United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-07-2014, 06:11 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

Hames, Kroos, Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema. Rumoured that they're still after Falcao too ffs.

Hope they pull it off tbh. Next season's Clasicos
You have to just admire the sheer £#%&!ing balls of them. They know they are the biggest club in world football so quite simply they feel they deserve nothing less than the best players.

You wouldn't see them quibbling about paying £35m for a quality midfielder in 2014 , for instance.

They are a total law unto themselves, they bully the rest of world football.

Unread 15-07-2014, 06:14 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You have to just admire the sheer £#%&!ing balls of them. They know they are the biggest club in world football so quite simply they feel they deserve nothing less than the best players.

You wouldn't see them quibbling about paying £35m for a quality midfielder in 2014 , for instance.

They are a total law unto themselves, they bully the rest of world football.
They'll be especially tough to stop now they've banked that European Cup.

Rejected by Neymar and Lewandowski last summer, but now they're back on top they'll get anyone they want.

Unread 15-07-2014, 06:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
They'll be especially tough to stop now they've banked that European Cup.

Rejected by Neymar and Lewandowski last summer, but now they're back on top they'll get anyone they want.
You can only hope with buying Kroos and James they'll have enough left over to buy Danny Spazlegs welbeck.

Unread 15-07-2014, 06:21 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You can only hope with buying Kroos and James they'll have enough left over to buy Danny Spazlegs welbeck.

Unread 17-07-2014, 09:25 AM
Lok

Unread 17-07-2014, 09:31 AM
Baron

€30m - bargain. Class act & I suspect he'll replace Alonso, may play alongside him in certain games but his ability to spray it about & control a game is impressive. They may lose Khedira off the back of it, but I suspect having Alonso, Kroos, Modric, Illarramendi, Casemiro, Isco, Di Maria will probably just about see them through the season.

#@&%!s.

Unread 17-07-2014, 09:35 AM
S/Side.Red

El Derbi next season: Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Bale, Suarez, Benzema, Iniesta, Di Maria, Rakitic, Kroos.

£#%&!'s sake

Unread 17-07-2014, 09:36 AM
Lok

Quote:
El Derbi next season: Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Bale, Suarez, Benzema, Di Maria, Iniesta, Kroos, Rakitic.

£#%&!'s sake
It makes the Premier League look a bit silly.

All the top players want to play over there. It'll make signing true world class players even more difficult.

Unread 17-07-2014, 09:37 AM
andyroo

Quote:
El Derbi next season: Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Bale, Suarez, Benzema, Iniesta, Di Maria, Rakitic, Kroos.

£#%&!'s sake
Going to Paris isn't he?

Even so, point taken. Ridiculous.

Unread 17-07-2014, 09:38 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Going to Paris isn't he?

Even so, point taken. Ridiculous.
If he does, replace him with James

Unread 17-07-2014, 09:39 AM
dunk

Quote:

£#%&!'s sake
Overkill for 2 games a season tbh.

Unread 17-07-2014, 09:40 AM
andyroo

Quote:
If he does, replace him with James
The utter bastards

Unread 17-07-2014, 09:41 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Overkill for 2 games a season tbh.
With the Copa, Champions League etc it always ends up being about 27. Sick of the clásico tbh.

Unread 17-07-2014, 09:42 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
It makes the Premier League look a bit silly.

All the top players want to play over there. It'll make signing true world class players even more difficult.
The tv deal Madrid and Barca negotiate for themselves has unbalanced things greatly.

Even Barca are now going Madrid style with the bizarre £50m + etoo deal for zlatan, £70m for Suarez, £100m or whatever the hell they ended up paying for Neymar.

Outside of Ronaldo and Messi, there's not much to be envious about anyway imo. Still more quality and balance overall in the premiership. Plenty of players at United, City and Chelsea that walk into either Barca or Madrid.

They will eventually lose out on players like Isco and Di Maria who for my money are better than Bale and even my boy Hames. This obsession with having the latest toy on the market has never worked long term. Monaco are demanding 90m euros for Hames. Would Madrid have even looked at him had it not been for some worldie goals at the wc?

Unread 17-07-2014, 09:44 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
The utter bastards
Great deal for PSG. Buy quality in Di Maria knowing it'll mean Monaco will lose James.

Unread 17-07-2014, 09:44 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Great deal for PSG. Buy quality in Di Maria knowing it'll mean Monaco will lose James.
Shame they blew it by signing that £#%&!ing fruitcake Luiz.

Unread 17-07-2014, 09:46 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
The tv deal Madrid and Barca negotiate for themselves has unbalanced things greatly.

Even Barca are now going Madrid style with the bizarre £50m + etoo deal for zlatan, £70m for Suarez, £100m or whatever the hell they ended up paying for Neymar.

Outside of Ronaldo and Messi, there's not much to be envious about anyway imo. Still more quality and balance overall in the premiership. Plenty of players at United, City and Chelsea that walk into either Barca or Madrid.

They will eventually lose out on players like Isco and Di Maria who for my money are better than Bale and even my boy Hames. This obsession with having the latest toy on the market has never worked long term. Monaco are demanding 90m euros for Hames. Would Madrid have even looked at him had it not been for some worldie goals at the wc?
It's shit that so many top players and potentially top players sit around doing £#%&! all on the benches at Barca, Madrid, PSG, Chelsea, City etc.. tbh. There should be far more stringent rules on squad sizes, number of loans etc..

Unread 17-07-2014, 09:47 AM
saffers

Quote:
Latest is that Anhel Di Maria wants to move to England.

If he rejects PSG officially then we could try and get him on the cheap(i.e less than £40m).

I'm starting to think id rather sign Isco tbh but will probably seen as too slow/not combative enough for LvG. Joke of a footballer though. Talent wise is potentially Iniesta/Messi level imo.

Unread 17-07-2014, 09:48 AM
Tronics

Love this forum "we don't need Kroos"

A+ for the positive spin but Kroos is the type of player we need 100%

We've been so accustomed to never getting big draw player that will actually improve our starting 11, that we've convinced ourselves that such and such individual isn't the answer

When in truth replacing Kroos for 3 of our dross 'do a job merchants' would make more sense

But I'd also like to add that this new era of United under LvG gives me hope that will stretgthen as we go on with real quality

Unread 17-07-2014, 09:50 AM
dunk

Kroos is obviously decent, but he didn't impress me as much as he seems to have impressed everyone else in the WC tbh. Would've been nice, but not the dynamic, box to box monster I yearn for.

Schweinsteiger was miles better throughout imo
Closed Thread