United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-08-2008, 11:00 PM
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Come again?
You chose to support Manchester United. A very easy decision to make hence why wherever you go in England there are people wearing United shirts. This is because they were always a big and successful team (and don't give me the we were rubbish in the 80s %@#$&!s).

You chose to choose a team that was successful and now you think it's the best thing in the world to go on about how great you are. Big deal. It's not hard to be a United fan is it? No in fact it's very easy. That's why there are millions of them all over the world so i'm actually not arsed about what you've won and how well you've done and why you are so special because you have as much to do with it as some Chinese lad currently sat in Bejing sporting an AIG top.

Does that make it clearer?

Unread 27-08-2008, 11:03 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatever
Using Sparky's calculator (counting players that haven't even signed yet) that would mean United have spent...

Anderson 17m
Nani 14m

Hargreaves 17m
Berbatov £28m
Tevez - £30m

makes £106m
No he didn't but may very well do one day
No see above
That includes his wages and if you really want to start playing that game you are even worse.

Unread 27-08-2008, 11:03 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
You chose to support Manchester United. A very easy decision to make hence why wherever you go in England there are people wearing United shirts. This is because they were always a big and successful team (and don't give me the we were rubbish in the 80s %@#$&!s).

You chose to choose a team that was successful and now you think it's the best thing in the world to go on about how great you are. Big deal. It's not hard to be a United fan is it? No in fact it's very easy. That's why there are millions of them all over the world so i'm actually not arsed about what you've won and how well you've done and why you are so special because you have as much to do with it as some Chinese lad currently sat in Bejing sporting an AIG top.

Does that make it clearer?
Er, how the £#%&! do you know?

The last refuge of the abu. Losing the argument - straight onto the glory hunter jibes.

Nice one.

Unread 27-08-2008, 11:04 PM
Whatever

Quote:

The last refuge of the abu. Losing the argument - straight onto the glory hunter jibes.

Nice one.
haha. An abu... are you joking? I'm actually not even arsed by United. I save my hatred for Spurs fans and Scousers.

Anyway the truth hurts my fellow West Londoner

Unread 27-08-2008, 11:05 PM
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
No he didn't but may very well do one day
No see above
That includes his wages and if you really want to start playing that game you are even worse.
See Sparky's list and you'll see what i did

Unread 27-08-2008, 11:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
haha. An abu... are you joking? I'm actually not even arsed by United. I save my hatred for Spurs fans and Scousers.

Anyway the truth hurts my fellow West Londoner
My dear, I honestly held you in higher regard than that. :shakehead:

I could bore you all to tears with "i've been following united since 200 b.c" but what would be the point? It's just words on a computer screen.

Unread 27-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Crumps

Quote:
See Sparky's list and you'll see what i did
Saw that and that's why I didn't mention Berbatov as he'd out Robinho on the Chelsea one.

Unread 27-08-2008, 11:17 PM
The Watcher

Quote:

Nice one.
Indeed. And she cares so little about United, she decides to argue with United fans on a United forum

Also the fact we dominated England and conquered Europe with a side who's core was a group of home grown (local) players also seems to hurt her quite a bit

The scares inflicted by Mr Penalty on the @#%&!s from West London will take many years to heal!

Unread 27-08-2008, 11:21 PM
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Indeed. And she cares so little about United, she decides to argue with United fans on a United forum

Also the fact we dominated England and conquered Europe with a side who's core was a group of home grown (local) players also seems to hurt her quite a bit

The scares inflicted by Mr Penalty on the @#%&!s from West London will take many years to heal!
I AM HERE YOU KNOW.

I'm not an abu, i was defending my own team. And of course Moscow hurt but not because you won it, but because we lost - you can understand that i'm sure. It could have been far worse we could have lost to spurs. Or Liverpool. Or QPR

Unread 27-08-2008, 11:30 PM
borsuk

so, good strong arguments here from the resident chelsea fan. i presume the irony of a chelsea fan accusing reds of being glory hunters is beyond her.

in any case, as you've chosen not to comment on the arguments i put forward i assume we're in agreement? jolly good.

Unread 27-08-2008, 11:32 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
I AM HERE YOU KNOW.
I know

Unread 27-08-2008, 11:33 PM
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
so, good strong arguments here from the resident chelsea fan. i presume the irony of a chelsea fan accusing reds of being glory hunters is beyond her.

in any case, as you've chosen not to comment on the arguments i put forward i assume we're in agreement? jolly good.
Actually i did. And then deleted it because what's the point. I'm arguing with a forum of United fans. You'll never agree with me. If you really want me to i will post it. And as for the glory hunter jibe, Sparky knows why i said it. And I've supported my club for 23 of my 28 years and have followed them all over the world. And they are my local club after all

Unread 28-08-2008, 12:10 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Actually i did. And then deleted it because what's the point. I'm arguing with a forum of United fans. You'll never agree with me. If you really want me to i will post it. And as for the glory hunter jibe, Sparky knows why i said it. And I've supported my club for 23 of my 28 years and have followed them all over the world. And they are my local club after all
either you're arguing or you're deleting tbh do what you like.

if you've been supporting them for a while then i'm surprised you still recognise them today. i know a couple of chelsea fans who've just stopped going. they just say it's not the club they knew. as i said, a plastic toy for abramovich. it's a sham club these days, a plaything.

and you didn't play good football in 05. maureen has never produced an attractive footballing side in his whole career. maybe scolari will, who knows.

Unread 28-08-2008, 05:19 AM
Macca1990

Hypocrisy thy name is thy.

What I love the most is chelsea still can't generate like a top 4 club yet, theyre still making a loss every year, I wonder how long before roman gets bored and £#%&!s them off.

Unread 28-08-2008, 06:59 AM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca1990
Hypocrisy thy name is thy.

What I love the most is chelsea still can't generate like a top 4 club yet, theyre still making a loss every year, I wonder how long before roman gets bored and £#%&!s them off.
The day he does is the day they sink. Never to be seen again.

Unread 28-08-2008, 07:50 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

tbh it is a bit rich for us to have a dig at chelsea, i mean they may well have a benefactor to pay the bills but we appear to be simply piling on the debt. Not sure we hold any kind of high ground on this one.

Unread 28-08-2008, 09:25 AM
Captain Marvel

players are more likely to join Chelsea firstly for the money, then anything else. Its the other way around for United.

There is no way in this world that in normal circumstances Ballack would have joined a small club like Chelsea if it wasn't for the money. The man was just thinking of his pension. And he is just one of many.

Unread 28-08-2008, 09:30 AM
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
either you're arguing or you're deleting tbh do what you like.

if you've been supporting them for a while then i'm surprised you still recognise them today. i know a couple of chelsea fans who've just stopped going. they just say it's not the club they knew. as i said, a plastic toy for abramovich. it's a sham club these days, a plaything.

and you didn't play good football in 05. maureen has never produced an attractive footballing side in his whole career. maybe scolari will, who knows.

We did play great football in 05. And of course i still recognise them. People who don't go because they think it's a 'plastic toy' are not proper fans and are looking for an excuse. Every club is more commercial, every club has changed - absolutely ridiculous for you to try and make out that it's only chelsea that have. It's not a sham or a plaything and just because you insist it doesn't make it true.

BUT you clearly know more about everything than anyone else. You write much longer posts so what you say must be correct.

I'll let you get on now.

Unread 28-08-2008, 09:31 AM
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Marvel
players are more likely to join Chelsea firstly for the money, then anything else. Its the other way around for United.

There is no way in this world that in normal circumstances Ballack would have joined a small club like Chelsea if it wasn't for the money. The man was just thinking of his pension. And he is just one of many.

Course it is. HAHA. Ronaldo has proved that Manchester United Football Club means nothing to him. Just a stepping stone to bigger and better things (this may or not may be true but it's what he believes).

Unread 28-08-2008, 09:47 AM
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Course it is. HAHA. Ronaldo has proved that Manchester United Football Club means nothing to him. Just a stepping stone to bigger and better things (this may or not may be true but it's what he believes).
Ballack probably hadn't even heard of Chelsea before he joined.
Closed Thread