step up fella

Unread 19-04-2010, 08:14 AM
Fatboy Shrek

Default Re: Torres out for season

How'd he do it? Boat accident?

Unread 19-04-2010, 08:15 AM
waynes ear's

cheers you scouse @#%&!s. The one player who might cause some damage to chelsea and they have him operated on. Suppose he's at full fitness for the world cup and will increase his price when the murderers sell him on

Unread 19-04-2010, 08:30 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
cheers you scouse @#%&!s. The one player who might cause some damage to chelsea and they have him operated on. Suppose he's at full fitness for the world cup and will increase his price when the murderers sell him on
thats what I thought when I first heard

Unread 19-04-2010, 08:32 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
thats what I thought when I first heard
Is drogba injured? If so, we'd better hope the fat @#%&! in chelseas midfield doesnt score a stuffy as £#%&! delection to win those @#%&!s the league

Unread 19-04-2010, 08:44 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Ngog will score and that's a fact

Unread 19-04-2010, 08:52 AM
magic_cantona

Sorry Redders, but has anyone got any new Titanic material?

Unread 19-04-2010, 09:58 AM
Lok

£#%&! him. He's already in world cup mode and was never going to bust a gut to score against Chelsea. N'gog has something to prove or he'll be out in the summer.

Liverpool are top of the home form league, even without Torres they should have enough to hold Chelsea to a draw.

Stoke also have a good chance of doing us a favour. They're unbeaten in their last 6 away games and second only to us and city in the away form table. If Chelsea are nervous, Stoke will punish them.

Still can't see it happening though. Doom.

Unread 19-04-2010, 10:00 AM
Redordead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
£#%&! him. He's already in world cup mode and was never going to bust a gut to score against Chelsea. N'gog has something to prove or he'll be out in the summer.

Liverpool are top of the home form league, even without Torres they should have enough to hold Chelsea to a draw.

Stoke also have a good chance of doing us a favour. They're unbeaten in their last 6 away games and second only to us and city in the away form table. If Chelsea are nervous, Stoke will punish them.

If we have the points from a spurs win, they will be nervous and no Jesus Christ due to suspension - i could see a stoke draw.

Unread 19-04-2010, 10:49 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

They still have to come to OT too...

All of this would be irrelevant if we'd managed to score at Ewood

Unread 19-04-2010, 11:22 AM
MJ Ramone

Phone-In topic on TalkShite now - "Do Liverpool fans want to lose against Chelsea?"

It doesn't £#%&!ing matter what the fans think, Benitez is the problem. I think he hates Fergie enough to 'throw' the match. Seriously.
He'll have the perfect excuse if they reach the Europa Cup Final.

Torres being out is a big blow for us.

Unread 19-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Harri Jaffa

It's bad news because Liverpool will have time to practice playing without him before next season

Unread 19-04-2010, 11:39 AM
dunk

I was hoping they would keep playing him 'till the end of the season, then he would struggle through the WC and miss the first few months of next season tbh.

Unread 19-04-2010, 12:10 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
They still have to come to OT too...

All of this would be irrelevant if we'd managed to score at Ewood
Agreed. Very costly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I was hoping they would keep playing him 'till the end of the season, then he would struggle through the WC and miss the first few months of next season tbh.
That would seem like the worst possible, and least likely, solution for them.

Unread 19-04-2010, 12:26 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
That would seem like the worst possible, and least likely, solution for them.
I didn't say it would make sense, I was just hoping they'd delay the inevitable, then he would.

Unread 19-04-2010, 02:09 PM
safingtons

If we do our job on Saturday, Chelsea will draw vs Stoke on Sunday.

Would imagine the boys will be up for it after what happened in our last few home games and the shift in momentum since the past weekend.

Unread 19-04-2010, 02:20 PM
Harri Jaffa

Default Torres out for a reason

As it's been such a shit day today.

Which one should I go for?

Unread 19-04-2010, 02:21 PM
Crumps

Default Re: Torres out for a reason

I've gotta wait 30 or so seconds but then you're reported sunshine.

Unread 19-04-2010, 02:22 PM
Crumps

Reported.

In your face.

Unread 19-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I've gotta wait 30 or so seconds but then you're reported sunshine.
Why?

Genuine question
Closed Thread