wow indeed
a picture of a #@&%! would have been ideal tbh

Unread 28-09-2009, 08:43 PM
Aloe Blacc

Default Re: Torres

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
if thats our rooster of strikers for next season....'wow....just wow...'
It depens on Berbatov, if he delivers he can stay, if he doesnt he should be told to £#%&! off.

And then ....

Would bet big money with anyone on here, if we sign him, he would comfortably get more than 15 league goals, 25+ in all comps.

Unread 28-09-2009, 08:43 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
Position Team P GD PTS

1 Man Utd 7 11 18
2 Chelsea 7 10 18
3 Liverpool 7 12 15
4 Tottenham 7 7 15
5 Man City 6 6 15
6 Arsenal 6 10 12

We seem to be doing alright this season so far.
£#%&!ing hell, are we now competing with liverpool for the september league trophy

we want the team to go well but dont go over the top about being top. we were we last season at this time with the BEST player ion the world?

im just saying that list dunk put together for next season is quite frankly ridiculous.

Unread 28-09-2009, 08:44 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Obertan ffs
How many times has Fergie mentioned he can play Right, Left or through the middle? A fair few. Whether he is any good or not remains to be seen, but it is fairly clear he will be a member of the 1st team squad for the next couple of years, at least, and as such is an option that will need games, and as such will be given a chance.

Unread 28-09-2009, 08:44 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
The truth hurts doesnt it? The Berbatov fanboys really need to chill the £#%&! out here, we know hes an excellent player, we know hes started the season well but still needs to add more goals.

When you guys start saying that Berbatov shouldnt be judged by goals, a £#%&!ing striker, bought for £30m...youve lost the plot.
I dunno I always lie. MOTWYW will.

Unread 28-09-2009, 08:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell, are we now competing with liverpool for the september league trophy

we want the team to go well but dont go over the top about being top. we were we last season at this time with the BEST player ion the world?

im just saying that list dunk put together for next season is quite frankly ridiculous.
How?

Unread 28-09-2009, 08:46 PM
Tronics

one of the biggest mistakes just behind not signing Ronaldinho in recent years.

he'll go on to be the best striker in the world.

whether it will happen @ Liverpool is anyones guess.

he's worth 70m.

Unread 28-09-2009, 08:47 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
a picture of a #@&%! would have been ideal tbh
would you google #@&%!?

Unread 28-09-2009, 08:49 PM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
one of the biggest mistakes just behind not signing Ronaldinho in recent years.

he'll go on to be the best striker in the world.

whether it will happen @ Liverpool is anyones guess.

he's worth 70m.
Doesnt even compare mate. Had Ronaldinho signed we would have won 2 or 3 leagues as soon as he arrived, for me still the best player of the last 10 years, £#%&! Zidane. Ronnie and Messi in particular, might match him. Messi probably will...

We stopped our interest in Torres in 2006, we've won 3 league titles on the bounce since. The Ronaldinho situation was heart wrenching, this is just 'meh'.

Unread 28-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Doesnt even compare mate. Had Ronaldinho signed we would have won 2 or 3 leagues as soon as he arrived, for me still the best player of the last 10 years, £#%&! Zidane. Ronnie and Messi in particular, might match him. Messi probably will...

We stopped our interest in Torres in 2006, we've won 3 league titles on the bounce since. The Ronaldinho situation was heart wrenching, this is just 'meh'.
torres and ronaldinho were two different situations

fergie wanted ronaldinho
but he decided against torres

Unread 28-09-2009, 08:51 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
How?
Rooney (our best striker)
Berbatov (question definately still out on him, may not even be at the club next season)
Owen (squad striker, will be here next season)
Diouf (manucho type striker, questions marks over if he will even feature next season,loan move maybe)
Welbeck (will be in and around first team next season)
Macheda (wont be at the club next season)
King (wont get a sniff next season)
Petrucci (wont get a sniff next season)
Obertan (lolz)

Unread 28-09-2009, 08:52 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Messi is already streets ahead of Ronaldinho. How many good seasons did Ronaldinho have at Barca? Two?

Unread 28-09-2009, 08:53 PM
dunk

Quote:
Berbatov (question definately still out on him, may not even be at the club next season)
Diouf (manucho type striker, questions marks over if he will even feature next season,loan move maybe)
Obertan (lolz)
They are our options from January. They will be our options next season.

Primarily because our manager and coaching staff know and understand football and what is required to be successful.

You, however, don't.

hth.

Unread 28-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Other way around if there's any justice.

Unread 28-09-2009, 08:54 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Obertan (lolz)
and you judge obertan on what? his price tag, his strange head or all the matches you have watched him playing in?

Unread 28-09-2009, 08:55 PM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Why?

IMO both will be here, I think Kiko is going to be a smashing player, frightening composure for a teenager. Welbeck looks the shit too.

Unread 28-09-2009, 08:56 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
wellbeck is the better striker.

i personally dont think macheda will be at the club next season.

can see one of king or petrucci replacing him.

we have about 4 good young strikers and the harsh reality is 2 at max will make it.

Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
and you judge obertan on what? his price tag, his strange head or all the matches you have watched him playing in?
For me, it's his head. How many good footballers have heads that odd? I'll tell you - none. Add this to the fact he's got a stupid name and it's pretty clear he will be an enormous failure.

Tronics

Quote:

point.

but i reckon in both instances we should have broke our backs (so to speak) to get those players.

instead we ended up accepting players like Berbs whos cost a fortune and has to have people declare you cant judge him on goals and Michael Owen.

if come January Berbs is still hit and miss i hope we got out and sign a Augero calibre player or atleast give some of the younger lads a run out.

Unread 28-09-2009, 08:57 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
he isnt a £#%&!ing striker.

i dont care what fergie thinks, as fergie would tell you over dinner tomorrow night that park can play behind the striker.
Closed Thread