United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-04-2016, 07:08 AM
Mr_Ed

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
To be fair to Arsenal fans, they are only eleven new players away from winning the premiership.

Plus a new manager.
So better off than us then.

Unread 18-04-2016, 11:56 AM
Norm

Here's the most embarrassing one of them all. Clearly trying to make himself a star

Unread 18-04-2016, 12:39 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Pmsl..... What a #@&%!. Does he actually think Wenger will watch his message and then act upon it by resigning? He is asking questions directly to Wenger but is actually just talking to himself via a computer screen

Unread 24-04-2016, 09:44 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

The Big Man has proper lost it now.

Unread 24-04-2016, 11:46 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

The Big Man has proper lost it now.
TYder's.

Unread 29-04-2016, 02:27 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
‘We lost the championship at home against the lower teams, but we played at home in a very difficult climate,' Wenger said.

'We have to realise that, away from home, we are championship winners (They actually have the 3rd best record). At home, against the smaller teams, we lost the league. This club does have special values though and one I've experienced over the years is to stick together and support the team.

'There's no success without that.'

The Arsenal boss risked further condemnation from his own supporters when suggesting they should follow the example of followers of Premier League rivals Liverpool.

Wenger said: 'Liverpool are a good example to follow. They're a big club. We are a very big club.

'Look, I can understand the frustration of our fans. But, despite that, they want to support our team.

'The best chance they can give our team is to be behind our team. Some groups of people try to manipulate our fans, and I believe apart from an agenda, a personal agenda, a big ego, there's not a lot behind it.

Gunners owner Stan Kroenke was also criticised by the two fans groups earlier this week, with REDaction branding the American as 'an absentee owner who takes money from the club whilst not engaging with fans'.

Wenger defended Kroenke on Friday, saying: 'Every club should work with the resources it generates and that is what we do.

'That is one of the values I speak about and that is what I speak about.

'He has never stopped me in the transfer market. He is very ambitious, we all are.'

Unread 01-05-2016, 02:16 AM
ScarFace

Unread 01-05-2016, 02:38 AM
Stickman

He said class and dignity towards the end

He is an imbecile, no doubt BUT - he does make some good points, I found it hard to disagree with any of it

Unread 01-05-2016, 03:35 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
He said class and dignity towards the end

He is an imbecile, no doubt BUT - he does make some good points, I found it hard to disagree with any of it
Had to stop watching, that accent is nearly as grating as scouse. Is it an affected accent or do people really speak like that?

Unread 01-05-2016, 04:42 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Had to stop watching, that accent is nearly as grating as scouse. Is it an affected accent or do people really speak like that?
Learnt behaviour. It's how they speak in the kidulthood and adulthood movies

Unread 01-05-2016, 10:02 AM
Knockers

https://twitter.com/mikesanz19/statu...56267389538304

Unread 01-05-2016, 10:13 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
The guy that interviews them has the patience of a saint tbh.

Unread 01-05-2016, 10:42 AM
puressence

did he say i swear on my pigmy kids lives

Unread 01-05-2016, 11:26 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
He thinks they should have won the league in 07/08? Against one of the greatest club sides the world has ever seen Ronaldo/Rooney/Tevez/Vidic/Rio/Carrick all in their pomp. You didn't have a prayer love.

Unread 01-05-2016, 11:38 AM
sa7

Quote:
Fam blud blam fud fum blad

£#%&! me I want to kick his teeth in

Unread 01-05-2016, 11:54 AM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
He thinks they should have won the league in 07/08? Against one of the greatest club sides the world has ever seen Ronaldo/Rooney/Tevez/Vidic/Rio/Carrick all in their pomp. You didn't have a prayer love.
IIRC they went on a full meltdown after Eduardo broke his leg and only won three or four games in the last third of the season.

Unread 01-05-2016, 12:07 PM
Gizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
IIRC they went on a full meltdown after Eduardo broke his leg and only won three or four games in the last third of the season.

Cant believe we didn't dedicate our double to their fallen hero

Unread 01-05-2016, 12:10 PM
Pop

Quote:
Subtitles?

Unread 01-05-2016, 12:12 PM
TheFatGoth

Give blud
Closed Thread