during that period and before it came in to place.

To be honest, this season I've given a lot of tickets to lads who have sorted me and the lads out with tickets. Watched it locally in a pub with one of those dodgy satellites. Takes away from the fun of the aways when there is only 2 of you travelling to it.
How do you get an exec book anyway, i'd consider getting one just for the away games and rent the home games out to some toff.

Old 11-02-2008, 06:09 PM
kandred

Quote:
How do you get an exec book anyway, i'd consider getting one just for the away games and rent the home games out to some toff.
The execs are getting knocked back alot more now. We have done 2 euro aways Lisbon and Kiev and have got knocked back for Lyon. Having an exec is not as rewarding as in previous seasons. Got knocked back for loads of domestic aways aswell.

Old 11-02-2008, 07:25 PM
Manchester

Quote:
Fair bit of money you'd have to lay out before the season started just to get aways though.

Unless you get some thick cunt and blag them into renting it off you, and paying up front before the season starts.
Closed Thread