Originally Posted by Vedder
He’s right.

We’re an absolute shambles.

Unread 06-05-2019, 11:48 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
That coin slot on Neville's face is irritating

Once I notice it I can barely focus on anything else.

He's a bit late to the party with all this stuff about the club, but better late than never. I don't agree that nobody is qualified to overrule managers over long-term decisions. That's outdated thinking. But it would be nice to know who does make the decisions.

The line about there being recruitment staff from Moyes, LvG and Mou is quite symbolic of the mess tbh.

Unread 07-05-2019, 07:10 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Once I notice it I can barely focus on anything else.

He's a bit late to the party with all this stuff about the club, but better late than never. I don't agree that nobody is qualified to overrule managers over long-term decisions. That's outdated thinking. But it would be nice to know who does make the decisions.

The line about there being recruitment staff from Moyes, LvG and Mou is quite symbolic of the mess tbh.
But it should be rare, and it shouldn't be made public by the CEO the day before the season starts.

If they'd outlined parameters before he signed, fine, but to just veto everything one summer and then brief against him shows what an absolute mess it was, long before Neville decided to start pointing it out.

Unread 07-05-2019, 08:25 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
its boring and tedious yes we know its a £#%&! up but please stop going on and on and on and on about it every £#%&!ing time your on sky you borning inbred £#%&!er .... stick to that pub team you own run sell pies at

Unread 07-05-2019, 05:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Guardiola: "You media people desire Liverpool to win the title so I am very sorry it is now in our hands"
Just so long as he finishes the job on Sunday, eh.

Unread 07-05-2019, 05:18 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
its boring and tedious yes we know its a £#%&! up but please stop going on and on and on and on about it every £#%&!ing time your on sky you borning inbred £#%&!er .... stick to that pub team you own run sell pies at
Not a fan of Gary then Virg ?
Closed Thread