United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-06-2012, 10:49 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Even whilst he said that, he was already plotting Woy's downfall
That's giving him too much credit. He wasn't shit deliberately when Hodgson was managing them. He was just shit.

Unread 01-06-2012, 10:56 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Tbf to the alchy tramp @#%&!, he didn't take any compo off 'em.
sent it by first class post to all the angels in heaven.

i wonder if rodgers is a bit of a bullshitter, he looks like he can't believe he's talked his way into this.

Unread 01-06-2012, 11:16 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
sent it by first class post to all the angels in heaven.

i wonder if rodgers is a bit of a bullshitter, he looks like he can't believe he's talked his way into this.

Gruesome looking £#%&!er.

Unread 01-06-2012, 11:20 PM
taff

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Gruesome looking £#%&!er.
it begins

Unread 01-06-2012, 11:23 PM
red in cumbria

Tbf, Popers said he hated him within minutes of his appointment. He has standards to uphold, after all

Unread 02-06-2012, 12:07 AM
My Name is Keith

"Brendan rogers"

A name that must surely cause Roy to have a knot in his stomach every time he's asked to mention him.

Unread 02-06-2012, 12:51 AM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
"Brendan rogers"

A name that must surely cause Roy to have a knot in his stomach every time he's asked to mention him.
And as for Liverpool's new kit suppliers

Unread 02-06-2012, 01:10 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
And as for Liverpool's new kit suppliers

That's £#%&!ing quality. His face at the end.

Unread 02-06-2012, 01:26 AM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

That's £#%&!ing quality. His face at the end.
Been staring at it for around 30 minutes now.

Unread 02-06-2012, 08:15 AM
Father Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
"Brendan rogers"

he was probably appointed just to spite Hodgson

Unread 02-06-2012, 09:10 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Tbf to the alchy tramp @#%&!, he didn't take any compo off 'em.
Yes he did!

That was a lie manufactured by them because he didn't chuck 10p in the direction of 'justice' like fat rafa did:shakehead:

'nah lah! He didn't get any compo! Dats why he didn't give us any handouts laaah!'

Unread 02-06-2012, 09:20 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Yes he did!

That was a lie manufactured by them because he didn't chuck 10p in the direction of 'justice' like fat rafa did:shakehead:

'nah lah! He didn't get any compo! Dats why he didn't give us any handouts laaah!'
£#%&!sakes mao

Unread 02-06-2012, 10:07 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Yes he did!

Fair do's. Stand corrected. I should know better than to believe anythin a scouser tells me tbf.:shakehead:

Unread 02-06-2012, 11:17 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
I want to use the incredible support to make coming to Anfield the longest 90 minutes of an opponent's life. That's the idea. I want to see this great attacking football with creativity and imagination, with relentless pressing of the ball. I know what it's like because I had a team like that at Swansea. When people came to Swansea it was probably the longest 90 minutes of their life. So after 10 minutes when they hadn't had a touch of the ball they are looking at the clock and seeing only 10 minutes had gone. It's a long afternoon."
he sounds absolutely unbearable already. Defo going to have a pop at united at some point, anyone with half a brain knows the best way to keep the fans on your side at that circus is not to win but to fuel the mawkish paranoid and ridiculously self applauding culture of the cretin support.

Unread 02-06-2012, 11:17 AM
Father Christmas

Quote:
Fair do's. Stand corrected. I should know better than to believe anythin a scouser tells me tbf.:shakehead:
It's a measure of the potency of their lies that the fairy tale of KKK turning down millions (as if!) almost became internet FACT!

Unread 02-06-2012, 12:06 PM
djsst

[/quote]

Here you are lad , put this badge on.

Unread 02-06-2012, 03:23 PM
Grimson

"I want to use the incredible support to make coming to Anfield the longest 90 minutes of an opponent's life. That's the idea. I want to see this great attacking football with creativity and imagination, with relentless pressing of the ball. I know what it's like because I had a team like that at Swansea. When people came to Swansea it was probably the longest 90 minutes of their life. So after 10 minutes when they hadn't had a touch of the ball they are looking at the clock and seeing only 10 minutes had gone. It's a long afternoon."

Wow, this guy is going to be easy to hate. Swansea were a good story and the press loved them, and it sounds like he has fallen for his own hype. Swansea finished bottom half with more goals shipped than scored, but got genuine comparisons with Barcelona. They also faded badly in the final third of the season, which is largely the manager's fault.

Unread 02-06-2012, 03:33 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
"I want to use the incredible support to make coming to Anfield the longest 90 minutes of an opponent's life. That's the idea. I want to see this great attacking football with creativity and imagination, with relentless pressing of the ball. I know what it's like because I had a team like that at Swansea. When people came to Swansea it was probably the longest 90 minutes of their life. So after 10 minutes when they hadn't had a touch of the ball they are looking at the clock and seeing only 10 minutes had gone. It's a long afternoon."

Wow, this guy is going to be easy to hate. Swansea were a good story and the press loved them, and it sounds like he has fallen for his own hype. Swansea finished bottom half with more goals shipped than scored, but got genuine comparisons with Barcelona. They also faded badly in the final third of the season, which is largely the manager's fault.

Yep, I'm pretty sure the United players would rank Wembley last year higher than Swansea in their 'longest 90 minutes of my life' table.

Unread 02-06-2012, 03:37 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson

Unread 02-06-2012, 03:39 PM
Sparky***

He has got a bit of the 'brents' about him hasn't he.
Closed Thread