Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-03-2011, 01:29 PM
fatboy1

Default Re: Chelsea away ballot results are out

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerns
eh?

more than welcome to have my ticket struggling to go myself with work going to stuggle to get the time off. will have to finish at 12 an drive down

we look a like i'll give you my passport just put on some extra weight an you've got my ticket sorted
GMP were nicking people in Marseille for this

Unread 28-03-2011, 01:43 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy1
GMP were nicking people in Marseille for this
He's my twin brother mate.

not identical, but we do look alike..

He was in Marseille with my passport.

Unread 28-03-2011, 05:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold Bishop
The other arguement might be why should a member who has only done 4 Euro aways, get preference over a season ticket holder who has done 19 league home games (paying up front for the season ticket) and numerous home cup games against the likes of Wolves and Crawley. Thats also assuming the Season ticket holder has not done any domestic away games.

Ticket ballots for Euro aways should go in the first instance to Season ticket holders, if any tickets reamin then members should be allowed to apply with preference based on loyalty and applications for home games.
utter £#%&!ing horseshit...I am a season ticket holder and always do Euro aways yet was chubbed for the Arsenal semi-final a couple of years ago..yet I got one for Deportivo quarter-final and Leverkusen semi-final when the system was much fairer and rewarded fans who travel in Europe

for Euro aways preference should ALWAYS go to those who travel in Europe with United end of, members or not

Unread 28-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
utter £#%&!ing horseshit...I am a season ticket holder and always do Euro aways yet was chubbed for the Arsenal semi-final a couple of years ago..yet I got one for Deportivo quarter-final and Leverkusen semi-final when the system was much fairer and rewarded fans who travel in Europe

for Euro aways preference should ALWAYS go to those who travel in Europe with United end of, members or not
in a nutshell.

But it doesnt.

Unread 28-03-2011, 05:56 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
in a nutshell.

But it doesnt.
in a nutshell....it ALWAYS used to....your previous seasons Euro away apps used to be taken into account for the following campaign

Unread 28-03-2011, 06:05 PM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Reason for it, was because we applied with somebody else and they never told us they missed a £#%&!ign game.. :@ :@

So now we've been £#%&!ed over because of it.

E-Mail sent either way. Disapointed...
If they only missed one game, then United are being lying @#%&!s for a change. As United's website did say that those who missed one game had all been allocated tickets. United have since removed this statement from their website though

I'd speak to the ticket office and ask to speak to the manager, or a supervisor. I'm sure they'll "find" tickets for you.

Unread 29-03-2011, 08:10 AM
Harold Bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

A member should never have preference over a season ticket holder.
Members should only be given an option to apply nfor a euro away once any tickets remain after ST holders have applied.

Unread 29-03-2011, 10:57 AM
Red in Asia

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansy
jcl, oot, part-timer, bgr, cockney/asian red
I didn't get a ticket, will get to my first match in the next few years though

Unread 29-03-2011, 10:59 AM
beansy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red in Asia
top lad

Unread 29-03-2011, 11:06 AM
Red in Asia

Quote:
top lad

Kinda glad i didn't get one, i have nothing in common with the modern support

Unread 29-03-2011, 11:07 AM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
First match .... OOt'er ??? You're nailed on for the euro final if we get there pal

Unread 29-03-2011, 11:07 AM
beansy

Quote:
snap

Unread 29-03-2011, 11:17 AM
believe

Quote:
where in Asia are you? I'm desperate for a meet and I have nothing in common with modern support either.

Quote:
snap

Unread 29-03-2011, 11:21 AM
toseeunited

Angry Re: Chelsea away ballot results are out

8 hours for 3,200 reds to collect our tickets

Quote:
Please note that all match tickets will need to be collected in London at the collection point on Warwick Road, Earl's Court, London, SW5 9TA by the registered holder upon production of their valid passport (no photocopies). Under no circumstance can any tickets be collected or transferred to another supporter. The ticket collection booth will be open on Wed 06 Apr (10am – 6pm).

Please note tickets cannot be cancelled for this game.

Unread 29-03-2011, 11:25 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
A member should never have preference over a season ticket holder.
Members should only be given an option to apply nfor a euro away once any tickets remain after ST holders have applied.
I agree with this but I understand a lot of reds have £#%&!ed off their season tickets but still travel in Europe. You have to reward those who fork out for the shite carling cup games like Wolves at home regardless of them having travelled to all aways.

its the execs that swallow up the euro away tickets.

Unread 29-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Harold Bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I agree with this but I understand a lot of reds have £#%&!ed off their season tickets but still travel in Europe. You have to reward those who fork out for the shite carling cup games like Wolves at home regardless of them having travelled to all aways.

its the execs that swallow up the euro away tickets.
Easier and cheaper to do a euro away these days than some of the domestic aways.
Thats why, come the possibility of getting to the final members wont get the opportunity to apply which is only right given the final allocation.

The euro away collection system is a lot better this year and should ensure a better reward of loyalty to those who have attended Euro aways.

Unread 29-03-2011, 12:33 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Easier and cheaper to do a euro away these days than some of the domestic aways.
Thats why, come the possibility of getting to the final members wont get the opportunity to apply which is only right given the final allocation.

The euro away collection system is a lot better this year and should ensure a better reward of loyalty to those who have attended Euro aways.
You had a fair argument and i agreed with much of what you were saying but .....this post.

have our tickets, we can't be arsed.....have our tickets we cant be arsed ....have our tickets we cant be arsed ....ooooh its the final, I'm going, £#%&! you members who have supported us through the group stages, I have decided my loyalty of paying up front now should be rewarded, ....yeah seems more than fair

Would say alot about why you see so many die hards at the finals though tbf.

Unread 29-03-2011, 01:03 PM
Red in Asia

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
where in Asia are you?
Oldham

Unread 29-03-2011, 01:25 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Oldham

Unread 29-03-2011, 01:29 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
this is a complete £#%&! up. Having to queue up for a ticket you have already bought and show your id is a pisstake.
Closed Thread