Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
%@#$&!s.
%@#$&!s

Unread 24-10-2012, 09:59 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Almost all those events/games you mention were in the earlier part of the season - from February to April we played some great stuff.

Smyth *was* talking utter shite - AS EVENTS PROVED
The period youre referring to is a nine game winning streak where we beat all the Premier League flotsum (and Arsenal) after we'd lost the derby, been knocked out of the cup by Liverpool and failed to reach the KO stage of the CL.

It wasn't 'great', it was £#%&!ing turgid for the most part...like that night at Wigan in the middle of this 'great' run where we won, despite being outplayed for much of the night....and generally being utterly cack.

I was at the games being discussed, I don't know why anyone would pretend it was a fun time to watch United...it was miserable.

Unread 24-10-2012, 10:04 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
The period youre referring to is a nine game winning streak where we beat all the Premier League flotsum (and Arsenal) after we'd lost the derby, been knocked out of the cup by Liverpool and failed to reach the KO stage of the CL.

It wasn't 'great', it was £#%&!ing turgid for the most part...like that night at Wigan in the middle of this 'great' run where we won, despite being outplayed for much of the night....and generally being utterly cack.

I was at the games being discussed, I don't know why anyone would pretend it was a fun time to watch United...it was miserable.
he's over it now though.

Unread 24-10-2012, 10:17 PM
Harri Jaffa

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
Nice read tbf

Unread 24-10-2012, 10:39 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
typical harri