United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-06-2021, 06:57 AM
My Name is Heath

Goldbridge was brilliant yesterday.

The songs, the desperation, he was on good form and his hair looked great thanks to Wash and Go.

Unread 06-07-2021, 12:56 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Goldbridge was brilliant yesterday.

The songs, the desperation, he was on good form and his hair looked great thanks to Wash and Go.
Dettol now

Which next? £#%&!ing toilet duck ?

Unread 06-07-2021, 01:01 PM
Curtis

Sooner someone repeatedly stamps on his head, the better

Unread 06-07-2021, 01:01 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Dettol now

Which next? f***ing toilet duck ?
Is he signing it or the England team? Genuine question. Surely it's not the former.

Unread 06-07-2021, 01:48 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Is he signing it or the England team? Genuine question. Surely it's not the former.

Unread 06-07-2021, 01:54 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Not interested in it now

Unread 06-07-2021, 06:22 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
Sooner someone repeatedly stamps on his head, the better
That's.........Goldbridgeist.

Unread 09-07-2021, 06:05 AM
My Name is Heath

You know, England is doing great and nothing better than a few beers with The Lads.

Next morning though? Feeling a bit rough. Need something John Bull would approve of, not a bloody croissant or anything

You need a good English breakfast. But how do they get made

Thankfully Goldbridge is on hand to help.

Quote:
Dettol now

Which next? £#%&!ing toilet duck ?
Cheers mate - might pick up some Dettol this morning.

Unread 09-07-2021, 06:49 AM
MUFC One Love

How long will he get away with the Alan Partridge act?

Unread 09-07-2021, 07:07 AM
shenwen

WTF is a match day ritual?

Brands are brilliant (shit) at inventing things that nobody needs or cares about.

"United play today. Better get my match day ritual under way. First up, clean the house with Dettol"

Unread 09-07-2021, 07:47 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
"United play today. Better get my match day ritual under way. First up, clean the house with Dettol"

Unread 09-07-2021, 08:04 PM
avocado

Quote:
Manufactured rituals don’t work. On the other hand you can’t beat a well-trusted personalised superstition before (and even during) every game.

Unread 12-08-2021, 12:14 PM
ScarFace

The biggest @#%&! ex united player who constantly shits on us for every paid quote in the papers.....

Unread 12-08-2021, 12:39 PM
big chief

Quote:
The biggest c*** ex united player who constantly shits on us for every paid quote in the papers.....

https://twitter.com/UnitedStandMUFC/...349673472?s=20

Unread 12-08-2021, 01:03 PM
Ethers

Fair play to him. Absolutely mental.

The @#%&! used to post on here getting about 100 views a video ffs, and now he’s signing ex-United players.

Unread 12-08-2021, 02:19 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Fair play to him. Absolutely mental.

The @#%&! used to post on here getting about 100 views a video ffs, and now he’s signing ex-United players.
Says everything about the social media world we live in. Talentless, know nothing £#%&!wits raking it in on the back of the totally ignorant, bit like why the Sun was the most profitable paper before the digital age.

The more access people have to open communications, it seems the more stupid they become. This prat and the likes of howson and co really are just taking the piss. Was he banned off here for trying to promote his utter shite?

Unread 12-08-2021, 02:22 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
The biggest @#%&! ex united player who constantly shits on us for every paid quote in the papers.....

https://twitter.com/UnitedStandMUFC/...349673472?s=20
He isn't even a United fan ffs, he hates us...

Actually, will probably fit in well on there...

Unread 12-08-2021, 02:22 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Says everything about the social media world we live in. Talentless, know nothing £#%&!wits raking it in on the back of the totally ignorant, bit like why the Sun was the most profitable paper before the digital age.

The more access people have to open communications, it seems the more stupid they become. This prat and the likes of howson and co really are just taking the piss. Was he banned off here for trying to promote his utter shite?
He’s hardly talentless is he.

He’s got charisma, in an odd way, and has built a massive following, got sponsors etc. That doesn’t just fall in your lap.

Might not be your cup of tea but he’s extremely bright

Unread 12-08-2021, 02:26 PM
Ethers

He’s a massive gimp and I despise him and everything he stands for, but he was absolutely relentless, was very thick skinned and carried on when lots of people would have given up, so fair £#%&!s to him.

Wether by accident or by design he’s fallen on this weird faux-Partridge style thats for some reason very popular with a lot of people, and he’s ran with it.

Unread 12-08-2021, 02:34 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
He’s hardly talentless is he.

He’s got charisma, in an odd way, and has built a massive following, got sponsors etc. That doesn’t just fall in your lap.

Might not be your cup of tea but he’s extremely bright
Think you may be confusing being an internet hit and being bright, they aren't necessarily the same thing. Your idea of what 'charisma' is, is obviously very different to mine. For me, he's a fraud and a Charleton with a massive following of idiots.
Closed Thread