United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:33 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Steve didn't you once get attacked by a car in Lyon
I'm almost certain it was you falling over a parked car...

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
On the 142 bus back from town a few years back. 13th December. Think it was the one with G. Nevs shit headbutt.
Anyway, Im with a few United mates and were singing on the back of the bus, because were back row bad boys, when the front of the bus starts singing City songs. At first it was a bit of banter but then this one lad starting singing 'Id rather be a **** than a red'.
A few of my mates told him to pipe down but then he shouted at one lad getting off the bus, calling him a Munich bastard. The kid didn't know what hit him as I flew down the bus and landed one right on him. I was about to pummel him, when I slipped on the wet floor and we ended up grappling and were split up. He shit himself and started apologising to everyone saying he didnt mean it and some scrote with lines shaved in his head was telling me how good it was that we'd beaten ciddy and how I didnt need to fight him

It's a good tale.

But to be honest - I don't think any of us have ever heard a red utter the immortal words "pipe down".

Apart from the blokes who went to Charterhouse/ Eton etc

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:42 PM
hipple

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy

My mate did something similar, he kicked an arsenal fan so hard up the arse that he broke his metertarsal. He hobbled of like he needed a shit.
I did this in a minor altercation with City at the Goose a few years ago. I had done the ligaments in my ankle a few months before, and it had just healed enough that I could handle a light jog and walk without limping. Cue chaos on Picadilly and my mate comes running across me, chasing a blue, and smashes a chair over his back. This city fan hits the deck in front on me, on his knees with the arse pointing up. I volleyed him that hard up the arse, and right up the middle, that I not only £#%&!ed up my ligaments again but also fell over due to the force of it. This was fairly lucky as a split second later a chair flew over my head that would have taken me out had I still be stood up. The incident went on for another 10 minutes or so, I decided that it was time to leave when I saw on the blues performing what looked like CPR on his mate. I was limping for months afterwards, but I bet that @#%&! couldn't sit down for days!

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:45 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipple
I did this in a minor altercation with City at the Goose a few years ago. I had done the ligaments in my ankle a few months before, and it had just healed enough that I could handle a light jog and walk without limping. Cue chaos on Picadilly and my mate comes running across me, chasing a blue, and smashes a chair over his back. This city fan hits the deck in front on me, on his knees with the arse pointing up. I volleyed him that hard up the arse, and right up the middle, that I not only £#%&!ed up my ligaments again but also fell over due to the force of it. This was fairly lucky as a split second later a chair flew over my head that would have taken me out had I still be stood up. The incident went on for another 10 minutes or so, I decided that it was time to leave when I saw on the blues performing what looked like CPR on his mate. I was limping for months afterwards, but I bet that @#%&! couldn't sit down for days!

cITEH fans are used to hard things up their arse tbh.

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:46 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
cITEH fans are used to hard things up their arse tbh.
Lucky his foot didn't get stuck up there.

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:46 PM
hipple

In fact I don't know what it is with me and fighting outside Wetherspoons. Wigan in 98 came to M/cr and ran Utd from the Waldorf to Wetherspoons. The few of us with any bottle managed to get together by the doors and went into them. This lad at the front was swinging a street sign about, I waited till he threw it and banged him. He went down, but I lost my balance and did as well. Then a Utd lad ran in and booted me in the chest. £#%&!ing nice one. I got up at the same time as this Wigan kid, hit him again - he went down and amazingly, so did I again. Lost my balance for a second time, gutted. I was shotuing get that @#%&!, £#%&!ing kill him' when a copper picked me up, suppose I was lucky not to get nicked really.

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:50 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
It's a good tale.

But to be honest - I don't think any of us have ever heard a red utter the immortal words "pipe down".
you would have heard me sth-mcr and neworderdude tell some @#%&! in J stand to pipe the £#%&! down when he was singing "96 was not enough" when we were playing West Ham at the end of last season

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:50 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipple
In fact I don't know what it is with me and fighting outside Wetherspoons. Wigan in 98 came to M/cr and ran Utd from the Waldorf to Wetherspoons. The few of us with any bottle managed to get together by the doors and went into them. This lad at the front was swinging a street sign about, I waited till he threw it and banged him. He went down, but I lost my balance and did as well. Then a Utd lad ran in and booted me in the chest. £#%&!ing nice one. I got up at the same time as this Wigan kid, hit him again - he went down and amazingly, so did I again. Lost my balance for a second time, gutted. I was shotuing get that @#%&!, £#%&!ing kill him' when a copper picked me up, suppose I was lucky not to get nicked really.
Sounds like you only have one leg.

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:54 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
you would have heard me sth-mcr and neworderdude tell some @#%&! in J stand to pipe the £#%&! down when he was singing "96 was not enough" when we were playing West Ham at the end of last season
"pipe down" or "pipe the £#%&! down".

Both equally unbelieveable from anyone in the Gtr Manchester area.

"shut up" or it's close cousin "shut the £#%&! up" - then I'm believing.

Pipe down whatever.

Unread 26-01-2007, 04:21 PM
tim887

Lazio vs United 1924 in Rome. Walking towards the stadium after a day drinking petrol, 14,000 of these big £#%&!ing Romans with black eye's and black faces approached me. They were all taller than houses and built like the planet Jupiter. They kept barging into me and saying "Manchester, you fight" I thought I was gonna get leathered as they kept doing it and there was loads of Italians looking over at what was going on.

I thought to myself, 'I've got one chance here' and planted a right hook straight into all of their kippers. I killed them all with one punch, and they fell into the colleseum which collapsed on them. For some reason I just started laughing and walked to my turnstlye thinking I was Rocky. The old bill saw what had happened but did £#%&! all about it. I still think back to that day and realise how lucky they were that they didn't come back to life so I could kill them all again.

Unread 26-01-2007, 04:36 PM
Sparky***

do the words 'over kill' mean anything to you people?

Unread 26-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim887
Lazio vs United 1924 in Rome. Walking towards the stadium after a day drinking petrol, 14,000 of these big £#%&!ing Romans with black eye's and black faces approached me. They were all taller than houses and built like the planet Jupiter. They kept barging into me and saying "Manchester, you fight" I thought I was gonna get leathered as they kept doing it and there was loads of Italians looking over at what was going on.

I thought to myself, 'I've got one chance here' and planted a right hook straight into all of their kippers. I killed them all with one punch, and they fell into the colleseum which collapsed on them. For some reason I just started laughing and walked to my turnstlye thinking I was Rocky. The old bill saw what had happened but did £#%&! all about it. I still think back to that day and realise how lucky they were that they didn't come back to life so I could kill them all again.

10/10

Unread 26-01-2007, 04:50 PM
£#%&! KFC

minus 10/10

Unread 26-01-2007, 04:51 PM
MR BROWN

no storys only scars

Unread 26-01-2007, 04:52 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
minus 10/10