United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Default Re: Rangers away thread

What happens if your passport is in a foreign embassy waiting for a visa?

Answer me that United, you £#%&!ing clowns.

Unread 22-11-2010, 06:18 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tierra Del Fuego
What happens if your passport is in a foreign embassy waiting for a visa?

Answer me that United, you £#%&!ing clowns.
Going off what my mate was told today, you are £#%&!ed. He got stroppy with them purely on the 'why should I have to take my passport to £#%&!ing Glasgow?' basis.

Unread 22-11-2010, 06:28 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
That's the point, it doesn't mean that. I didn't go to Valencia or Bursa but got a brief 1st come, 1st served through Thomas Cook.

Thomas Cook letters don't state that - ie lots of pissed off day-trippers.

so much for the ballot there's defo gonna be a load £#%&!ed then if they don't take their passport because in valencia they were really arsey with anyone trying to collect without voucher and passport there were hundreds of uncollected tickets over there...but United won't be arsed as they have the cash for the tickets

Unread 22-11-2010, 06:31 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
so much for the ballot there's defo gonna be a load £#%&!ed then if they don't take their passport because in valencia they were really arsey with anyone trying to collect without voucher and passport there were hundreds of uncollected tickets over there...but United won't be arsed as they have the cash for the tickets
There was no ballott for the Thomas Cook lot. They sold the train and the coaches 1st come, 1st served back in August.

Unread 22-11-2010, 06:32 PM
£#%&! KFC

BTw anybody who got the letter from United telling them to pick the tickets up at the Royal Concert Hall....they got the collection point WRONG

I phoned the TO this morning to tell them that the Royal Concert Hall is nowhere near where the tiickets are being collected...they are being collected from the City Halls which is right next to the Old Fruit Market in the Merchant City

they have now sent texts out to fans telling them of the £#%&! up

Unread 22-11-2010, 06:33 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
There was no ballott for the Thomas Cook lot. They sold the train and the coaches 1st come, 1st served back in August.
I know that I'm talking about the ballot for those not going on Thomas Cook which is supposed to give you preference if you are a regular Euro away match goer, it obviously doesn't

Unread 22-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

idiotic @#%&!s

Unread 22-11-2010, 06:37 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
I know that I'm talking about the ballot for those not going on Thomas Cook which is supposed to give you preference if you are a regular Euro away match goer, it obviously doesn't
Naah, I think it does. Just stinks that approx one third-half of the allocation gets essentially touted by the club.

Unread 22-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

did it get 'heated' in Valencia/Bursa at the collection point regarding pick ups?

i can see it going off totally up there.

Unread 22-11-2010, 06:53 PM
elephantstone

How many tickets did we get in the end? Hopefully it will be a slick operation

Unread 22-11-2010, 07:03 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
did it get 'heated' in Valencia/Bursa at the collection point regarding pick ups?

Bit of handbags, nothing major, be diferent up there though.

Unread 22-11-2010, 07:48 PM
toseeunited

Quote:

didn't see any kicking off in valencia but as kfc said there were £#%&!ing hundreds of tickets sat there not being collected when we collected ours late on in the day. in both those games though home-end tickets were available so everyone who travelled got in, will be a different story tomorrow, but as already said, this system means those who travel get the tickets, so i'm even happy to take my £#%&!ing birth certificate and a piss sample if that's what they want

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
How many tickets did we get in the end? Hopefully it will be a slick operation

Unread 23-11-2010, 12:03 AM
Beck99

so those who got tickets with United need their passport to collect, and those going with TC don't?

Correct?

Unread 23-11-2010, 12:36 AM
Adz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck99
so those who got tickets with United need their passport to collect, and those going with TC don't?

Correct?
Don't get that because any @#%&! could just get on the coach if thats the case.

Unread 23-11-2010, 09:52 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck99

Correct?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz
Don't get that because any @#%&! could just get on the coach if thats the case.
No. Those who've booked with Thomas Cook have been told 'photo id' is required to pick up a ticket from the collection point, whereas the club are maintaining everyone, whether independent or Thomas Cook, needs a passport.

Unread 23-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up Re: Rangers away thread

£6 return megatrain

cheapest euro away ever

Unread 23-11-2010, 10:30 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
£6 return megatrain

cheapest euro away ever
I can actually beat that.

Did Celtic (the 1-0 defeat) for £3. £1 there and £2 back.

Had a freemans exec and stayed at a mate's for nowt too.

Unread 23-11-2010, 10:45 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
£6 return megatrain

cheapest euro away ever
what time is your train?

Unread 23-11-2010, 02:21 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Just had a txt saying if I'm going tomorrow then stay away from the weatherspoons near Glasgow station, as 300 of Chelsea's top boys are going to be teaming up with Rangers and are going to be waiting for United. Nawty.
I'm glad I'm not going now.

Unread 23-11-2010, 02:21 PM
dwfb

http://forum.followfollow.com/showth...=704365&page=5

They're going looking for TDF
Closed Thread