United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-03-2018, 10:29 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
A bit drawn to lfc winning because they will have less chance than city in the final stages. Can see city winning this though fairly easily - 2nd leg is at the emptyhad which won’t suit lfc.

Would rather rub dog shit in my eyes than watch it.
Leaning this way myself

Liverpool won’t win it...and even if they did, whilst it would be £#%&!ing awful, it’s not quite as bad as city winning it

Since November I’ve wanted just 2 things re city...that they don’t go the season unbeaten and They don’t win the European cup.....going out of the fa cup was a bonus

So let’s have a Liverpool win, then a Barca semi with Suarez scoring an offside goal in the 96th minute and jumping into the crowd where he bites Margaret aspinall

Unread 18-03-2018, 10:44 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun

So let’s have a Liverpool win, then a Barca semi with Suarez scoring an offside goal in the 96th minute and jumping into the crowd where he bites Margaret aspinall

Unread 18-03-2018, 10:55 AM
puressence

Win win either way

Unread 18-03-2018, 11:19 AM
FraUtd

If City win, it's easy to talk about the money to wind them up.

If Liverpool win

Easy choice

Unread 18-03-2018, 11:38 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
A bit drawn to lfc winning because they will have less chance than city in the final stages. Can see city winning this though fairly easily - 2nd leg is at the emptyhad which won’t suit lfc.

Would rather rub dog shit in my eyes than watch it.
that kind of talk reminds me vividly of 2005.

Unread 18-03-2018, 11:39 AM
Buckwheat

If city win it I'll be over it in about 7 minutes.

I'm still not over 2005

Unread 18-03-2018, 02:43 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
that kind of talk reminds me vividly of 2005.
Tactics and defence is what flukes a european cup from an inferior team. Klopp’s Liverpool have neither. Tactically inflexible and an average defence at best. And their attack is nothing compared to other teams left.

Liverpool haven’t faced a decent team yet. They’re not doing anything out of the ordinary, just what they’re supposed to based on the games they’ve had.

City on the other hand are a genuine threat, although I do think a shit English league has made them look better than they are.

Unread 18-03-2018, 02:58 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Tactics and defence is what flukes a european cup from an inferior team. Klopp’s Liverpool have neither. Tactically inflexible and an average defence at best. And their attack is nothing compared to other teams left.

Liverpool haven’t faced a decent team yet. They’re not doing anything out of the ordinary, just what they’re supposed to based on the games they’ve had.

City on the other hand are a genuine threat, although I do think a shit English league has made them look better than they are.
Yeah, who can forget Liverpool’s fantastic defence winning them the 2005 final from 3 goals down tbf.

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:16 PM
saffers

Hate the scousers, so get them out.

Dont recall too many preferring liverpool to win the league over city in 2014....

Unread 18-03-2018, 03:19 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Dont recall too many preferring liverpool to win the league over city in 2014....
Different circumstances....they hadn’t won it for yonks, the gerrard slip, crystanbul....city winning it wasn’t great but nobody really gave a £#%&!

Whilst I don’t want either to win the European cup, I feel Liverpool progressing is the better option

Unread 18-03-2018, 05:02 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Is the correct answer

No way would I want to take a chance on them scabbing another one.

Unread 18-03-2018, 05:26 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

Being realistic, City out first as there's no question of them being capable of beating Bayern, Madrid or possibly Barca in a one-off match.

Liverpool won't beat any of them in a million years over a two legged semi-final so the dippers it is for me, the £#%&!ing rat eating scouse @#%&!s that they are.

I don't want to see City winning it as its not going to be Manchester City winning the Champions League, it'll be a never-ever, ever ending stick for them to beat Utd with, nfqat.

Unread 18-03-2018, 06:25 PM
ScarFace

No point in even talking about it. City are through already. They'll get a score draw at the rats and win by 3 clear at home.

Unread 18-03-2018, 10:24 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Any United supporter not wanting City through that tie has a short memory.

City to lose the final and rescue the season on here in the form of that match thread.
The logic behind that is that Liverpool have far less chance of beating Madrid over two legs than the berts do.

Unread 19-03-2018, 01:22 AM
Dueling Banjos

City to win as if and when they win the Champions League it ultimately means nothing. They know it, their fans know it and neutrals know it. Sure they'll crow about it for a while and it'll be in the record books but overall everyone knows it's hollow. Just like when Chelsea won it. It doesn't register with me and it never will when City win it. I know loads of blues and mickies and there's only one set of fans that would bother me winning it.

Unread 19-03-2018, 02:09 AM
utd99

Liverpool’s annual suffering is the only thing good about football atm. £#%&! them winning anything. No one cares about City except the tabs who’re getting a bung.

If there were a transfer/salary cap in football, how many of the top 100 players in the world are going there? Answer: None - and they know it.

Unread 19-03-2018, 03:40 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Tactics and defence is what flukes a european cup from an inferior team
They let in 3 in one half in the final.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
The logic behind that is that Liverpool have far less chance of beating Madrid over two legs than the berts do.
I just don't subscribe to that.

Unread 19-03-2018, 08:54 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
They let in 3 in one half in the final.
And?

Unread 19-03-2018, 09:13 AM
magic_cantona

Just get the scousers out, come on, thats the priority.

Unread 19-03-2018, 09:34 AM
Stickman

Quote:
And?
They didn’t win by having a great defence.

If Liverpool go though, the Same people saying they want City out will be absolutely spewing ffs
Closed Thread