United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-03-2010, 09:47 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Default Re: More bullshit from Benitez...

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
sounds like one of grimson's
fair play to shankly though spotting that rainy conditions could be potentially treacherous when executing another incisive back pass, whilst witty almost freudian supporters willed on the mighty redmen like a living life force ever changing and always passionate.
that guy knew his onions nqat

if rafa gets sold anymore of bill's famous phrases on a double bumper disc from huyton market we're £#%&!ed lads next year is their year

Unread 01-03-2010, 09:56 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
He's really got it in for the BBC. Was listening to the @#%&! on the last few MOTD post match interviews and irrespective of the topic, every single time he replies to a variety of questions with:

'we playa good game and are very pleashed with de resul'
thought the same. it was quite disturbing to listen to tbh.

Unread 01-03-2010, 10:02 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I'm sure I head Benitez taking the piss out of Blackburn in his post match conference before on SSN. I'm sure he said Blackburn aim to play like Barcelona and all the journo's laughed. Is this the same Benitez that has spent loads of money, hasn't won much since being in charge there and his Liverpool team, again, despite spending loads of money, play shite football?
Just heard it again, I think he said Barca are going to copy Blackburn's style, not the other way round. It's just as embarassing though. He makes himself look like a @#%&! constantly. He's meant to manage one of England's biggest clubs, has spent loads of money yet he's taking the piss out of small clubs in saying Barca are going to copy their style of play whilst Liverpool are 7th or something.

Unread 01-03-2010, 10:13 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Just heard it again, I think he said Barca are going to copy Blackburn's style, not the other way round. It's just as embarassing though. He makes himself look like a @#%&! constantly. He's meant to manage one of England's biggest clubs, has spent loads of money yet he's taking the piss out of small clubs in saying Barca are going to copy their style of play whilst Liverpool are 7th or something.
that's the difference between ferguson and the likes of wenger and benitez. you never hear ferguson complaining about teams being physical. never. he'll moan about individual challenges but when we play the likes of stoke or blackburn he just says 'we know what to expect, we know they'll be physical, we have to cope with that'. no fear or weakness, just a 'you want rough, we'll give you rough' attitude.

Unread 01-03-2010, 10:21 AM
TheKitchenSink

Classless fat @#%&!. Blackburn should have taken something from the game yesterday, as well, because the dippers were shite as usual.

N'Zonzi shoving that #@&%! Lucas to the floor like a piece of shit was class though

Unread 01-03-2010, 10:48 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
He's really got it in for the BBC. Was listening to the @#%&! on the last few MOTD post match interviews and irrespective of the topic, every single time he replies to a variety of questions with:

'we playa good game and are very pleashed with de resul'
is he always pissed?

Unread 01-03-2010, 06:51 PM
taff

Quote:
Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez sarcastically compared Blackburn's style to Barcelona after his team defeated Rovers 2-1 on Sunday.
Benitez saw his team win a physical encounter and then stoked up his feud with Rovers boss Sam Allardyce.
"I think it is a model for all the managers around the world, their style of football, his behaviour," he said of Rovers tactics and their manager.
"The style of football, I think, Barcelona are thinking of copying."
has the fat @#%&! not been watching his own team for the last year? pots and £#%&!ing kettles indeed.

Quote:
he admits the appointment of playing legend Sammy Lee as assistant manager was partly designed to rediscover the spirit of Shankly.
ffs

Unread 01-03-2010, 07:05 PM
El Chalten

is there any difference football wise between Blackburn and Liverpool?

i'd like to see what Rafa could do at Blackburn.

the fact that TFSW is wasting his time taking the piss out of a small club like Blackburn says it all. hasn't he got enough to worry about?

as long as he remains in charge, i'll be happy.

he just there for amusement now.

comedy gold central.

nft.

Unread 01-03-2010, 07:05 PM
Sparky***

he's like a £#%&!ing 5 year old now in post match interviews. Constantly repeating the same bullshit response with that shit-eating grin plasterd all over his blotchy fizzog.

He's got some nerve having a go at anyone's style of play. Their "hot streak" at the end of last season coincided with them playing a style of football that made Wimbledon FC 1989 look like the Ajax team of the mid 70s.

Unread 01-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Appletango

Default Rafa on BBC!

That comment will wind Big Sam up no doubt. Was quite funny for once.

Unread 01-03-2010, 07:24 PM
Grimson

Does Benitez think Barca are interested in copying HIS team's style? Reina was twice as busy as Paul Robinson in that game ffs.

Unread 01-03-2010, 07:27 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's got some nerve having a go at anyone's style of play. Their "hot streak" at the end of last season coincided with them playing a style of football that made Wimbledon FC 1989 look like the Ajax team of the mid 70s.
Early 70s, I think you will find. Hell, they had fallen from grace so much by 1976 that we were able to beat them

Seriously, one of my favourite *ever* teams - shame there isn't more stuff available on the web

Unread 01-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Default Re: Rafa on BBC!

Oh dear, I fear an onslaught of ships

Unread 01-03-2010, 07:41 PM
TheKitchenSink

Unread 01-03-2010, 09:43 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
Fantastic.

Unread 01-03-2010, 09:56 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Does Benitez think Barca are interested in copying HIS team's style? Reina was twice as busy as Paul Robinson in that game ffs.
It's amazing.What a @#%&!.

And have Blackburn spent the kind of cash Benitez has? The clueless £#%&!ing moron. He's just embarrassing himself more and more tbh.

Unread 01-03-2010, 11:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
Dashed him down like a little bitch

Quality.

Unread 02-03-2010, 08:17 AM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekitchensink

Unread 02-03-2010, 08:30 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
that's the difference between ferguson and the likes of wenger and benitez. you never hear ferguson complaining about teams being physical. never. he'll moan about individual challenges but when we play the likes of stoke or blackburn he just says 'we know what to expect, we know they'll be physical, we have to cope with that'. no fear or weakness, just a 'you want rough, we'll give you rough' attitude.
aye - your spot on with that post, Borsuk. one of the many reasons I love Utd and Fergie's approach to management. Also loved reading a while back some comments a stewardess (?) made about the football teams they have flown across Europe. Basically it was a moan about the childish, spoilt, behaviour of every team, except for Utd who were always respectful and acted liked gentlemen.

I hope whoever takes over from the real special one spends a good few months under his wings and carries these traits on.

Unread 02-03-2010, 08:39 AM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
aye - your spot on with that post, Borsuk. one of the many reasons I love Utd and Fergie's approach to management. Also loved reading a while back some comments a stewardess (?) made about the football teams they have flown across Europe. Basically it was a moan about the childish, spoilt, behaviour of every team, except for Utd who were always respectful and acted liked gentlemen.

I hope whoever takes over from the real special one spends a good few months under his wings and carries these traits on.
Or even better a good few years.

Closed Thread